.... in this video

[youtube]mHJ04lianNA[/youtube]

Apparently....

- The fall was faked by the WWE, Owen Hart is still alive

- Owen Hart faked his own death for a big payoff

- Owen was so fucking fat that the harness snapped

- The entire Hart Family are members of the KKK

- Owen Hart died in a car crash

:wtf: Okay, at the end of the video when you have the option of replaying it, or watching other related videos.

There is a video titled "Owen Hart falls to his Death" -- watch it, is all I can say.. then reply with the same icon I used to describe it. :wtf:

I've seen it, was it made with SVR2007?

I have no idea, but thats about as fucked up as some of the Chris Benoit shit I've seen regarding the SvR games. (someone created a "zombie" Chris Benoit - people like that need banned from posting and serious fucking help)

it was SvsR2006

and i agree people that make the zombie chris benoits and put upload other shit like that need to have their internet taken away and get some help.

Will did you also see that he made zombie Eddie and Zombie owen too.. Totally Disrespectful

it's sort of hard to fake falling 25 metres, landing on the ropes and being shot back into the ring and the internal injuries you'd sustain.

I have no idea, but thats about as fucked up as some of the Chris Benoit shit I've seen regarding the SvR games. (someone created a "zombie" Chris Benoit - people like that need banned from posting and serious fucking help)

Anything said bad or done to disrespect Benoit in my opimion is a good thing no matter what happen to is mind as the guy deserves no respect.

But as for Owen is a accident that couldn't have been seen from happening. It was someting that was being done in the WCW for a good while with sting, it was something that even Vince did before Owen started to do the entrance. It waa accident and thats all that it was.

And that SVR video isn't even funny or been made,it was probably made by a guy who wanted some attention. Death by accident is never funny as Owen wasn't in control of what happen, some say he pulled the cord early other say the rope snapped whatever happened should be left alone and anyone who disrespects that momemt of Owen dying, well I ope you sleep good at night knowng that you are going to hell.

Anything said bad or done to disrespect Benoit in my opimion is a good thing no matter what happen to is mind as the guy deserves no respect.

But as for Owen is a accident that couldn't have been seen from happening. It was someting that was being done in the WCW for a good while with sting, it was something that even Vince did before Owen started to do the entrance. It waa accident and thats all that it was.

And that SVR video isn't even funny or been made,it was probably made by a guy who wanted some attention. Death by accident is never funny as Owen wasn't in control of what happen, some say he pulled the cord early other say the rope snapped whatever happened should be left alone and anyone who disrespects that momemt of Owen dying, well I ope you sleep good at night knowng that you are going to hell.

There are people that actually think his death was faked by WWE and that Owen Hart is still alive

There are people that actually think his death was faked by WWE and that Owen Hart is still alive

These the same people who think the world leaders are lizards? I remember when Benoit died people were coming up with the most ridiculous theories. I came up with some of my own which were about as sensible. They included:

- It was the cable company
- It was the dogs
- It was the phone company
- It was a work
- And many more!

I'd like to point out that was not to disrespect Benoit or his family, but to point out the idiocy of the posters and their ridiculous, half-baked "theories."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back