Chin Pubes: The [OFFICIAL] Theo Thread

The first may have failed, but this one won't. Praise Theo here. He definitely deserves it for being a stand-up guy, great poster, great sig maker, and a great buddy.

The first may have failed, but this one won't. Praise Theo here. He definitely deserves it for being a stand-up guy, great poster, great sig maker, and a great buddy.

Oh Crocky, I'm flattered (again). I really don't need my own thread though. My life is pretty uninteresting. The last thing people want to hear about is how I just cleaned up some old dude who pooped his pants.

This may be the worst thread title ever. Stop.

Yeah the title ain't flattering, but I chuckled.

Theo's awesome though.

This is usually true.

Bullshit. Greater detail is now needed.

Also Theo's beard is not nearly massive enough to be compared with a real man's pubes.

He is a new guy and he is getting a colonoscopy tomorrow and he has a slew of laxatives in his system mixed in with the liquid morphine he has. Needless to say he shit all over his trousers, shirt, my bathroom floor, the toilet, everywhere. I expect that I'll be repeating the process in a few hours when he wakes up again.

So I heard you scored a ticket to Survivor Series

Yeah apparently I don't have a quick trigger when it comes to working a mouse and getting a ticket during the on sale time. However I was lucky to find some on Stubhub shortly after for myself and the group of four joining me. Paid more than the tickets actual worth, but in the end it should be fucking great. Pretty damn stoked. You're going correct?

Yup, had to reschedule my ref re-certification because a 5 hour class followed by a 4 hour bus ride didn't seem appealing at all

Best part was since I bought the tickets for JGlass and I to go to the go-home show for SS ($75 a piece, floor seats) and he owed me for the ticket, I only had to give him the remainder for the SS ticket

damn, I wish I got a ticket....

I opted for Yankee Playoff tickets instead. If god forbid (or willing) they don't play the game I have a ticket for (ALCS Game 6), I will try and get a ticket off the secondary market.

Oh, and Theo, what is it that you do for employment? All I know is that you clean up fecal matter for some new guy...

Yup, had to reschedule my ref re-certification because a 5 hour class followed by a 4 hour bus ride didn't seem appealing at all

Best part was since I bought the tickets for JGlass and I to go to the go-home show for SS ($75 a piece, floor seats) and he owed me for the ticket, I only had to give him the remainder for the SS ticket

Dude that is pretty awesome. Right now I've paid for 3 tickets. My own, my best friend, and another friend of mine. I think we dropped 152 total on the tickets. I got 60 from the one kid and I don't want to be that guy that pesters about needing the money. My best friend owes me nearly 200 bucks at this point and he always reminds me that I'll get the money in a week. That was 3 weeks ago. To think that the two people that paid for their ticket in my whole group are a 16 and 17 year old.

Theo is in my fave 5 of WrestleZone posters. All time fave 5. And I get to meet him in a month and 15 days.

Suck it nerds! Says the guy going to a massive meeting of internet friends.

I wouldn't mind rubbing faces together.

Ditto.

damn, I wish I got a ticket....

I opted for Yankee Playoff tickets instead. If god forbid (or willing) they don't play the game I have a ticket for (ALCS Game 6), I will try and get a ticket off the secondary market.

Oh, and Theo, what is it that you do for employment? All I know is that you clean up fecal matter for some new guy...

That should be pretty sweet if y'all get there far. As for my line of work, I work in a personal care home. It is like a nursing home, but the residents are a little more functioning for the most part. We have a slew of different kinds of people. We have a guy who has severe personality disorders. One day he thinks he is a character from Avatar (the blue people movie, not the Airbender) and the next day he is a vegetarian. We have a cranky old man who looks like a fisherman, a guy who goes out and drinks and does weed and cocaine, and a former cardiologist who falls if he tries to walk backwards, and a slew of others. Really great people for the most part and I enjoy their company, especially when I'm working nights as there is absolutely nothing to do.

Theo is in my fave 5 of WrestleZone posters. All time fave 5. And I get to meet him in a month and 15 days.

Suck it nerds!

I can't wait man. I've managed to keep myself busy as I figured the days would take forever for SS. In September I had my TV show premieres to look forward to, this month I got Psych and my kid brother's 17th birthday and extra work hours, early November I got an awesome Halloween party that I will likely get drunk and goes as an awesome amish man, and then of course it is Survivor Series and Thanksgiving all within a few days of each other. Then comes December, which brings me a date with a pretty lady who misses me in France.

Oh and yes, the nerds to suck it. As you would say.

Suck it nerds! Says the guy going to a massive meeting of internet friends.

Meeting him isn't all that impressive. I have actually met both of you before. Of course I didn't let you know who I was.

I can't wait man. I've managed to keep myself busy as I figured the days would take forever for SS. In September I had my TV show premieres to look forward to, this month I got Psych and my kid brother's 17th birthday and extra work hours, early November I got an awesome Halloween party that I will likely get drunk and goes as an awesome amish man, and then of course it is Survivor Series and Thanksgiving all within a few days of each other. Then comes December, which brings me a date with a pretty lady who misses me in France.

Oh and yes, the nerds to suck it. As you would say.

I'm expecting time to fly between now and SS, only because I DO have a lot of stuff on my plate. Classes provide a heavy workload (I have three productions I'm working on this week, two visual one audio), Film Club demands a lot of my attention, I'm reffing two-three nights a week, and I've got a social life to try to maintain. This weekend I'm going hiking on Saturday, and then to Six Flags New England on Sunday!

Meeting him isn't all that impressive. I have actually met both of you before. Of course I didn't let you know who I was.

I wouldn't be surprised. Can you at least tell me where it was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back