Kurt Angle to Make TNA Contract Status Announcement in Two Weeks

The major problem I see is wwe and if they actually want him back. Rumors are they don't want him right now which limits where he can go. My guess is he is staying with TNA or, and this is a long shot, he is the first official name signed to JJ new company.

In regards to Angle's leaving and it's impact on TNA, I do think it will hurt them a bit. Right now they need to look strong for a new network to be interested. There is talk Bully Ray signed some sort of new deal with them which is good because how does it look as a company when you are trying to sell yourself to a network and 2 of you biggest names just left? I think anyone leaving right now is not good for TNA just from that perspective.

Kurt leaving means zilch. He hasn't wrestled in months, do you see any drop in the quality of the show? Not really. The last few shows have been a breath of fresh air. Also, Kurt is no ratings draw, and he damn sure doesn't sell any merchandise. He's a loss for TNA in terms of a very dependable, solid wrestler. But he's not important enough to affect the show. If AJ can leave and not leave a giant dent, TNA is all good.

And I've no idea what this is. I love Kurt, I hope he goes somewhere where he can be used well. I want him to go to WWE and wrap it up there, but something tells me they're declining his efforts.

Kurt Angle isn't resigning with TNA. What a joke. He finally got clean, and he can make much more money working 2-3 matches in a year with WWE than he could working with TNA.

Royal Rumble... Kurt returns in a losing effort to challenge Brock Lesnar!! That is much more enticing than anything TNA has to offer him. That and the opportunity to get inducted in a real hall of fame. C'mon gents, let's be honest. Kurt Angle is coming home.

I may be a little slow here but if he's announcing BEFORE his TNA deal is done than it's going to be TNA otherwise they will sue whoever he signs with for negotiating with him while under contract with TNA

I may be a little slow here but if he's announcing BEFORE his TNA deal is done than it's going to be TNA otherwise they will sue whoever he signs with for negotiating with him while under contract with TNA

For some odd reason I fee that if Kurt asked Dixie if he could announce signing with another company on Impact she'd let him. She's adorable like that.

It's been 16 days since this was posted.
Has anyone heard/seen anything yet?
Is there some kind of delay?

Well, his contract expired September 21st, so it's been a few days since and we haven't heard one way or another. The general consensus is he's headed back to WWE, but we still have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back