Jeff Hardy Getting Back At WWE

16mikeytot

DAMN My Ex-Gf just got implants!!!
Okay so I was thinking about why Jeff Hardy would want to go to Tna. Is it because the lighter scheduling in Tna? No the wwe offered him a contract in which he would of only worked the smackdown tapings and pay-per-views. Is it because he truly wants to help Tna become the number one wrestling promotion in the world? No in Jeff's last year in wwe he became a three time world champion why walk out when your at your highest point in your career? That doesn't make sense. So I have come to the conclusion that the reason Jeff Hardy is joining Tna is because the way wwe treats Matt Hardy. Im positive if Matt was in the main-event right now Jeff wouldn't want to sign with Tna. Where Matt's at right now teaming with Khali your career couldn't be any worse. So since Matt usually suffers from Jeff's sins theirs no better way to get back at wwe but taking your fans and having them follow you into a different wrestling promotion that is on the rise and now going head to head with your #1 show. Do you agree of disagree?

I'm not sure what to think.

On one hand, no offense, but Jeff would have to be stupid to go to TNA just because of how the WWE treats his brother. On the other hand, Jeff has done some stupid things before.

I'd have to say disagree. The work schedule is still totally different. Currently TNA tapes all of it's shows in Orlando, and it tapes 2 days in a row, then has off for the rest of the 2 weeks. The WWE might have offered him only taping and PPV's, but that's still a lot more travel. So I have to think it was mostly the work schedule.

Honestly, I think he wanted a break from wrestling, got bored, and saw TNA as a quick fix, and threw caution to the wind and just did it.

I read once that TNA didn't drug test or had a very weak drug testing policy. Maybe Jeff just wants to get high like he always does and not be hassled about it. Hell, he was just busted for importing and possessing drugs.
I'm sure he would publicly say that the light work schedule is what motivated him, but I feel it's his love of the drugs.

I tend to think that the main if not only, reason Jeff Hardy went TNA was convenience. Wrestling is hard, and TNA makes it much easier.

If Jeff Hardy really had as big a problem with painkillers, then goin TNA was a smart move for no other reason than personal health. Fewer shows, less travel.....you know? For an older wrestler it makes sense.

While I dont agree that Jeff Hardy is in that group, I never really thought that Jeff Hardy would last to long as a WWE Main Eventer.......I dont see a fit for him in either company now, but thats the writers problem, not mine.

In all honesty......Jeff Hardy isnt the one I'm paying attention to. That man is RVD.....both companies should be giving him EXACTLY what he wants.......cuz he is the last real game changer. Jeff Hardy...it was great seeing you on Impact....but your absence.....well, it screws up anything they'd want to do. My own opinion, of course.

First of all Matt Hardy is where he is at because he's awful and fat. The dude isn't better than average in the ring and has the charisma of a lawn gnome. It's nobodies fault but his own that he is where is. He's a career midcarder, he and Jeff both know that. Why would Jeff turn down a much more lucrative contract for Matt? Matt is where he would be whether Jeff was in the WWE or not. What would Jeff going to TNA prove to anybody?

There aren't very many reasons he is with TNA outside the fact that WWE doesn't want anything to do with him right now and for good reason. He's not a commited person. He doesn't want to commit himself to either wrestling or any of his other dead end ventures. I'm pretty sure he hasn't signed anythig with TNA as of yet anyway, so i'm sure that ocne his legal problems are done away with he'll be back in TNA for no more than a year. And it won't be to get back at Vince or whoever, it will be because they won't take him back.

With Jeff Hardy there are many reasons why he would make a choice to go to TNA which BTW he has not signed a contract with TNA so all this may be moot anyway.
*He likes his drugs and TNA has a less restrictive policy on the recreational drugs and really would not hassle him as much as other organizations would.
*He lives in North Carolina which is just a hop,skip,and a jump down to Orlando every two weeks and the occasional road show here and there.
*He has said it many times in interviews that he really does not want to be a main guy any more. He just wants to come and do his thing and go home.
*TNA's schedule is lighter and he still gets that main stream wrestling push on tv no matter if he is on WWE or TNA. Albeit WWE has more exposure but TNA still has a international tv show that is regularly seen by one and a half million people or more.
*Another thing is that if he comes Shannon Moore comes and I believe he is the type to really want/need his friends around. TNA seems to already concede that they are a package deal.
*His upcoming trial is probably weighing heavily on him and he wanted to just get out there. WWE, with Linda running for office is going to shy away from FOR NOW.
** THE BIGGEST REASON WHY HE WOULD WANT TO GO TO TNA IS THAT HE PROVES HIS POINT THAT HE IS JEFF HARDY AND HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS. That which I think is important to him. SEE JEFF IS A BIT OF AN ODD BIRD SO HE REALLY MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF HIS OWN DRUMMER PER SE.

Personal opinion I don't see him setting foot in TNA again and once his drug trial is over and he serves his time and when the election thing is over with Linda, he will be back in the WWE. The main reason for this is for his brother Matt and that is about it. Also to my earlier point of just when you expect Jeff to do something he does the exact opposite.

I agree with mreastbay on the point of RVD being the real game changer now.

Nah people, if Jeff didnt leave he'd be World or tag Team champion with Matt right now. And they were doing good before jeff went, they had rivalries and then Matt turned good again, that was an awesome rivalry. But now Jeff is gone and Matt has nothing to do. Yes i agree his career is in the toilet officially now that he is with Khali, and yes Jeff is STUPID. No offence to him i really do like him but that was the dumbest thing he could do to leave WWE.I thought taking a hiatus was idiotic but when I found out he was leaving I thought this guy will never be a world champion again. So I think if Jeff was in WWE Matt would probably be better. So maybe jeff is sticking to the WWE, but if he is, its backfiring, and both brothers.

This is Bad For Matt, because Jeff now wants to go to TNA and do nothing and waste his career.

Drugs are bad and he chose that life so now its his problem.

He had a Awesome program with Cm Punk basically waiting for him and he is such an ingrate.

Ive lost most of my respect for Jeff Hardy, for a guy whos gotten so many chances and has ruined all of them (for the most part).

The Loyalty by this guy is sad, People (hell his brother) wouldve killed to be in the spot he was in.

Simply Pathetic !

Why is everyone bitching about him going to TNA, heck Ric Flair went between companies every six months. Jeff doesn't want to be a main-eventer constantly he's held pretty much every belt and he probably feels there's nothing more for him to do. WWE would probably push him in the main event constantly and he most likely doesn't want that, whereas TNA he could go between divisions quite easily and it wouldn't seem forced.

People mention the work schedule and that does play a big part, Id rather drive to work/ catch a plane, go to work and go home and have one/two weeks off regularly than traveling and working for most of the year.

Jeff left WWE cause he is a drug addict,he had one more strike and that was just a matter of time obviously, because he was still using. He went to TNA where it is easier to get away with drug use, PERIOD. Very simple!

Jeff Hardy is in TNA because Jeff Hardy blew it in the WWE. Multiple times. It has absolutely nothing to do with Matt, but everything to do with Jeff Hardy being a drug addict, who violated the Wellness policy one too many times, and is now possibly looking at a prison sentence as a result of the mobile pharmacy he had going on in his car. Jeff Hardy is in TNA, because the WWE (correctly) sees him as a liability. What happens when Jeff screws up again, but this time, its TNA that has to answer all the questions about drug abuse? Where is their drug policy? Jeff Hardy has been given the ball many times, and Jeff Hardy has dropped the ball many times. He cannot be trusted to stay clean, based on his long history of drug use, and frankly, I am not sure why TNA even wants him. Sure, he is a name, but, is he worth the risk?

I tend to think that the main if not only, reason Jeff Hardy went TNA was convenience. Wrestling is hard, and TNA makes it much easier.
If Jeff Hardy really had as big a problem with painkillers, then goin TNA was a smart move for no other reason than personal health. Fewer shows, less travel.....you know? For an older wrestler it makes sense.

While I dont agree that Jeff Hardy is in that group, I never really thought that Jeff Hardy would last to long as a WWE Main Eventer.......I dont see a fit for him in either company now, but thats the writers problem, not mine.

I agree. TNA can be so much easier to the older veteran wrestlers, including Jeff. I just hope he knows what he is doing and that his personal health doesn't effect him whatsoever, if I were a wrestler I would sign with TNA because of the Schellle it sounds a lot easier than WWE's, I just hope that when Jeff officially goes to TNA, that the writers know what to do with him.

I sorta agree, but in my heart, I gotta believe that Jeff has gotten sick of the crappy PG rating and no blood policy. I think that if WWE were to reinstate blood and their 14A rating, and then put Jeff and Matt over as a tag team again, he would have stayed. Until then though, I hope Matt gets out of his contract and joins TNA.

Even though TNA right now is being drilled into the ground by the shitty WWE dropouts.

Jeff Hardy is addicted to painkillers. TNA has almost no drug policy, the WWE has a tough drug policy. If TNA was appealing to Jeff for any reason other than him burning bridges with the WWE, I suspect the much weaker drug testing might have something to do with it. An addict is going to want to be in a place where it is much easier for for them to be an addict. TNA didn't think this one through, I don't think. As soon as Jeff's trial date approaches, TNA is going to be in the spotlight, and given the past few years, and the increased interest in steroids/PEDs from the baseball "list", Benoit's supposed roid rage, etc, TNA is going to be asked some difficult questions about their drug policy that they could have avoided, but for Jeff Hardy. They don't have the same answers the WWE has. The WWE can claim it rigidly tests its wrestlers, using the same organization that does it for the NFL. The WWE can show that it has publicly embarrassed violators by putting their names on WWE.com as Wellness policy violators. The WWE has answers to those questions, because they have had to deal with the issue already, and TNA, has largely escaped the scrutiny. As soon as Jeff Hardy goes to trial, that could change, and TNA needs to have answers ready as to why they signed a guy they knew had substance abuse issues, etc. I hope Jeff Hardy can completely conquer his demons, but, if I am TNA, do I trust that to happen?

Can you blame Jeff Hardy for trying to get revenge from WWE? Does anyone remember the last few fueds Jeff was in with CM Punk? Jeff was losing humiliatingly to CM Punk like the ladder match with CM Punk where Punk just punched him and Jeff just fell down without a fight...this just made him look weak so good on him making WWE regret their decision.

Maybe Jeff just wants to get high like he always does and not be hassled about it.

It could be as simple as that. Remember, Jeff left WWE before his drug bust; the company didn't want to let him go and if they had any idea that Jeff was considering TNA, I'm sure they would have doubled their efforts to keep him.

One irony of the WWE-TNA war (if there even is a war) is that the stronger TNA gets, the more mainstream pressure will focus on them to establish a tougher drug policy. Right now, all you see are swipes taken at WWE by the media for having a weak drug policy. Meanwhile, when we tuned in TNA in January, we saw Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Ken Anderson and Jeff Hardy. It's as if TNA was saying:

"Flunk your drug test at WWE? No problem.....don't give up drugs, just come and work for us!"

Sure, I think Jeff might have gone down to Orlando so he could indulge himself "medically" while continuing to perform as a wrestler.

That said, when he gets his legal troubles settled, I would get a kick out of seeing TNA offer him a contract.....only to have WWE swoop in and get him back on their team.

gomez.jpg

Why will Jeff get back at WWE because of his brother?

Look im a Jeff Hardy fan,But Jeff went to TNA because TNA doesnt do drug test.When Jeff went to TNA he never think about his brother,Im dam sure he never said "you know what im going to TNA just because my brother is getting buried on WWE"

Also Matt is in the position because he is nothing wiht out his brother By jeff leaving it didnt help Matt,It actually bury him more.When Jeff was in WWE vince gave Matt alot of opportunities to main event with his brother.Im telling you im Jeff would still be in WWE Matt could off been main eventing some shows and probably be a 1 time heavyweight champion.

So actually Jeff fuck his own brothers carrer.

Can you blame Jeff Hardy for trying to get revenge from WWE? Does anyone remember the last few fueds Jeff was in with CM Punk? Jeff was losing humiliatingly to CM Punk like the ladder match with CM Punk where Punk just punched him and Jeff just fell down without a fight...this just made him look weak so good on him making WWE regret their decision.

What are you talking about? That match was great, both guys did an excellent job and it wasn't humiliating at all (and Jeff wasn't the one who got chokeslammed by Taker at the end). It was arguably the best match of that PPV. We all knew Jeff was leaving and I don't think they made him look weak at all with that feud or series of matches, both guys delivered pretty consistently until Jeff's departure.

I don't think this is to get back at WWE. As was stated TNA has a lighter schedule and no drug testing so why wouldn't Jeff want to go back? And I agree that the WWE wants nothing to do with him while thiks drug trial is going on. Its not good for their image. But I agree soon enough he will be back in the E.

Well there were a lot of rumors and news to why Jeff left but I'm gonna have to disagree with you here

Everybody says that Jeff moved because of the lighter schedule and less traveling meaning not so much spending money. Also because Jeff can get away with using painkillers on TNA. Now you say it might be because of how they are treating Matt, well I don't think that that's the case. Before he left WWE were planning on getting the Hardys back and feuding for the Unified Tag Team Titles against JeriShow so I really don't think it's because of Matt

First of all, I love how everyone thinks this man is somekind of character form TV or that this seems scripted. I mean for real guy, Taking it back to the WWE because they miss treat Matt? Seriously, this is not something written for a tv show. Matt Hardy is were he is because of Matt Hardy. No I am not talking he been a midcarter or fat or whatever but because he is content with his role and the money he is making with them. Otherwise Matt has been very outspoken when he is frustrated with something, so if he were really upset he could quit and woth Hogan or not, believe TNA will take him in a heart beat, since both guys uses their real name, have "the Hardy Boys" (Hardy Boyz copyrithg by WWE, so the other would be usable, unless the guys from the TV show sue) or the Hardy Brothers (that one sucks, I know) would be a major money maker for them, but Matt seems content with his role and his money so I really don't thing he is moving anyhwere any time soon.

About Jeff, wouldn't you think it would be dumb for a guy not do things he feels right only because his brother works for certain company? I mean if Jeff does things to get back at the WWE, Matt is the sucker if he stays there and pays for Jeff's actions.

Sorry but even when Jeff was there Matt was treated the same, they tried to push him when Jeff was getting out and unfortunately it didn't work out, between the injury and Matt lacks of screen time and connection with the people, it didn't work out.

On Jeff being an addict, no is not denial but everyone has Jeff figure out by now, right? like he is freaking hooked up on drugs. No is not that I believe that he is "Straightedge" like CM Punk but come on, like he is a lost case and someone lost is just too much don't you think? I mena, if he was such a lost case do you thing the WWE would be really interested on him? what for? for him to get the third strike in the middle of his title reign? If he ever is to have another one? To use the arguement of Jeff being an addict or always on drugs is becoming lame.

The reason why I think he is gettign into TNA is because of the status he urned in WWE and he now can work on outside projects, which for TNA by giving him the liberty that he lacks in WWE, would benefit TNA more. Also, he might have more controll of his character and his fate (eventhough it seem that Jeff's mentality is to rather get and give back than to only look out for himself, examples of this are Punk and his own brother, Matt,even if it didn't work out as well with him) than with the WWE were if Vince says that someone falls, someone falls, no excuses.

I think that Jeff will taste waters in TNA only for a while, if it does not work out like he wants, he will come back to WWE and they will taking him with open arms, just like the last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back