John Tenta Got Me A Date

Tenta, I've been on wrestling forums for four years and your first post in this thread is my favorite post of all time. TOO SWEEEET.

Ricky, the Texas Cloverleaf is awesome! I used to get my brother to tap out to that shit all the time.

And seriously Tenta, inspiring stuff!

Ahem.... So a .little update for everyone.... She doesn't want to do dinner Tuesday anymore.... She wants to do it tonight.

She found out that she could do something tonight instead, so, well, tonight we're doing this thing. In short, folks, I apologize, but from six to twelve, hopefully;

[youtube]s8DHO7XFVkI&feature=related[/youtube]

Well, good luck my man. Hope everything goes well for you.

REMEMBER, DOCZUKI IS BY YOUR SIDE >:C

Wait, are you saying that you want to blow her to bits?

LOLZ, I'm starting to wonder how I ever got by without Doczuki. Doc, I'm not established enough to have a protege, but when I do get WZ ball hair, you shall be my protege

Dinner tonight? I'unno... You probably won't be home in time to watch Night of Champions live.

LOLZ, I was thinking that Coco. BTW, thank you for your words, man. If ever the Spock avatar was passed down, I feel you are more than deserving, sir.

LOLZ, I was thinking that Coco. BTW, thank you for your words, man. If ever the Spock avatar was passed down, I feel you are more than deserving, sir.
He says just as I'm switching avs... Yeah, I might be switching back. That quote is almost too good to pass up.

:blush:

If you could get her to come back to your place to "watch a wrestling pay per view", that would make this thread even more heroic. On the first date though? That might be moving a little fast. No matter. All the best good sir!

Well don't worry, Tenta. Girls>NOC. And if I can find a way to watch it, I'll be doing my normal commenting on every single little thing in the LD, plus you can read the recaps that WZ and TWF do.

LOLZ, that's actually what I'm thinking. I'd say, "well, you did say give something a chance... Why not give the new product a chance tonight. Maybe with the Earthquake goof?"

Or something like that.

DUDE! That would make this amazing. You should at least give it a shot. You never know...
If you get her back into it you'd have so much to talk about.

That's a great point. I can make my Cena-Hogan comparison, and shit.

Only problem is that the people from her heyday, HBK and Taker, won't be on the card. Although Shawn could be coming back tonight, if all reports of him returing to wrestle at Summerslam are true...

Yeah, I mean, the worst thing that could happen is she'll say no. I'd say give it a shot. And if she does say yes this'll be a good time or her to see rising stars in Punk, Miz, Swagger, and the like, plus old hands like Trips and possibly HBK.

True, but I don't want to move too fast with this one... She's quite the conversationalist, and can see easilt talking to her about random stuff for just like three hours, and forgetting the Pay Per View

That's cool, that's cool. Good thing she's a conversationalist. I hate carrying on conversations alone. You two better talk about some good stuff and have a fun time or I'll be sad.

Nobody tells a tale like Tenta. Sorry Norcalvin, you've been dethroned as WZ's Resident Storyteller.

This, coupled with the threesome and waking up in a random dorm threads just continue to build your legacy Tenta.

Seriously, fucking Earthquake got you a date?!

What happened to you last night X? We all thought that gysies had captured you and raped your unwilling body.

Or did you just have other things to do?

LOLZ, Thank you X, I hope you're ok after last night, man. I know the NYPD can be dicks sometimes.

Anyway, I'm on my way out folks. Wish me luck!

Ha. You don't need luck. You are all SKILLZ.

Good luck anyway. Hope things work out for you two.

Hai Use Guise!

Ok, enough of that sillyness. So, to the guy that suggested inviting her here to watch the show.... A million fucking points for you! I went with that whole give it a chance thing, and she bought into it. Just wanted to give an update. Peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back