It's Official: Alberto El Patron Is Heading To Lucha Underground

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
The AAA World Champion, WWL World Champion, ROH wrestler and now.... Lucha Underground Luchador.

Lucha Underground has announced through Facebook and other social media sources that the hottest independent wrestler on the planet today is heading to Boyle Heights to tear it up in Dario Cueto's Temple of Violence.

Will Alberto add more gold to his highly decorated waist? Thoughts on the long expected and finally confirmed rumor?

That's good for LU, they needed something big to pull fans in. If he is going to go straight for the gold they need him to be a heel since Puma seems to be a face. If he is a heel in LU then he is a face else where, would that cause confusion for people who follow him? I am happy he is going to LU as I did not want to see him in TNA. I want to see him face Mundo that would be a fun match. I am not the biggest fan of ADR but his wrestling is far better than others. Here's to hoping he earns more success an achievements this year.

Absolutely fantastic. You want to build a Mexican themed wrestling organization around someone, ADR is the man. Silky smooth in the ring, presented as a boss of his people and can build a decent connection with the Latin crowds.

Inevitable signing really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back