• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JUSTINMFNBEEMER

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
You know why you are here. Actually, you don't seem like you possess the intelligence to know why you are here. It's because you are a terrible poster, who uses prejudiced terms to describe groups of people and can't seem to understand how to post without spamming and flaming members of the Staff.

Enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll learn how to post properly so you can be released.

Salisbury

220px-Salisbury_steak.jpg

That right there? That's Cena/Orton.

He will be along shortly. He clearly has better things to do first & I hear sexy sex with real lady parts takes time.

I have never heard of this guy. Is he even smart enough to figure out he is in here now? Should we just post all the basics for him & get the bingo cards rolling?

He will be along shortly. He clearly has better things to do first & I hear sexy sex with real lady parts takes time.

I have never heard of this guy. Is he even smart enough to figure out he is in here now? Should we just post all the basics for him & get the bingo cards rolling?
You missed his melt down Las night in NorCal's breaking news thread.

He flamed me & Dark Lady for disagreeing with him and Told NorCal to eat a dick.

He also must have sent some flamey PMs to whoever gave him the infractions.

And he's a racist little fuck to.

As for knowing if he's in here IDK. He got banned outright last night.

I don't post in non-spam much, but I checked this dudes stuff out because I was unsure. This doofus' post are worse than those purple $3 steaks you can get in old Vegas.

You missed his melt down Las night in NorCal's breaking news thread.

He flamed me & Dark Lady for disagreeing with him and Told NorCal to eat a dick.

He also must have sent some flamey PMs to whoever gave him the infractions.

And he's a racist little fuck to.

As for knowing if he's in here IDK. He got banned outright last night.

He posted whiny complaints about his infractions in the non-spam area and sent me an.... interesting PM. His insults are worse than Crocker's so that's saying quite a lot.

Crocker insult attempts are pathetic at best. Zero racial slurs. No homophobic zingers. At least SOS brought those to the table before he got shit canned.

Not playing devil's advocate, just genuine curiosity; how different is calling someone from Japan a Jap compared to calling someone from Scotland a Scot?

This may not be the reason he was imprisoned but I'm genuinely curious why one abbreviation is accepted and one is seen as a racist term.

Not playing devil's advocate, just genuine curiosity; how different is calling someone from Japan a Jap compared to calling someone from Scotland a Scot?

This may not be the reason he was imprisoned but I'm genuinely curious why one abbreviation is accepted and one is seen as a racist term.
Probably because no one has ever used the phrase Scot in an angry or hateful way.

Jap, not so much. During WW2 it was used by everyone in a very hateful and angry way. It's like the N word

Probably because no one has ever used the phrase Scot in an angry or hateful way.

Jap, not so much. During WW2 it was used by everyone in a very hateful and angry way. It's like the N word

Haha, never been to England then? ;)

I can understand words like "chinks" and "slants" being offensive like the N word, but none of those are abbreviations for the name of the country the person is from :shrug:

If it was Drew Galloway instead of Nakamura and the dude said Scot, no-one would have noticed/cared. Just seems daft to accuse the guy of being racist off of that. Obviously, if he called Nakamura other names then have at it.

Haha, never been to England then? ;)
The closest I've been is a British pub in Chicago. Had pretty good Bangers & Mash

I can understand words like "chinks" and "slants" being offensive like the N word, but none of those are abbreviations for the name of the country the person is from :shrug:

If it was Drew Galloway instead of Nakamura and the dude said Scot, no-one would have noticed/cared. Just seems daft to accuse the guy of being racist off of that. Obviously, if he called Nakamura other names then have at it.
Nah it was just Jap as far as I know. It might just be an American derogatory term, I'll admit our version of English is a bit convoluted

I'm guessing he's more in here for his flamming spamminess anyway.

I think it was mostly his spammy posts and him taking on Norcal, Habs and JH all in a row that got him put in here. They weren't very happy with him. He was posting his PM's on the thread of the infractions he got and fighting with them at the same time. Plus Joegonnakillu was egging him on sort of, but he didn't do anything wrong.

Oh and I'm Scottish and we mind being called Scots, we don't like to be called Scotch, for some reason. My father used to say that referred to a drink not a person, and he wasn't a bottle of Scotch. Stupid I know, because not many do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back