Kelly Kelly Title Run?

I think Kelly Kelly winning the title would be good. I don't think Laycool will lose that much momentum without the titles and I think, as long as they get more divas on smackdown (there's only kelly, michelle, layla, rosa, tiff?), then they can make it work. Can't see a long title reign tbh though, would be interesting to see what the creative team could do with it

No, no no!
Kelly should not win the title. yes she has improved, but it is as bad a candice winning the belt.
WWE just doesn't understand that they have much better & talented diva's on the roster that deserve this belt.

Yes I think so because she is quite over with the crowd and is one of the better wrestlers among the divas.She has been working hard I would love to see her as champion.She deserves it for her hard work.

Kelly Kelly Is My Faviorte Diva At The Moment .
She Is Eletric .

SummerSlam . Kelly Kelly w/ Trish Stauts Vs Alcia Fox w/Ivory

Outcome Kelly Kelly Wins .

"You Suck , You Suck " :worship:

Kelly Kelly holding the Womens Title???? I would say it would be a great idea 2 put the title on kelly cuz she has improved since her ECW days A LOT and she is one of the over divas currently in the WWE. I was dissapointed that she didnt win the title at MITB but i bet she will get a title shot in the future. I'm just hoping they dont think bout putting the title on Tiffany over Kelly Kelly.:)

i agree that kelly kelly has improved drastically these past couple of years..and she keeps on every week..i think she does deserve a title run in the near future but just not now...laycool is doing something real good for the divas division and once it is established then it will be safe to give someone else the title shot..but now kelly would not be able to carry the womens division

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back