John Tenta Got Me A Date

Wow. I just finished reading all 20 pages.

You lucky sonofabitch. My significant other just tolerates the fact that I like wrestling, but she doesn't watch it.

However, I am good friends with a female who is a Becca-level wrestling fan, so they do exist. She's cute too.....and recently single......hmmmm....

So, it took me over an hour to read this entire thread, but it was wll worth it. Heck Tenta, maybe you could do an LD for the second date? I could ee it now:

Tenta: Were having sex now. She's screaming and moaning. And here comes Razor with the bonerjam.

LOLZ, no, that's not the case. I think that's much more deserving for a guy like or X or NorCal. I really havn't done enough on these forums to earn that distinction. Let's just keep it as it is.

NorCal, all I can say is that you're a good man, bro. You, more than anyone else, know to just be yourself. I've learned quite a bit from you.

Now I know NorCal has a thread, but I haven't seen X's yet. As for being yourself, It should be an universal law in the world of dating cause nothing works better than that unless your beyond rich like Bill Gates then you could act like Umaga and still get some by the end of the day.

Aw, no All Things Tenta thread? Balls.

Anyway, Tents, I'm really happy for you. Glad I could help a little and that things went so well! I'm looking forward to hearing about tomorrow.

Heh, my ex-girlfriend tolerated the fact that I liked wrestling. Since it was long-distance I never had to watch it in front of her or anything, but she'd joke about how we should go to a WWE show and I'd be all "WOOOO YEEEEAH" and she'd be sitting there all "...wut".

I refuse to be myself. I need to be better than me.

I need to be a chess champion.

Congrats n'stuff.

Oh man that is a crazy story. I too tend to wander into the toy aisle just to check out the classic figures lol. But in my case there are never any good looking chicks. Awesome story though Tenta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back