John Cena Turning Heel At Wrestlemania?

IF Cena does turn it will be against....

• Shane

• Taker

• Shane & Taker

• Reigns

• Nobody, he'll probably just make a cameo if he appears at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
WrestleMania is two weeks away and I'm looking at the potential main event being either Cena vs. Taker or Cena vs. Reigns. Cena himself has been getting back in ring shape and amethyst be ready to return. He is being advertised for Mania at the current moment in an unknown role. Rumors and speculation is Cena could be turning heel soon due to merchandise sales and less popularity with the children. Cena hasn't appeared on WWE TV since 2015. Cena was originally scheduled to tangle with Reigns at the big dance but Rollins (originally suppose to face. "The Game " Triple H) went down with an injury leaving Triple H opponentless. Leading to WWE changing plans to Cena vs. Taker,Reigns vs. Triple H. And then Cena his self got injured leading to the return of Shane McMahon.

After Raw went off the air in Cena's first show back Cena teased a heel turn after Reigns was disrespecting Mr.McMahon, Cena snuck behind him looking pissed staring him down and the two almost crawled before being attacked by The League Of Nations. Perhaps, Cena is Vince's plan that he has for Taker against Shane. Or perhaps he will attack Taker and cost him the match for Vince. Revealing Shane and Vince swerved the world and are working together. Or Cena attacking Reigns costing him the title against Triple H, or Cena attacking Reigns after the match with Triple H. Who knows but I think we may just be getting the biggest IWC wet dream moment at Mania. Thoughts???

Cena turning heel on Reigns would most likely just get Cena cheers and Reigns more boos. Look what it's doing for HHH.

On that note, Cena turning heel will probably get some cheers regardless of who he does it to.

I voted Reigns, it would end WrestleMania on epic terms instead of meh terms. Cena's heel turn IMO has to be on epic proportions and not just something done on a Raw or Smackdown. It has to be a Summerslam or WrestleMania moment because it's something that's been on the backburner for a long, long time. They have to make this heel turn special, doing it at WM automatically makes it special, how they do it will just add to the magic. WrestleMania ending with a pissed off looking Cena, staring down at Roman Reigns while HHH celebrates in the background could be how this Mania ends. Everyone and their dog will want to tune into RAW to see what happens after that.

Plus : I don't want to see another year long waiting story like Cena vs Rock if he attacked Undertaker. Cena vs Reigns has more lasting appeal as a right now feud because Cena can say that he is supposed to be the face of WWE and not Roman.

Plus part 2 - The small problem with a Cena vs Roman feud is that a heel Cena would absolutely tear Roman apart just on the mic. They'd have to adjust Roman talking against Cena with a mic.

WrestleMania is two weeks away and I'm looking at the potential main event being either Cena vs. Taker or Cena vs. Reigns. Cena himself has been getting back in ring shape and amethyst be ready to return. He is being advertised for Mania at the current moment in an unknown role. Rumors and speculation is Cena could be turning heel soon due to merchandise sales and less popularity with the children. Cena hasn't appeared on WWE TV since 2015. Cena was originally scheduled to tangle with Reigns at the big dance but Rollins (originally suppose to face. "The Game " Triple H) went down with an injury leaving Triple H opponentless. Leading to WWE changing plans to Cena vs. Taker,Reigns vs. Triple H. And then Cena his self got injured leading to the return of Shane McMahon.

After Raw went off the air in Cena's first show back Cena teased a heel turn after Reigns was disrespecting Mr.McMahon, Cena snuck behind him looking pissed staring him down and the two almost crawled before being attacked by The League Of Nations. Perhaps, Cena is Vince's plan that he has for Taker against Shane. Or perhaps he will attack Taker and cost him the match for Vince. Revealing Shane and Vince swerved the world and are working together. Or Cena attacking Reigns costing him the title against Triple H, or Cena attacking Reigns after the match with Triple H. Who knows but I think we may just be getting the biggest IWC wet dream moment at Mania. Thoughts???

John Cena is injured. This can't happen.

John Cena turning heel? Won't happen, he makes too much money as a face.

I mean yeah the IWC has been complaining about him since like 2007, but they all need to GTFO and stop riding CM Punk's dick anyway.

Yeah Cena is going to return at 'Mania bringing Bobby Roode and Eric Young with him declaring the new world order.

If it was to happen (which I doubt it will) it would have to be against Undertaker. Cena getting involved in the Hell in the Cell match is the only way I can see The Dead man lossing second mania match and have it still seem believable at the same time. It would also set up a great match between the two at next year's event which I imagine will be Takers last and fantastic way to finish up his career.

This is never going to happen, and here's why: while the adult fans can boo Cena until their lungs fall out, the younger fans, who may not be as powerful vocally are the ones who make Cena one of, if not the most marketable superstar in the company today. If he were to turn heel, those fans would quickly stop buying his merchandise. And it's not like his haters are going to do anything to make up for that.

It's obviously awkward when you have this guy billed as the super hero and all you here is boos. But the money speaks far higher volumes, and until that stops rolling in, the long anticipate Cena heel turn simply isn't..dare I say...best for business.

First, he has no connection to anything going on at WM and as a face he has it too good. He's also transitioning to part time as he is getting mainstream work. Vince hasn't come close to creating his next superstar so you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

If you want cena to retire than just turn him heel because let face it, this will pretty much destroyed him on a professional and personal level. The fact is that cena love doing those charity event and those make a wish visit and he couldn't do them anymore if he was a heel. And anyway, for the little time he got left in his career as a full time wrestler, it wouldn't be best for business to turn him heel since he's still one of the most over guy in the company and his merchadise is selling very well so turning him heel would be throwing a lot of money into the fire.

so those that are still hanging on to this dream that cena will turn, please stop dreaming because it will never happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back