• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE punishing Matt Hardy for his brother's behavior?

Although Jeff Hardy has screwed up and gotten himself arrested due to his own drug use, Matt Hardy Should NOT be the one to pay for it. Matt Hardy has been loyal as hell to the WWE, mediocre as his career may be(creative is at fault with this). He has never gotten suspended because of wellness policy violations, and even after getting released back in 2005 he came back because guess what, though some of you may not like Matt's style of wrestling or may not like his storylines, he has a hardcore fan base.
Jeff Hardy really makes it hard to be his fan because you have to always look past his drug use and his constant muck ups. Matt Hardy should actually be pushed further. He has proven to be the better brother. He is way cleaner than Jeff is and he hasn't screwed up at all. Though i do feel that if the WWE finds out he has used drugs, he may not get suspended, he may just be released altogether because of his Brother Jeff. They would probably think that "he is no better than his brother" and just toss him aside and release him,

Matt's such a great hard worker and I agree that I can't be a big Jeff fan because he just continues to screw up. He wasn't even out of WWE for a week when he got in trouble. Matt has been loyal, stayed clean and has taken every piece of crap that has been thrown to him and has kept going every single time. Better ring work, better mic work. Clearly the better of the two, but just seems to have bad luck between Jeff and creative. Just not fair and there really isn't anything we can do about it. He really deserves a big time push.

i don't feel that creative is punishing Matt Hardy becasue of Jeff's actions i think its just they don't what to do with him right now. creative has what i like to call character brain farts which often result in a superstar gettin put in a dumb storyline, (such as bourne being paired up with hornswoggle for a few weeks, and even at this point he hasn't been thru a real feud yet.) They had a slight confrontation between Matt and Punk only to include it into the Taker vs. Punk feud which wwe knows is more profitable. they could have easily had Matt pick up where Jeff left off with punk and maybe even put the strap on him, but hey what can you do its the legendary Undertaker that one's pretty much a no brainer, u give the fans what they really want to see. Matt is face again so there is really no one else to put him against on smackdown. edge is hurt and we've seen, Ziggler is against Morrison, the hart dynasty is up against Cryme Tyme, and Jericho is paired up with the Big Slow against team cherry kool aid. so if you break it down this is really just a bad time for Matt. i say have him go back ecw and create a feud with Christian after hell n a cell.

i hope this is not the case. Matt Hardy is both good in ring and on the mic. He doesn't deserve to get his push sacked because of jeff. What i think is to have him fued with kane for a while.

does anybody buy for a second the load of garbage he tried to pass off for an excuse referring to what he said on twitter?

I cant believe he tried to say that he was talking about "bad tippers" and not about wwe and "the jeff situation".

as far as Im concerned he might as well quit like his brother did because in my opinion...they havent been anything since their debut as a tag team..and even then they were based on high spots and high flying.

sure I am a fan of the high flyers...and jeff was one of the best when it came to that...and the man was top notch when it came to taking amazing bumps...but when it came to actual wrestling ability he and matt both were lacking...they both were stiff...not stiff as in hard and hurtful...stiff as in robotic and set up looking...and when it comes to mic skills...lets just say...uh...they had none.

does anybody buy for a second the load of garbage he tried to pass off for an excuse referring to what he said on twitter?

I cant believe he tried to say that he was talking about "bad tippers" and not about wwe and "the jeff situation".

as far as Im concerned he might as well quit like his brother did because in my opinion...they havent been anything since their debut as a tag team..and even then they were based on high spots and high flying.

sure I am a fan of the high flyers...and jeff was one of the best when it came to that...and the man was top notch when it came to taking amazing bumps...but when it came to actual wrestling ability he and matt both were lacking...they both were stiff...not stiff as in hard and hurtful...stiff as in robotic and set up looking...and when it comes to mic skills...lets just say...uh...they had none.

No, after reading it I think he was talking about the WWE situation with being punished for his brother's actions. I think the "tipping" situation was used as an excuse. I suspect WWE questioned his Tweet and he had to come up with a story to explain (lie) over what he was referring to. Therefore, the story got made up that he was talking about having to cover for other's lack of contribution to the tip, and posted it on his Twitter account in an attempt to convince WWE that this was what it was about. WWE doesn't seem to be buying the excuse, according to the reports.

It would be unusual for Matt to attack the IWC, as he has stated many times that he embraces the IWC and credits it for getting him his job back in the first place. My guess is that we are going to be seeing a lot less Tweets from Matt in the future.

lol, yea I agree with both you and Sidious that his myspace blog was a load of bullshit. Tired of paying for other peoples' sins by tipping the server???? Are you serious? What the hell Matt. We all know what he really meant by that, but you can't blame the guy. His brother did ruin things for him.

However allketchupblahblah.... I don't agree that Matt and Jeff are terrible wrestlers. They're both super talented, IMO Matt more talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back