LSN80

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fuck all of the haters of the CLS, this dude is a fantastic poster and one of the most chilled out guys on the forum. Not only is he dedicated to everything he does, he is also a poster of the highest quality.

He doesn't get enough praise and I haven't doled out enough of it lately too. So, here is his thread. Since I can't rep him any more than I have in the last few weeks, here is my lasting impression.

I know I do plenty to piss some people off, but I thank you for pointing out that there is no fucking reason for any hate to be put on LSN80, just because he's in the same group. He's the best of us four by far, and he deserves to be treated as such.

definitely.

LSN is one of my favorites here. Always seems to know what he's talking about, whether we agree or not.

The guy's a great poster. I'm always impressed with his Cigar Lounge arguments, seeing as how they're, y'know, backed up with reasoning and factual information.

The guys a cunt. plain and simple. A raging, cock sucking transsexual cunt.

Or He is a good poster that other then the CLS thread I try and read every post of his. He is a good guy that no matter how hard you try he wont flame you or say something bad about you (well... in the open anyway). he mustn't get that the internet is Serious business.

Coco shits on everyone and people hop on whatever bandwagon he's driving that week.

Shame in this case a class A poster was in his cross hairs.

I talking about my assumption that Coco was the first to start insulting LSN80, mostly in the CLS thread and because he's funny and actually a good poster others follow suit.

However I could be wrong about him being the first one. In which case i have agan ade an ass out of myself.

I talking about my assumption that Coco was the first to start insulting LSN80, mostly in the CLS thread and because he's funny and actually a good poster others follow suit.

However I could be wrong about him being the first one. In which case i have agan ade an ass out of myself.

It was kind of a mixture of him and Crock, but I don't know which one started first.

You remind me of Michael Cole.

A quality guy with quality posts that always brings the kind of presence of sophistication when he post, dude knows what hes talking about. always a pleasure to read his posts, hats off to LSN80

He hasn't been on as much lately which is a damn shame as he is one of my favorite posters. Whenever he asks me to post in a thread I make sure I post in there ASAP.

No doubt about it, LSN80 is an extremely good poster. Very solid in all areas where he posts, on a diverse number of topics. Always well spoken and very respectful of his fellow posters.

The reason why he hasn't been posting as much in general on the forums is likely because he has been so active in the Sports Debater's League, where he has proven to be a handful. Very intelligent and insightful about sports, in addition to the other areas he frequents.

Clearly amongst my favorite posters here on the wrestlezone forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back