320px-WrestleMania_33_poster.jpg

It's Wrestlemania Time..!

1b1762ec4868364d-600x400.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Adrian Neville © VS Austin Aries

c615e25b864bdecf-600x400.jpg

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Participants:

Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman, Goldust, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Primo, Epico, Bo Dallas, Jinder Mahal, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Tian Bing, Mark Henry and Killian Dain.
101666fa4b512135-600x400.jpg

Shane McMahon VS AJ Styles

05eb23f134b78d57-600x400.jpg

John Cena & Nikki Bella VS The Miz & Maryse

29afab33d12149be-600x400.jpg

Triple H VS Seth Rollins

2c667aba575cf85a-600x400.jpg

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson © VS Enzo Amore & Big Cass VS Antonio Cesaro & Sheamus

09794d45ddff5322-600x400.jpg

WWE InterContinental Championship
Dean Ambrose © VS Baron Corbin

7f648fe643d947de-600x400.jpg

WWE United States Championship
Chris Jericho © VS Kevin Owens

77e3a1546b3d9778-600x400.jpg

WWE Raw Women Championship
Bayley © VS Charlotte VS Nia Jax VS Sasha Banks

5ccd691eb2485f26-600x400.jpg

WWE Smackdown Women Championship
Alexa Bliss © VS Naomi VS Mickie James VS Carmella VS Becky Lynch VS Natalya

740bc0a85936348f-600x400.jpg

Roman Reigns VS The Undertaker

512927d5bb217088-600x400.jpg

WWE Universal Championship
Goldberg © VS Brock Lesnar

3a7f1af4bfbddd86-600x400.jpg

WWE Championship
Bray Wyatt © VS Randy Orton

I remember a lot of the years the Mania LD used to be created a day earlier. Everyone was excited.

Nice OP. I'm PUMPED!

Kudo's to a well crafted OP Sinchan. I usually skip the pre show but it looks pretty good this year with two almost must-see matches in it.

Jericho on SportsCenter just now said that The List will be a very prominent part of his entrance tonight. I'm kind of intrigued.

Roman better do the throat slit before he ends Undertaker. Don't be a bitch, Roman.

Do the damn throat slit.

Edit: If Reigns goes heel than Taker/Reigns is your main event. Otherwise go with Bray/Orton with Orton winning the belt. Bray is fat and doesn't look like a World Champ. Look at the match graphics for the World Title matches. Out of the four men it's clear which one doesn't belong. Get Bray out of here, let him get wins all you like but he's not my World Champion.

Roman better do the throat slit before he ends Undertaker. Don't be a bitch, Roman.

Do the damn throat slit.

Edit: If Reigns goes heel than Taker/Reigns is your main event. Otherwise go with Bray/Orton with Orton winning the belt. Bray is fat and doesn't look like a World Champ. Look at the match graphics for the World Title matches. Out of the four men it's clear which one doesn't belong. Get Bray out of here, let him get wins all you like but he's not my World Champion.
He's talented enough to be a World Champion. Same for Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe.

Dagnabbit....After a few years away, I've been making an effort to get back into watching the current product(well, I watched Fastlane and been keeping up some here), so I've been meaning to watch this Wrestlemania. But they are really screwing me up having it the same day as Opening Day of baseball season. I think I'll be okay as long as nothing interesting happens before seven o'clock or so(CST) when I can tune in.

Something I wana ask after seeing the card again.

Is this card too bad? I have interest in each match, be it little or high but there's some interest for sure. It's already better than 32.

The card's fine, people complain too much. The enjoyment of the show really depends on the booking in my opinion, especially when it comes to Mania. Smart booking can make any show enjoyable. Shitty booking, like last year, can really hurt the reception.

Time to sleep.

Enjoy the ultimate thrill ride everyone.

*gets hit with CM Punk's Go To Sleep and sells it awkwardly*

From Meltzer and other dirtsheets: Reigns- Taker is main event. Boy, I expect smarks imploding. It would be glorious site to see that.

Goldberg/Brock & the Pitbull/FloRida "halftime show" aside, the build for the rest of the show over the past few weeks has been great, & has me hyped as fuck right now.

From Meltzer and other dirtsheets: Reigns- Taker is main event. Boy, I expect smarks imploding. It would be glorious site to see that.

If they do something crazy like I don't know, embrace the fucking heat Roman has, then I'm all for it. Have Samoa Joe and KO help him and form that Evolution 2.0 thing I've been hearing about, it'll be worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back