LSN80

They annoy me. That's all the explanation that's needed. I don't "hate," but they're not my favorite part of the posting experience.

LSN is getting extra hate from me right now for suggesting that Doc keep speaking up the way he has been. While I don't object to people speaking up for what they believe in, there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. Taking social cues about how cunty you're being and tossing them by the wayside isn't the path Doc should go down. I don't care how "chilled out" LSN is, serving up stupid advice like he gave Doc pisses me off.

When I asked how I annoy you I planned on working on it so it doesn't happen any more.

Now I don't give a shit so deal with it.

Right off the bat, since I saw his Mickie James Pearly-Ass White Avatar, I knew we had a winner.

Him and The Natural, finds of 2010 for me. Also Serious Jones, and myself.

I'll do as I like, thank you!

Self-appreciation is such a novel art. I'm not bringing it back, I'm just an egotistical maniac.

Don't have enough of those lovely people in your life already? Or maybe you haven't had enough of those conversations to appreciate how much alcohol enhances the experience?

I had a couple of those experiences, but obviously there's a point where you start to say stupid shit. Obviously this could be the case for being sober too, but at least someone will correct you. Oh and yeah I want to have more people with brain, that way we won't have another Sarkozy or Bush or Piñera ever again.

You don't need to have a brain to have those sorts of conversations. Trust me.

LSN is getting extra hate from me right now for suggesting that Doc keep speaking up the way he has been. While I don't object to people speaking up for what they believe in, there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. Taking social cues about how cunty you're being and tossing them by the wayside isn't the path Doc should go down. I don't care how "chilled out" LSN is, serving up stupid advice like he gave Doc pisses me off.

My advice to Doc is quite simple. If this is truly the way he is, he SHOULDN'T change it, regardless of how it grates on people, or if people find him an a-hole. I wasn't suggesting he toss the way he's been by the wasteside, quite the opposite. I was encouraging him to be himself, regardless of how he's viewed.

Speaking of the hate you have for me, Im ambivalent to you. If anything, I tend towards the side of respecting certain traits you display, because your intelligence in many areas can be obviously seen in the way you post. Its by no means a "peace offerring" to you, because go on hating me all you like, and I have no qualms about it. You may call who I am as being "fake" or a "kissass", but Im hardly either. Like me or not, the person you see is who I am.

LSN is one of the few people here I want to meet no to "have a drink" but to actually talk to about politics, society etc. I love LSN, sold poster with alot of knowledge (besides wrestling).

Not to be arrogant, but read many of my past wrestling threads and posts, and i believe I hold my own in those as well. You're one of the people I would meet as welll, because I feel we could have one of the more "well-rounded" conversations in regrads to music, social events, politics, culture, and wrestling. I enjoy reading and posting in your threads regarding your culture. I hope you write more of them, and just give me a heads up, because Ill post.

The same goes for anyone. Ill post in any non-spam thread you ask me to.

Right off the bat, since I saw his Mickie James Pearly-Ass White Avatar, I knew we had a winner.

Him and The Natural, finds of 2010 for me. Also Serious Jones, and myself.

Much appreciated. I find your sense of humor to be among the best here. You dont take yourself too seriously, and it shows. My affinity goes back to when you commented on my Randy Orton thread as one of the best posts you've ever read. I havent ventured into the wrestling sections much lately, but your posts always stick out. Speaking from just one person's perspective, you are one of the finds for me of 2010.

And my wife knows i would leave her for Mickie James if she ever came calling. A pipe dream, I know. ;)

And my wife knows i would leave her for Mickie James if she ever came calling. A pipe dream, I know. ;)

Haha, I see your Mickie James...and I raise you a Tara.

I have already informed my gf she is getting kicked out if I ever have a chance with that minx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back