John Cena'a/Triple H's Promo on Raw

i thought it was a great promo

for once the history facts wern't wrong for starters which helped

the fans were well into it and i laughed at hhhs lil stab at cenas fan base,i thought that was hilarious haha

Cena owned HHH in that promo. HHH tried to make Cena look weak by breaking kayfabe and saying a few lame smarky jokes, but Cena kept his cool. Then Cena showed his top form when he upped the intensity. Then HHH tried to follow but couldn't match Cena's intensity, because as always it came off looking too forced. HHH's part of the promo was just the same old shit, while Cena's part was great.

It's time for Cena to get his title back.

Greatest promo I've seen in a long time. Both men worked great with each going back and forth, and that bit about Cena's fans not being awake to watch the match was just awesome. I was shocked by Cena too, he actually seemed pissed off which I think actually helps his character.

Kickass promo by HHH and Cena.......I can't remember a time when Cena was more pissed off......Hopefully HHH will win and that Cena can be drafted to Smackdown.

Fucking great promo. It really showed that Cena is better than Trips on the mic, but both men had a great showing. This was the sort of promo I was expecting on the Road to Wrestlemania but we never got one.

I found it funny how HHH actually got booed when he dissed Cenas fan base.

John Cena should defeat HHH and win the WWE title and Night of Champions.. that is all.

I was blown away by this promo because it seemed *gasp* real!
It seemed like real anger and I was wondering if a real fight could've broken out with the shouting. There was so much emotion and intensity and I want more of that.
Cena is a man on a mission and I hope he takes that belt back and takes it to Smackdown with him.
I'd like to see Edge shipped back to RAW and torn apart from Vickie and Cena as the SmackDown champ would be perfect.
I'm all for Cena getting another long title reign because I'm already tired of the HHH show again.

Good damn promo. Trips wasn't bad, but mostly the same old shit as usual.

Cena's intensity is amazing, and his ability not to slip up while that intense should be commended. The You're Nothing blast was one of the best lines I've heard in a while.

Boy, that started off like any other RAW or Smackdown, and the promo was like any other promo done like that. They trade words, take shirts off, and out walks authority figure. I've seen that every week.

Nothing special at all.

Agreed. Im kinda lost on what exactly wa so fantastic about this.

The HBK-Flair pre-WM promo owned thos one. Shit, I prefered the Flair-Jeritron segment later to this....

I think this promo became legit after HHH told Cena about that Championship foam belt thing. McMahon had to stop the confrontation and a referee rushed in to stop the fight. Was it really legit?

I think this promo became legit after HHH told Cena about that Championship foam belt thing. McMahon had to stop the confrontation and a referee rushed in to stop the fight. Was it really legit?

Reread it then tell your'self this. Wrestling is fake. that should answer your question. lol:blush:

it was an okay promo, Triple H once again showed that he is less entertaining and less over than half the roster, I say let him go over Cena (cos' thats what he wants to do, he'll never look worse than someone in the win/loss record) and have him drop the title to Jericho, that sets up people like Kennedy and Hardy to ME, as far as this promo goes, John Cena is the man that made it watchable (not great, but watchable)

Are we alright here? that promo was funny, nothing else. I just watched it back on sky+ and muted it, did the voiceover, it went something like this...

Cena - you suck, i rule

HHH - I am champ, u suck, i rule

Cena - Last time we fought, u tapped out to the STFU..THE STFU LOLZ that doesnt even hurt, you suck. ha OWNED.

HHH - yeah well...all your fans are 5 LOLZ u suck

Cena (teary eyed) - waa dont talk about my kids... (pushes HHH). I'm really hot now, I think I'm gonna take my shirt off and place it outside.

HHH - you're right, it is hot, but I'm tougher than you so I'll THROW my shirt down up yourz mannnn

Vince comes out with money...

Vince - LOLZ you two are ****, here's some money, get a room...

Good damn promo. Trips wasn't bad, but mostly the same old shit as usual.

Cena's intensity is amazing, and his ability not to slip up while that intense should be commended. The You're Nothing blast was one of the best lines I've heard in a while.

I really can't say it better myself. John's "You're Nothing" line was my favorite part of the promo and actually made me pay attention to a promo for one of the first times in about a year.

The one thing that just bothered me, and continues to bother me is the fact that Triple H brought up John's "fans" or kids as an insult towards John. Yes I know it's just a promo, but still, the fact that John does have young kids as fans is supposed to be a "bad thing" just annoys me so much.

Flames Out
Dragon

Imo that promo was bad-ass I watched it like 5 times today. It was so intense that it looked Real. Both were so awsome and the fact that Trips got booed whenever he dissed Cena he got booed , shows you how over he was at the night.

Trips Tried so hard and stated alot of funny things but with Cena just coming back with 2lines and making the fans go nuts was just awsome and showed how great Cena can be , the 'your nothing ' line was Awsome. We should have promos like this week in week out. Yes trips had the better lines but Cena made this promo an Awsome one.

I really did like this promo, but I don't know about it getting its own thread.
I thought this one and the Jericho one with HBK two weeks ago were great. Two solid promos and as good as any I have seen in a while.
This one was helped by the very intense crowd in Salt Lake. A crowd like that can help with any promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back