ITurnGirlsGay

He's fantastic! MMA poster of the week! Return of the month! Man of the year!

Who is he?

FYI, dude was praised more than half a year ago but took a long break from the forums.

I appreciate it, dude.

I wound up coming down with some serious, and still are serious, life threatening illnesses. I won't go in to much detail because I'm not that guy, but I'm probably not going to live as long as I'd hoped.

My DUI didn't help my case, either.

In short, I am glad to be back and appreciate the ability to discuss things with people more than ever.

TDig, let's just not discuss moms blowing underaged wrestlers. :lmao:

Sorry to hear that, ITGG. Hope everything works out for the best, man.

In the meantime, yes... dude is an awesome contributor to the MMA Section, and it's great he's back.

Disagree with him about a lot fo mma related stuff but the dude is great to have around there nonetheless and always drives discussion.

Definitely one of my favorite MMA posters. Always a fun guy to shoot the shit with and am glad to see him back.

Other than his vast knowledge of MMA, one of the things I remember most about him is the heated debate him and Big Sexy had about the BCS over in the sport stadium.

Armbar was spot on about him, you might not always agree with his views, but the dude will drive discussion.

If you are in a disagreement with him, he'll trade and find a way to compromise with you, instead if of always trying to be right, like some people around here.

Other than his vast knowledge of MMA, one of the things I remember most about him is the heated debate him and Big Sexy had about the BCS over in the sport stadium.

Armbar was spot on about him, you might not always agree with his views, but the dude will drive discussion.

If you are in a disagreement with him, he'll trade and find a way to compromise with you, instead if of always trying to be right, like some people around here.

Meant try not trade, don't know how the fuck or why the fuck I typed trade.

I want it duly noted, for the record, I was fucking right. The ACC is a complete joke the MWC proved they were better than the ACC this year.

James fucking Madison, are you kidding me?

I want it duly noted, for the record, I was fucking right. The ACC is a complete joke the MWC proved they were better than the ACC this year.

No they didn't. Outside of TCU the rest of the conference was very average and didn't really pick up any significant wins. The ACC finished with 4 teams in the top 25.

I love anyone who helps bring traffic to the MMA section. Helps he is a great poster as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back