jeff hardy ic belt?

tonypefc

do u reckon he will win it tonight surely its a little to soon i like jeff like but surely there r more deserving ppl

i want him to but i think its too soon aswell i have a feeling for an interfereance to happen dno why

I dont think he should win....Sure im a big hardy fan but surely this is far to quick for him to win...BUt if he wins ill not complain

I doubt he's going to win the title, it seems way to soon, i doubt they'll take the title off Nitro right now.

Satan's Hockey said:
I think Melina is going to screw Jeff tonight and than there will be a rematch at Unforgiven and than Jeff wins it.

I like were this is heading...But yer that will probz happen:twak:

i believe in hardy and say that he will win it because i can see him winning the title for a while, then losing it, and then matt and jeff can team up for the Team X-Treme Reunion. Besides HArdy is on a roll and he WILL WIN the IC Title Tonight on RAW

Hazard said:
I doubt he's going to win the title, it seems way to soon, i doubt they'll take the title off Nitro right now.

He will win by D-Q...thats the most reasonable way for the match to end if they are giving him a push...

No he probably won't win it. I suspect that Melina will interfere or something like that. They might just be prolonging the feud.

Flames Out
Dragon

nahhhhhh there wont be an intercontinental title match at unforgiven
i highly doubt it..i think 2night will decide it..regardless even if they do indeed have it at the ppv i want 2 see a good match
also is the womans championship 4 sure at unforgiven

160527.jpg

enough said

shelton benjamins gonna interfere saying how unfair it is that hardy got the title shot and then they will make it triple threat at unforgivin

DAMN IT! Jeff Hardy almost had it won unitl Melina got involved. But you could almost see it coming unless something had happended to Melina during the match. Hopefully he'll get another title shot. Alwell hes back and thats all that matters.

Satan's Hockey said:
I think Melina is going to screw Jeff tonight and than there will be a rematch at Unforgiven and than Jeff wins it.

Melina screwed Jeff and now they are having a rematch at Unforgiven. Now I just need him to win it lol

If Jeff wins the belt at Unforgiven, either Kane or Umaga must squash him for it immediately the next night on Raw, they are much more deserving for an IC title run than Jeff, just because he returned, look at what WWE did to Davey Boy Smith in 99, he also returned and he was put as a jobber for crying out loud! He should have been the one to win the WWF title at that year's Survivor Series! If anyone deserves to be downed to the jobber level
it's jeff hardy, he was a jobber in the past getting slapped around by the Mantaur and Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and that's where he should stay!

news flash the match was made on RAW it will be Nitro vs Jeff in a rematch for that IC title

0 and by the way 2 the guy who said Jeff Hardy was a jnobber read my !@#!@!$$# avatar u !@@$!#$#@$@ son of a !$#%$#64

Seriously, this is a discussion- calm down!

It was too early for Jeff to win the IC title anyway. I'm glad that Johnny Nitro still is the IC Champion, besides I think Jeff needs to work on that ring rust a bit more.

Flames Out
Dragon

he might win it but they are trying to push Nitro as their next up and comming star. Hardy will win it but after a few chances. He needs to get some W's with other guys and feud with some other wrestlers and then fight for the IC belt again and having a long feud with Nitro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back