John Tenta Got Me A Date

THAT's like marriage material, man!

edit: fawk that thats sex material. wrap the mini-tenta, tentzilla!

Hey Folks. So if you clicked on this, I know what you’re probably wondering… “Did Tenta get some?” Well, to answer your question, if I did, do you really think I’d be on a wrestling forum right now?

I’m kidding, folks. Actually, if anything I got a second date out of this. It happened later in the night, as we were just sitting on the couch. She started to get a bit cozy under my arm, and said, “So, I guess this was our Tuesday date, huh?”

I look at her and say, “Well, I guess so. I had a great time.”

She smiled and said, “So did I. So who said this had to be our Tuesday date?” I probably looked really damn confused, because she laughed, and was just like “I still want to have that date Tuesday.”

:eek2:

So I was really happy and such, and I ask her, "So, you forgot all about that goof with the Earthquake doll and out of style T-Shirt"

"No, not really. But he justs keep getting cuter"

Anyway, as to doing the Horizontal Mambo... Not yet. This isn't a kiss on the first date kind of girl, nor is she first to fuck. Which I want to respect her wishes on this. This one's completely different... I'm not in it for a quick fuck here. There could be something to this girl, which I've rarely seen before. But as for hooking up, no, I'm not for that yet. I'd much rather get to know this girl... She's interesting. And as it stands, I'm already gambling on some good luck. This girl seems like a keeper, and fucking on the first night just does not seem like a good call. At all.

A couple things, folks.

Thank you to everyone that's helped me out through this. Doc, Lariat, Steve, X, Ricky, Coco, I can't tell you how much your help has meant to me. It's given me a chance to really try this thing out, and I'm really hesitant about this. I just found myself getting out of a fling, and this talking things out on the boards has really helped me out. But in a weird way, there's someone else I gotta thank, and that's NorCal. Without NorCal, i wouldn't be in this postion, and I'd probably be stuck in a situation that was getting me nowhere, and giving me no intimacy.

But what I'd like to say, and then I'll finally let this thread fall to the bottom of the Bar Room Ocean, is simply enough, always be yourself. I never could have guessed, in a million years, that being myself like this would get me to being really happy. I always felt that I'd have to hide this wrestling fixation from the fairer sex. Now, I feel like I should just be much more myself around that opposite sex, because it's working. I never thought it would work, and yet I'm in the position I'm in. Guys, whatever you do, just be who you are. You can't be anyone else, so why even try it. I'm a wrestling fan, damn it, and no one's going to convince me otherwise. I love wrestling, my father loved wrestling when he was around, and my kid's probably going to love wrestling. I have to learn to be comfortable in my own skin. And this woman, and this board, is doing so much to help me on this account. So please, for The love of God, be you. All of you seem like damn nice folks, and you all have charming personalities to you. Let it show, folks, for the love of God, let it show. And just continue what you're doing, both as a wrestling fan, and as a person.

Thank all of you wacky bastards... You all hold a deep spot in my heart...

LOLZ.... i actually told a story about a friend who told his gf that his favorite move was the Texas Cloverleaf... Hope you don't mind, Ricky :lmao:

Hey Folks. So if you clicked on this, I know what you’re probably wondering… “Did Tenta get some?” Well, to answer your question, if I did, do you really think I’d be on a wrestling forum right now?

I’m kidding, folks. Actually, if anything I got a second date out of this. It happened later in the night, as we were just sitting on the couch. She started to get a bit cozy under my arm, and said, “So, I guess this was our Tuesday date, huh?”

I look at her and say, “Well, I guess so. I had a great time.”

She smiled and said, “So did I. So who said this had to be our Tuesday date?” I probably looked really damn confused, because she laughed, and was just like “I still want to have that date Tuesday.”

:eek2:

So I was really happy and such, and I ask her, "So, you forgot all about that goof with the Earthquake doll and out of style T-Shirt"

"No, not really. But he justs keep getting cuter"

Anyway, as to doing the Horizontal Mambo... Not yet. This isn't a kiss on the first date kind of girl, nor is she first to fuck. Which I want to respect her wishes on this. This one's completely different... I'm not in it for a quick fuck here. There could be something to this girl, which I've rarely seen before. But as for hooking up, no, I'm not for that yet. I'd much rather get to know this girl... She's interesting. And as it stands, I'm already gambling on some good luck. This girl seems like a keeper, and fucking on the first night just does not seem like a good call. At all.

A couple things, folks.

Thank you to everyone that's helped me out through this. Doc, Lariat, Steve, X, Ricky, Coco, I can't tell you how much your help has meant to me. It's given me a chance to really try this thing out, and I'm really hesitant about this. I just found myself getting out of a fling, and this talking things out on the boards has really helped me out. But in a weird way, there's someone else I gotta thank, and that's NorCal. Without NorCal, i wouldn't be in this postion, and I'd probably be stuck in a situation that was getting me nowhere, and giving me no intimacy.

But what I'd like to say, and then I'll finally let this thread fall to the bottom of the Bar Room Ocean, is simply enough, always be yourself. I never could have guessed, in a million years, that being myself like this would get me to being really happy. I always felt that I'd have to hide this wrestling fixation from the fairer sex. Now, I feel like I should just be much more myself around that opposite sex, because it's working. I never thought it would work, and yet I'm in the position I'm in. Guys, whatever you do, just be who you are. You can't be anyone else, so why even try it. I'm a wrestling fan, damn it, and no one's going to convince me otherwise. I love wrestling, my father loved wrestling when he was around, and my kid's probably going to love wrestling. I have to learn to be comfortable in my own skin. And this woman, and this board, is doing so much to help me on this account. So please, for The love of God, be you. All of you seem like damn nice folks, and you all have charming personalities to you. Let it show, folks, for the love of God, let it show. And just continue what you're doing, both as a wrestling fan, and as a person.

Thank all of you wacky bastards... You all hold a deep spot in my heart...

Homo.

Don't mind Ricky, he's on mushrooms.

Am I going to have to make plans to complete the first ever trans-state Bonerjam?!?! Because I so completely will Tenta. ;)

Am I going to have to make plans to complete the first ever trans-state Bonerjam?!?! Because I so completely will Tenta. ;)

Oh fuck you Razor. I had the bowl in my mouth as I was reading your post and instantly Volcano'd that shit all over the place when I read the word Bonerjam. I laughed so hard I was light headed. What a teriffic word...Bonerjam. That should be our band.

Oh fuck you Razor. I had the bowl in my mouth as I was reading your post and instantly Volcano'd that shit all over the place when I read the word Bonerjam. I laughed so hard I was light headed. What a teriffic word...Bonerjam. That should be our band.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

How did I know those two things were going to come up in this thing...

Bonerjam and X's bowl..... A typical night in the bar room:lmao:

No, xfear...salsa. I'm on a lot of salsa. It's pretty hallucinogenic.

And...um...kind of a long story. In the end, it just wasn't a good fit.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm so very sorry X. I know how bad that feels. I was taking a hit from Phil the Stealth Bong once and started laughing because one of my buddies said something only a high person would be funny. I take such a big hit I was coughing for fucking 5 minutes straight. Then I couldn't stand for 10.

LOLZ, depends. How many people do you know from The Northeast?

I could see X helping you with this, actually...

Actually, no one. Unless you count the WZ gang. And they should totally help me out on this. *Wink*

On a side note, who else is getting raped by that Orphan floater ad? I have Ad-Block on Google Chrome, but it keeps fucking with my posting interface. Like the Quote button and shit. It must just be the fail that is Google Chrome.

Actually, no one. Unless you count the WZ gang. And they should totally help me out on this. *Wink*

On a side note, who else is getting raped by that Orphan floater ad? I have Ad-Block on Google Chrome, but it keeps fucking with my posting interface. Like the Quote button and shit. It must just be the fail that is Google Chrome.

I fucking am, Razor. and not just that, but that.... Oh, shit, there it is am I'm typing this. Dear God! It's the freakiest shit ever. She's ust fucking staring at me! I want my fucking mommy so bad right now!

I fucking am, Razor. and not just that, but that.... Oh, shit, there it is am I'm typing this. Dear God! It's the freakiest shit ever. She's ust fucking staring at me! I want my fucking mommy so bad right now!

I swear. That bitch has completely fucked with the interface. I had to completely redo a post i was dismantling in yet another "Cena turn heelz" thread because that bitch made my Quote button unpushable. Fuck her.

I swear. That bitch has completely fucked with the interface. I had to completely redo a post i was dismantling in yet another "Cena turn heelz" thread because that bitch made my Quote button unpushable. Fuck her.

Seriously. I want to really smash her face in with a sledgehammer.... Just because of how hideous she is

Hansen had a cup o' coffee in the WWF. He wrestled Bruno Sammartino for the belt in that famous botch where The Lariat broke his neck. He was managed by Classie Freddie Blassie, which I found hilarious. But seriously, if he did a figure on Hansen, or Bruiser Brody...I'd MTFO wherever I was.

I just skipped ahead from page two, and I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but WWE did make a Brody figure, well at least I think they did, I happen to own one. It comes with him and a chain and everything, it's never been opened. If you happen to beinterested in it, I might sell it for a price.

LOLZ, I'm looking into this thing to see if they have Typhoon, Kamala, Haku, Brutus Beefcake, The One Man Gang, Vader...

Dude, I know i'm going to sound like a total nerd (When haven't I in this section?) But seriously, I'd buy each and every one of these in a fucking heartbeat. Why do people find them so bad? I'd get all of them!

I own a never-before opened Vader, complete with his head-gear-mask thingy he used to wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back