Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton Tonight?

Yessie420

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well it looks like Jeff Hardy will get a Push. We know Randy Orton is going to feud with carlito and no way will win this match. i see Carlito coming down and helping Jeff Hardy get the win, Building up the Carlito/Orton feud. So Jeff hardy will get his shot at the IC belt and Johny Nitro, Should Nitro beat Hardy at the next PPV i will be surprise you dont bring back Hardy for him to lose at ppv's:wtf: , i could see a short IC title reign for hardy then he would jump into the WWE title Picture vs Edge if he doesnt lose it to Cena in the near future.

Hopefully Jeff Hardy will win but then there is a question mark on how Randy Orton will be involved at Unforgiven, hopefully against Shelton Benjamin, that would be a good match.

I see Jeff winning the IC title, but i don't see anything beyond that besides a Hardy Boyz reunion. Should be a good match.

I think Edge will run down the ramp and screw Jeff Also but people think Carlito will Join DX if so there is a fued with DX and NWO because if Randy joins NWO then Carlito joins DX that would be cool

This is a load of shite. Randy Orton deserves more! He is WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion material! It was Jeff Hardy's return last week, he wrestled the WWE Champion EDGE! This week he is getting a shot at the title??? Carlito will ovbiously come down and screw Randy. If WWE keeps this up Orton will go to TNA and get the title there! And this would be a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE loss for the WWE! What is Vince McMahon doing!!!

Yaszie_123 said:
This is a load of shite. Randy Orton deserves more! He is WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion material! It was Jeff Hardy's return last week, he wrestled the WWE Champion EDGE! This week he is getting a shot at the title??? Carlito will ovbiously come down and screw Randy. If WWE keeps this up Orton will go to TNA and get the title there! And this would be a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE loss for the WWE! What is Vince McMahon doing!!!

I'll agree with you that Orton is HC material in ability. But apparently his attitude sucks. Which is why he keeps getting suspended and fined. Orton is basically starting at the bottom again. Until he gets his act together, he'll be a mid-carder.

Obvious what is going to happen Carlito will cost Orton the match leading to Orton vs Carlito and Jeff Vs Nitro at Unforgiven.

That's exactly where I see this feud going. At first I thought it was a bit random to have Orton vs Hardy but, I see now that this is to further the feud between Carlito and him. Just one question- if Carlito runs out and ruins Orton's chance of winning wouldn't that make him heel? Or a tweener at least?

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
That's exactly where I see this feud going. At first I thought it was a bit random to have Orton vs Hardy but, I see now that this is to further the feud between Carlito and him. Just one question- if Carlito runs out and ruins Orton's chance of winning wouldn't that make him heel? Or a tweener at least?
Flames Out
Dragon

I doudt it Carltio is over as a face and gets a good face reaction when he comes out. It will probelly help Orton get more of a heel reaction.

Hardy deserves to be wrestling for the world title... not the IC title. He was IC champ before Orton was even in that company. He had HUGE pops in TNA and he was considered to be a contender for the NWA title. It benefits them and Jeff if he's not dicked over by people like Johnny Nitro... who in my opinion, need to get a few more win under their belt.

Not to despress Hardy marks out there but c'mon, he's not the same guy we saw in 2000. He's still sloppy as hell. There's no room for him in the title picture. Put him against Nitro, Benjamin and let him gradually earn a shot at the title.

umm did u see him agasint Edge, Id rather watch Hardy and Edge than Edge and Cena

I was excited

^^^ this guys an idiot yessie that is, Kane was number one contender, but he lost last week, remember? Umaga came out and attacked him, and he's "injured" or startin a new fued. Jeff should win, but if he doesnt, i'd see why not.

Jeff will probably win because of the interview Randy Orton had last week, and since Carlito interrupted. It makes sense that Jeff would win and thus setting up a feud with Nitro. I'm glad, I want to see how the two would work together in the ring, they have some similar moves.

Flames Out
Dragon

Yaszie_123 said:

Although I would def. agree with you if there were different Championship material to face Orton, but I would rather IMO see a Carlito fued than a fued with Cena/Edge, I dunno i think it would be awsome, the RKO vs. The BackCracker.

Definatly one of the best matches in awhile. Hardy is in good shape, let's hope he can keep it that way.

Jaycobo said:
^^^ this guys an idiot yessie that is, Kane was number one contender, but he lost last week, remember? Umaga came out and attacked him, and he's "injured" or startin a new fued. Jeff should win, but if he doesnt, i'd see why not.

Kane as of last week was not the #1 contender he had his match vs Nitro last week and Umaga ruined it. so Kane is no longer the #1 IC contender.:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back