Jeff Hardy Returning

It seems really odd that jeff would announce his return almost immediately after Matt's release. Well for whatever reason it is having him back is "ok" for TNA.

I've hardly missed Hardy since he went away. His gimmick was just to wild or serious for a guy like Hardy to pull off (although he rocked those purple suits and his new theme music). If he does return I imagine it would be just a surprise return. They shouldn't build up his return after his last appearance at VR. He should come back as a face since that's the only time he really gets over.

If it was up to me VR would have been his final strike. If he screws up again it's TNA fault because they know the risk they took with him. I'm really just sick of the Hardys screwing up and I use to be a huge fan. Now a days they're more trouble then their worth. Jeff coming back is "ok" because he's a big name but not for the right reasons.

You my be a jack of all trades. We talk ratings and money and that hs been your job for years. Now we talk addiction from drugs and alcohol and you also have years of experience. You must be the towns everything of WZ. Anyways if he is clean that's cool. If not get the Fuck out.
I work in advertising and did a lot of drinking and drugs in college. Pretty easy experience to come by, that.

well we can't jump to conclusions, lets see how he returns (heel or face), i think it would be good to see him back as a face and go for the X division title, which i think would be good, but anywaisz lets jus wait to see wht happens at the tapings.

TNA seriously is morally bankrupt for keeping guys like Jeff. Do they seriously value Jeff Hardy the performer over the message this sends to the lockerroom? Is Jeff really worth it?
Besides he has NOT gone to rehab. Anyone who thinks he has cleaned up his act by himself is just being naive.

Hello TNA, do you want to go on record as the company who enabled this guy when he was found dead in a hotelroom? Because that's where this is heading. You can't force him to go to rehab, that is true, but you CAN FIRE HIM IF HE DOESN'T. And that's the only prudent professional thing to do here.
You insist he go to rehab, he doesn't and so you go "Oh, well, ok, welcome back then." I D I O T S ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Oh, and a stroke of genius to bring him back right after Matt's latest scandal(s), firing and hospitalization. Who runs TNA? Monkeys?

I do find this surprising and even more strange given the fact that this was announced almost immediately after Matt Hardy's release. I personally think it's still too soon for him to come back and I still think he's a liability to the company but I give Jeff all the credit in the world if he has been able to get his head on straight during his hiatus.

But that's it. I'm not particularly excited for his comeback. His run in TNA up until that fiasco at Victory Road hasn't exactly been amazing. I look at him as a shadow of his former self that I was excited to see prior to his WWE release. As for how he's going to be used, I'm not sure if TNA would bring up Jeff's personal problems but I do see a face turn and feud with Immortal.

God this is a HUGE mistake. Seriously TNA really needs to learn from WWE. Jeff did not get clean and WWE let him go. TNA brings in Jeff thinking he will help turn things on WWE and all he did was show up drunk to a show and causes a world title match to be less then 2 minutes long. Jeff doesn't care about anything as long as he makes money. He is not someone who needs to be on TV. I'm telling you that within 12 months Jeff will be back out on drugs again. He needs to be removed from TV period.

Well like i said earlier, i think its strange that he is back so soon because his court issues are not done with. The thing is, that maybe just maybe he went to rehab while he was gone. Yeah i know its a stretch, but aside from the youtube taser incident we didn't hear a word from Jeff Hardy after the Victory Road debacle. Unlike his brother Matt, he kept his mouth shut so who knows.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back