Jam22's Signature Request Shop

Excuse me, but I'm a gigantic Justin Gabirel fan- like, I haven't been watching wrestling that long to know er anything but he has been on since I started. I was kind of hoping maybe you could make me a Justin Gabriel sig? I have one but it's just a picture of his head so. :p

Thank you so much!

Hope you like it.

3483ubc.jpg

Hey Jammin'!

Could you make a Natalya sig for me please? :)

Nothing specific other than it being the all Pink-ish Natalya or Natalya shown as one of the Divas of Destruction.

Whichever you think's gonna turn out better. I'm fine with any. :icon_mrgreen:

Hey man I really like your work and I was wondering if you could help me out with my world of warcraft guild sig that im requesting. I would like a pic of the rock
35351DX.jpg

and
this together
1293175123_img0.jpg

along with the name Team Bring It on there some how. Thanks if your able to do it i would appreciate it :)

I've seen your work man nice;)

Can you make me a sig of Godzilla firing his nuclear breath at a single Guy with his arms stretched out and have ZRISE written on his back. Would also be cool if you could put the word PARALYZER on the bottom of the sig.

Would really appreciate it

Hey guys! Jam is back in business. However, going to have some rules now.

Please, request signatures that have renders in PSD-Dreams. I can't cut pictures if my life depended on it and I don't wanna make a crappy signature for you.

Second, please be patient with me. Maybe after a month and I still haven't gotten to your sig then that is when you should PM me. Also, don't PM me your requests unless it's a surprise or something. Keep it all in here.

Thanks!

Request away!

I'm new here. But, I'm not technical or hands on with graphics and such. Anyway, I was wondering if you could do a sig request. I would want a medium sized banner with a pic of James Storm and the text "Sorry bout your damn luck" on it. It doesn't have to be anything too flashy. Thanks.

I'm new here. But, I'm not technical or hands on with graphics and such. Anyway, I was wondering if you could do a sig request. I would want a medium sized banner with a pic of James Storm and the text "Sorry bout your damn luck" on it. It doesn't have to be anything too flashy. Thanks.
Here you go man.

vrdcfl.png

I was wondering if you could make me a normal sized banner with pics of Batista with the World or WWE titles and the caption Big Poppa Punk. As far as colors or BG, I'm kind of partial to black and red with white caption.

Hey man i was wondering if you could make me a sig with The Miz (middle) and R-truth and Nash on either side of him, with an NWO type background with the words somewhere in there saying "The CONspiracy is OVER!!!"

Could you make me a sig. Could it be one with Angle on the left and Joker sting on the right and Jeff hardy in the middle. Can it have an evil dark look to it. Please and thank you.

Hey, Jammin'. Thought I'd put in a request to your for the first time. I'm not really picky about what's in my sig. Just wanted to see if you could mess around with this pic. Make it as badass and creative as your imagination can take you, bud.

BATMAN_beyond_by_niwrad.jpg

Rep and credit will be given, as always.

Hey, Jammin'. Thought I'd put in a request to your for the first time. I'm not really picky about what's in my sig. Just wanted to see if you could mess around with this pic. Make it as badass and creative as your imagination can take you, bud.

BATMAN_beyond_by_niwrad.jpg

Rep and credit will be given, as always.

Man, this picture challenged me. Lol. Hope you like how it turned out bro.

o6xzsj.png

Man, this picture challenged me. Lol. Hope you like how it turned out bro.

o6xzsj.png

It's excellent! I'll remember to come back to you in the future. I'd rep you right now, but I've given too much over the past 24 hours. :(
I'll hit you back soon though. You've been doing a great job so keep it up. Thanks again, brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back