"Jersey Triad" adds a new member

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Last night for "Over the Edge," the Jersey Triad (IC25, NorCal, D-Man, with JGoose) assembled and inducted a new member. He's as of yet un-named, but let me tell you this - he is our stable's newest enforcer. Yes, that's right - this is a team with NorCal and myself on it, and yet this "5th Member" is our enforcer. Pics forthcoming.

File this under "coming attractions..."

Not to be outdone by the UK contingent, next month members of the Jersey Triad will assemble at a small Bergen County gym for a weekend of workouts, and rumor has it that it many even include a video. So not only will you get pics of the members of the original "In-Person" (and still the best) forum stable, but you will also have video with commentary.

"It's time to shake things up!"

<edit - I have added "in person" to my assertion that the Jersey Triad is an original stable out of respect for the WZEvolution, as pointed out by Remix. The Triad was the original stable to meet in person, but not the original stable overall.>

Can they sue you for saying that the Jersey Triad is the original and best stable?

You can only sue someone where financial gain is involved, and "best" is a matter of opinion, not fact. So no on both counts.

I have, however, edited my opening post out of respect for the innovators.

So many names I don't know, too little fucking time, what am I gonna do, what are WE gonna do!?..

Uh, an enforcer, hard to believe you need it considering you got Norcal.

So many names I don't know, too little fucking time, what am I gonna do, what are WE gonna do!?..

Uh, an enforcer, hard to believe you need it considering you got Norcal.

Dude is huge. He's my spotter, actually. Benches 315. FOR REPS!

You got me! I am bridging the gap between the two WZ camps. I will be part of WZUK and WZNJ. My flight is in 4 hours...

Amazingly we're talking about a triad here and nobodies called into question that they are adding a 5th member already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back