Jam22's Signature Request Shop

How you doing. Im a new member to the site, and I was wondering if you could make me a CM Punk sig with him and the best in the world logo he has currently.

Thanks

Hey Jam, I was wondering if you could make me a sig with Booker T (preferably as a commentator) that says "Awwww wait a MINUTE!". Credit and rep will be paid, of course.

How you doing. Im a new member to the site, and I was wondering if you could make me a CM Punk sig with him and the best in the world logo he has currently.

Thanks

2qwoqbq.png

Hey bro, can i get a sig with Randy Orton doing his pose back in the Legend Killer days and have it say "Legend Killer" underneath him. Then on the right side of him a pic of Cody Rhodes carrying the new/classic IC belt and have it say "Put The Bags On!" underneath him. Thanks alot

Hey bro, can i get a sig with Randy Orton doing his pose back in the Legend Killer days and have it say "Legend Killer" underneath him. Then on the right side of him a pic of Cody Rhodes carrying the new/classic IC belt and have it say "Put The Bags On!" underneath him. Thanks alot

uv7k0.png

Im having trouble getting the sig you made me to be my sig. It says that the bb code url is not allowed. Am i doing something wrong?

Hey man, any chance of a sig with from left to right: Big Daddy, Dynamite Kid (in Bulldogs attire), William Regal (in ring attire), Davey Boy Smith (Bulldogs attire) and Giant Haystacks. Along the bottom (in bold capital letters, but not too overbearing) could you write ENGLAND'S PRIDE. Many thanks in advance, hope all of the images are available, if they're not let me know and I'll change my choices. Cheers.

hey i'm new and i was wondering if you could do me 2 sigs please

sig 1 : heel batista on the right mike mcgillicutty on the left batista bomb on cena in extreme right mcgillicutter in extreme left

sig 2 santino on left drew mcintyre on right cobra out but not hit in extreme left futureshock in extreme right

Jam if you can make me a sig with the Hardys from like 2000 on the left side while facing the Hardys present day but looking druged up on the right side but in the middle the Hardy logo with the words What Happen To Us if possible.

Hey bud, chasing a new sig myself, of the Miz.

Looking for a picture of him when he came out dressed as the Rock on RAW.

And the text to say 'Can You Smell The AWESOME?'

I imagine a pic of him on the left, and the text to be 2 lines, with AWESOME all in caps under the first line.

Would be amazing. Thanks.

What's good Jam?

I've gotten my Sig's from Arlo in the past, but since he's on a much-deserved Hiatus, I thought I'd see if you would be interested in creating sig for me...

I really like the work you do, so I'm sure the results will be quality. I am also willing to give you some options- make any or all of them you would be interested in doing.

Green rep for your work, and credit when I use it.

Options...

A Booby Roode sig w/ the belt...
Text that reads: "Leader of the Selfish Generation" OR it can read: The "It Factor" of Professional Wrestling...

A sig with both CM Punk and Davey Richards that reads "Best in the World"(preferably both with their world titles).

A sig with Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards that reads: Wolf vs. Wolf III, then maybe like: "Final Battle '11" under that or something.

Yo man you make awesome sigs. Can I get a sig with Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk next to eachother with text that says "Best tage team in the world"?

Prefacing this by saying your sigs are pretty awesome dude, cheers for your skills.

With that in mind, I'd like to make a request if I could to replace the current Editors sig, feeling like having a wrestling sig now I'm back full time on the board. Any chance I could get a sig featuring CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, AJ Styles and Wade Barrett? Similar to the Fave Five style sig you've made for someone else, but without the "Fave 5" text on it. If you can think of a slogan to match it, whack it on there, if not, just see how it looks plain? Cheers mate :)

Hey Jam Man I haven't gotten a sig from you in sometime now and it seems like you are the only sig maker still taking requests now, so I thought I might throw one out here for you. Here are some renders for you to work with, make one the front and cent predominate pick with the pop out effect if you can. Then kinda fade the others in the back ground if you can, just something cool with bats and maybe the Bat Signal in the background. 500x250 pixel size please sir. Text across the bottom in some cool cryptic font "I am Vengeance, I am the Night, I am Batman"

Thanks in advance buddy credit and rep will be given!

normal_batman_28329.png

normal_batman_1910.png

Bat_signal.jpg

batman_the_return_b.jpg

Hey, man! Any chance at getting a sig?

How about a sig with CM Punk on one side and Chris Jericho on the other, each holding the WWE or World Heavyweight Title. Preferably a red or blue color scheme and says Best of the Best at the top or bottom in gold lettering.

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.

Thanks for my AWESOME sig. Would you mind making me another one to put as my background image on my computer? If so, can I please have Cm Punk with WWE/WHC belt, Daniel Bryan with the MITB breifcase, The Miz with his WWE title, Sheamus with the WWE title and Chris Jericho with whatever World title you want alol next to eacother? I know, it's a little pushy, but you can just contact me via post/pm if you don't feel like it.,\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back