It's The Last Raw Before The Post-Wrestlemania Raw Pre-Show! 23/3/15

I'm still waiting for the commercial to end and the segment to continue..........

I'm literally in shock over that ending. They actually did that. They actually went with that ending. Reigns didn't even get to say anything (that may be a blessing, but still). He couldn't even Superman punch Lesnar out of the ring and take his belt like a badass?

This match just may be doomed at this point.

88c.jpeg

Who the fuck came up with the tug of war bullshit ending?

At least let one of them get a shot in or something.

Is there still anyone who thinks WWE are sticking with a babyface Reigns? Either he is going heel or he is going right back down the card...

I'm literally in shock over that ending. They actually did that. They actually went with that ending. Reigns didn't even get to say anything (that may be a blessing, but still). He couldn't even Superman punch Lesnar out of the ring and take his belt like a badass?

Honestly, when he snatched the belt from Lesnar, I got some anticipation for a brawl or something along those lines..... then... :banghead:

No, clearly this match was doomed when they decided to use the sideways triangle thingy.

For the 12 millionth time, 90% of the problems with this feud aren't on Reigns. He had the bad promos written for him and then this nonsense. That's not his fault.

He snatched the belt and I was all like, "ohhh shiit!!" and then they started playing a half hearted tug of war that didn't end in a teaser to the fight that we're promised on Sunday...and I was all like, "oh, shit."

I bet the dark match main event was Stephanie coming out and yelling at them to stop acting like children and for Roman to hand Brock the belt back. And Roman did just that without protest with his head down the entire time. Then Stephanie put Reigns on time out.

God DAMMIT, I can't believe they just did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back