June 23, 2005...

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
...Eddie Guerrero wrestled Rey Mysterio in a losing effort in the main event of SmackDown in the best match of their feud before everything went to shit and we started with the secret/Rey's son part of the angle. I love the match, but it's one of those things that WWE never ended up releasing... I thought...

http://www.spun.com/movies/product-detail.jsp?id=2709496

Explain? Anyone have the DVD? I've looked around and that's like the only place I've seen that match included on the listing...

PS, anyone have stuff they wish WWE would release on DVD? In recent history...
-HBK's pre-SummerSlam 2005 promo in Montreal
-Rock's post-No Way Out 2003 promo in Toronto
-Eddie's first post-heel turn promo in 2005
-Rock vs. Benoit @ Fully Loaded 2000
-Triple H vs. Benoit @ No Mercy 2000
-Austin vs. Benoit in Edmonton on SmackDown in 2001

And HBK vs. Y2J from Judgement Day last year better be on a future "Best of..." set. I'm not buying Judgement Day, but that shit definately doesn't deserve to go overlooked in the grand scheme of their feud.

HBK's Montreal promo is available on Youtube, assuming you're talking about the one where Bret Hart makes a surprise visit.....*cough*

As for Rock's Toronto promo, the only promo that is avaialble is the one of him playing guitar in the lockerroom (the one with him and Hurricane).

HBK's Montreal promo is available on Youtube, assuming you're talking about the one where Bret Hart makes a surprise visit.....*cough*.
Last I looked, it was bad audio... I'm picky. :)

I just have the hardest time watching some stuff at the computer, so I'd like to have it on DVD. Like the Eddie-Rey match is online, but I'd love to see it clearly on TV.

Just rewatched it... Absolutle perfection. The crispness of the offense, the psychology, the crowd's reaction... It's the match they failed to have every other time they met that year. Anyone have the Rey DVD and know for sure if it's on there?

Found another review that mentions it!!

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/31501/rey-mysterio-the-biggest-little-man/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back