Raw 1000 LD 23/7/12 - 1000 episodes have been met

Dynamite the only reason people think he is going straight into the main event is the numerous rumours that he will be moving into a major angle upon his debut because apparently trips loves him but it's all hear say

I doubt that he'll hold the title that long, but I definitely see him being the champion come the Royal Rumble. They already planted the seeds for that angle. Cena or Brock will win the Rumble and challenge Rock for the title at Mania.

That's my bold prediction of the year.

As crazy as it may sound to the more logical fans, I think Punk holds it until Royal Rumble, loses it to The Rock. Cena wins the Rumble, challenges Rock, and we get Rock/Cena II at Mania.

However, with Punk as a heel, we could easily see the Austin/Punk match everyone has wanted for years upon years. Austin said he's game... then again, he wasn't there tonight, so who knows...

Dynamite the only reason people think he is going straight into the main event is the numerous rumours that he will be moving into a major angle upon his debut because apparently trips loves him but it's all hear say

Because if HHH loves you, you automatically deserve to be pushed upon your debut. :rolleyes:

There is nothing to complain about in tonight's Raw other than no Austin, but I'm not pissed about it. The whole show tonight is epic.

As crazy as it may sound to the more logical fans, I think Punk holds it until Royal Rumble, loses it to The Rock. Cena wins the Rumble, challenges Rock, and we get Rock/Cena II at Mania.

However, with Punk as a heel, we could easily see the Austin/Punk match everyone has wanted for years upon years. Austin said he's game... then again, he wasn't there tonight, so who knows...

I'd love to see Punk hold the title that long, it would make the build up to his eventual loss at the Rumble all the more spectacular. I just don't see the brass being that patient with an angle.

The Austin/Punk dream match idea finally does have some legs though.

Come on, Ricky... you know you want to be a good little fan boy. Right?

EDIT: Also, I'd like to add something - Slick's turn as the preacher of the wedding was fantastic. If it wasn't the best thing this episode had to offer, it sure wasn't third.

But I like Punk better than Cena. And WAY better than TheRock. :(

So RAW 1000 was fucking incredible.

While no Austin was sad, I can't say I'm surprised. He could potentially have a clause in his contract for the reality show he's hosting (Redneck Island on CMT) that prevents him from appearing on other TV shows. Besides, he's not a WWE Contracted performer, so it's ultimately not up to WWE.

I literally had zero complaints with this episode. Loved the DX stuff. AJ as GM is an interesting swerve that has me interested to see where the story progresses. Loved seeing Sean Mooney, which was totally out of the blue.

10 bucks says HHH scraps his angle with lesnar to butt into punks business again seeing as though punk has the momentum now

I doubt that he'll hold the title that long, but I definitely see him being the champion come the Royal Rumble. They already planted the seeds for that angle. Cena or Brock will win the Rumble and challenge Rock for the title at Mania.

That's my bold prediction of the year.

This is what I think will happen as well. My gut tell me Punk loses the title at NOC in Cena's backyard only to win it back at Survivor Series or TLC.

Rock holding the title between Rumble and Mania could work since he'll likely appear often in the build to his match like last year.

Brock winning the Rumble would be an interesting twist, and here's another. If Cena wins the Rumble and faces Rock at Mania he will win the title, no shocker there.
But a career could be MADE if the MITB match returned to Mania and the winner (Barrett perhaps?) cashed in and won the title from the Rock to close the show.

Wait I've just realised...did show attack cena? Cant remember...if So cena wins by DQ but does that mean he loses the briefcase even though he won the match? I'm too confused

One mark out moment for me I'm yet to allude to was APA.

When their music hit Heath Slater's expression was McMahon-like, he looked like he shit his pants. Bradshaw hit one hell of a Clothesline, and Jesus Christ how has Lita gotten hotter with age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back