Is Modern-Media Anti-Islamic?

Tha Wolfpac

Hey Yo...
Now this is a touchy and a bit of a controversial subject, but im going to go ahead with it. I am a practioner of the Islamic faith. I believe there is a god and Muhammad (pbuh) was his messenger. Now i've learnt and lived to love my religion and to respect other people's faith and their views on these types of religious matters.

But honestly the Media in this current age does not help the image of Islam. Muslims were not portrayed and victimised as blood thirsty terrorists, who's sole purpose in life is to destroy innocents for Allah (arabic word for god). There is no religion which supports this. The media i feel over exaggerates the smallest of matters when involving Islam and turns them into great acts of crime, now when an innocent Iraqi, Paleastinian family or person dies you hardly or never hear about them on the news. But any other culture, man there is a whole news broadcast in tribute to them, this is not an attack at the American defence forces because i have the utmost respect for what they do.

But i thouroughly blame the media fo rthe current image of Islam, they have created many stereotypes about this religion and many others, i will admit my argument is a little biased, but this is truly how anti- extremist muslim feels in Western society. It is hard for some people to accept the fact i am a muslim, but indeed i am a proud muslim.

SO what is your views on Islam in the media? Is the media Anti-Islam to a degree?

As someone who does not follow any religion (wait, no, I'm a Jedi now!) I can say from an outsiders view that yes, the media does indeed portray all Muslims as evil, terror loving, death worshipers. I see the way people look at them walking down the street, and it's hurtin really. If I started walking around doing the same thing to Christians and Jews, I'd probably be hung at high noon. The few ruin it for the many.

The simple and quick answer is yes.

In my opinion, The United States of America needs an enemy. The country was born out of contempt for the British, and when that eventually faded and America ceased to have a clear enemy, the populance began turning on themselves: The Civil War. Since then, the media and the government has always found a new culture, people or nation to portay as the 'bad guys' who oppose America's noble intentions. Whether it be Japan, Russia, Communism, Vietnam or hippies, America always has an enemy, it's the only thing stopping the country turning on itself; it acts as a way to distract the people from all of ther country's own flaws.

At the moment, America's enemies are Muslims. After 9/11, pinning all of America's problems on the Islamic faith was the easy option, and they went for it. America is at it's strongest when it hates, the government and media know that. In this generation, Muslims are the unfortunate ones who must bear the title of America's enemy. Is it right? No. Obviously not. But it's American culture, has been since the Revolutionary War. Americans want to be the heroes who ovecome the villains, and the Media do everything in their power to reinforce the idea that Americans are the heroes and their enemies ave the villians. It appeals to the people and their emotions, it sells.

The Islamic faith is just unfortunate, at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The media i feel over exaggerates the smallest of matters when involving Islam and turns them into great acts of crime, now when an innocent Iraqi, Paleastinian family or person dies you hardly or never hear about them on the news. But any other culture, man there is a whole news broadcast in tribute to them, this is not an attack at the American defence forces because i have the utmost respect for what they do.

What are you talking about? Where are these tributes to people who die and are not Muslim? The Media is not consciously paying tribute to people who die and are not Muslim.

CNN has had multiple segments over the past week dealing with "Islamaphobia." Besides Fox News, every media outlet I've heard has taken the side of the Muslim supporters in the recent mosque issue.

Reporting the real news is not bias. Did you not want people to see the images of 9/11? How about the images of Muslims dancing in the streets after the event? Did you not want them to report the terrorist attacks in Europe, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Russia, etc. carried out by Muslims over the last decade? Do you want the media to not mention the religion of the terrorist as if that had nothing to do with their motivations?

Compare how often Christianity is criticized in the media to how often Islam as a religion is. Christians are portrayed as stupid, ideological, homophobic, and ignorant all the time. I rarely if ever hear anyone in the mainstream media criticize the religion of Islam.

Maybe we are watching different channels/listening to different radio programs/reading different newspapers, can you show me some videos or point me to some transcripts of what you are talking about?

Did you not want them to report the terrorist attacks in Europe, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Russia, etc. carried out by Muslims over the last decade?

can u prove that behind all those attacks were muslims.. even the 9/11 was not done by muslims it was a plan.. In my country, Pakistan, Blackwater(a US agency) is carrying out terrorist attacks and blaming the taliban for that, without any proof u cannot say that the attacks are done by muslims and u cannot say that islam teaches terrorism.

To the topic, The whole world is and will continue to blame islam and muslims and will portray islam as terrorist religion.. they poke their nose in every matter..

a man in islam can marry four women at a time and everyone is going against it while they don't realise that there culture have been promoting bad things like married men and women have affair with other people, its better to have 2 women as wives than lie to ur wife and have an affair with anyone

they fight against child marriage while teenage girls in america get pregnant with their boyfriends.. some years ago a muslim man raped a three year old girl and people blamed islam for that not realising that child rapes and raped of all kind are more often in western countries.. u have heard about children being raped by pope and priests, it is thousand times better to have a legal marriage of a young age boy and girl than leave them to have sex with everyother person

they say that we force women to cover themselves, i will burn in hell if i lie but most women in my country wear hijab as their own choice.. not like ur society where women have no shame and they go out nude.. i wanna ask those people who refuse our women to wear hijab that do they want their daughters to roam around nude

many people say that women in islam are treated as half human and are only sex toys for men and also as an 'instrument', well i must say that women in every non-muslim nation is treated as sex toys and are disrespected as they are used to promote any product and are on magazine covers.. women in islam are respected.. Before Islam came, girls were buried alive!! Muhammad stopped these atrocites against women and he was the one to give them rights.. I forgot the real statement but Muhammad once said that when Allah is most happy with any person a girl is born in their home.. and Allah counts the tears of women.

those who say that every religion teaches peace, they must obey their religion to create peace in world and don't be an atheist because There Is One God and It is better for u to prepare for judgement day

i being a FUNDAMENTALIST muslim am getting knowledge and i have learnt to respect my parents, my neighbors and every muslim and non-muslim.. When I m going to fight for my religion i will be labelled as terrorist and extremist but i don't care..

Without learning about Islam from a muslim u cannot say that islam is a terrorist religion and Muslims are killing everyone
this is a documentary movie and u may learn about islam from it
http://www.youtube.com/user/noreagaaa

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with RockFan89. In fact, I've seen several news reports on this very issue, where the message is simply, "You don't have to be afraid of Muslims." Yeah, aside from Fox News, I've never seen this to be an issue.

The most recent pro-Muslim news I can think of is all the shit about the guy in my town getting ready to hold a Quran-burning event. He got so much shit from every news media outlet that it pretty much got him shut down.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm simply not seeing what you're seeing. I know there's been some segments talking about the Muslim Rec Center near Ground Zero, but I don't think that's a radical anti-Islam thing than it was a series of over exaggerated reports on people feeling that it's a bad moral decision.

Ok, I've read about enough. Time to call bullshit on some of this:
can u prove that behind all those attacks were muslims.. even the 9/11 was not done by muslims it was a plan.. In my country, Pakistan, Blackwater(a US agency) is carrying out terrorist attacks and blaming the taliban for that, without any proof u cannot say that the attacks are done by muslims and u cannot say that islam teaches terrorism.
Al-Qa'ida, a militant fundamentalist/radical Islamic group who profess to be of the Muslim faith, has repeatedly claimed responsibility for the 9-11 terrorism attacks. BTW, people who carry out acts of terrorism are called terrorists. Simple as. Bringing up what Blackwater may or may not be doing is irrelevant with regards to what another group of people have done. Simply put two wrongs do not make a right, nor does one excuse or allow for the other.
To the topic, The whole world is and will continue to blame islam and muslims and will portray islam as terrorist religion.. they poke their nose in every matter..
The whole world does no such thing. First off I would assume most countries in the middle east don't do that and as they are part of the world you're wrong right off the bat. Second, in the US for example we speak all the time about the fact that not all Muslims are terrorists and should not be blamed for the acts of the militant few who commit terrorist acts in the name of Islam. Sorry, try again.
a man in islam can marry four women at a time and everyone is going against it while they don't realise that there culture have been promoting bad things like married men and women have affair with other people, its better to have 2 women as wives than lie to ur wife and have an affair with anyone
Again this is a blatant case of apples and oranges/two wrongs. However I'm not going to go into the potential benefits (or negatives) of Polygamy. What I must ask is: Is it allowed for a single woman to have four husbands?
they fight against child marriage while teenage girls in america get pregnant with their boyfriends.. some years ago a muslim man raped a three year old girl and people blamed islam for that not realising that child rapes and raped of all kind are more often in western countries.. u have heard about children being raped by pope and priests, it is thousand times better to have a legal marriage of a young age boy and girl than leave them to have sex with everyother person
Where to begin? First, with regards to amounts of rapes in respective countries/cultures. It's hard, if not outright impossible, to say for sure; this is especially true when one "side" heavily discourages women from reporting cases of rape and potentially punishes those few women who are actually brave enough to speak out. Next, and again, Two wrongs… to say that one culture is better than another because there is potentially (an unproven) lower incidence of a particular crime is ludicrous as it speaks more to statistics and record keeping than it does the integrity of an entire culture and/or the depravity of an act. Even a single act of rape is despicable. What's that saying? One death is a tragedy, millions are a statistic…
they say that we force women to cover themselves, i will burn in hell if i lie but most women in my country wear hijab as their own choice.. not like ur society where women have no shame and they go out nude.. i wanna ask those people who refuse our women to wear hijab that do they want their daughters to roam around nude
You may not believe that you are lying but first off to make your statement accurate you would have to speak to the majority of women in your country—a feat I doubt you've done—and secondarily you'd have to know without doubt that they themselves aren't lying and/or feeling coerced when they tell you their feelings and reasoning. Impossible to say the least.
Also I don't know where you think I live (America, FYI) but my society doesn't allow women to "go out nude" i.e. naked or unclothed. Such behaviour is very much against the law over here. And I shall answer you question: No, I wouldn't want my daughter to roam around nude, it's a good thing though that my society doesn't legally allow it nor would I, as her parent, teach her that that type of behaviour would be appropriate. So again you're wrong here too.
many people say that women in islam are treated as half human and are only sex toys for men and also as an 'instrument', well i must say that women in every non-muslim nation is treated as sex toys and are disrespected as they are used to promote any product and are on magazine covers.. women in islam are respected.. Before Islam came, girls were buried alive!! Muhammad stopped these atrocites against women and he was the one to give them rights.. I forgot the real statement but Muhammad once said that when Allah is most happy with any person a girl is born in their home.. and Allah counts the tears of women.
At this point I must ask: Where do you get these supposed "facts" and histories? Anyway, much like men, women i.e. people i.e. human beings are indeed on magazine covers. Likewise people, both men and women, endorse, promote, and sell products in western society. I wouldn't call any of that disrespectful and find it puzzling how you would. Women (and men) in the West are respected. We are all granted equal rights and have done so for quite a while. Women hold public office, run businesses, and contribute to all facets of our society. They marry—and have sexual relations with—whomever they choose and may in fact decide to not marry at all while still being more than capable of raising children and being providers of their respective households. I wonder if the same can be said about other cultures? Past? Present?
those who say that every religion teaches peace, they must obey their religion to create peace in world and don't be an atheist because There Is One God and It is better for u to prepare for judgement day
What was it you said earlier? Was t not something about proof being needed in order to say for sure whether something was or wasn't true? Hmm. Now I myself am not an atheist but to condemn others for their own personal beliefs seem to be the epitome of intolerance—especially when you can't prove your own beliefs to be anything even close to concrete facts.
i being a FUNDAMENTALIST muslim am getting knowledge and i have learnt to respect my parents, my neighbors and every muslim and non-muslim.. When I m going to fight for my religion i will be labelled as terrorist and extremist but i don't care..
As an AGNOSTIC raised Catholic I've also been taught to respect my parents, neighbors, and humanity at large i.e. tenants of the Ten Commandments. As such I would never fight in the name of my religion—unless of course someone else decided it was their right/duty to take away my inalienable right to practice my faith (I wouldn't kill though). Regardless, what I don't care much about is what people call me, either to my face or behind my back, as I'm very secure in my faith and in my personal relationship with my God.
Without learning about Islam from a muslim u cannot say that islam is a terrorist religion and Muslims are killing everyone
Actually I could say it, I would just be inaccurate and/or straight up wrong in my opinions and preconceived assumptions. Thus I would sound quite foolish whenever I would open my mouth. That said, I must say that unless you learn about outside cultures and societies from those who actively participate and live in them you'll continuing to sound rather unintelligent and uninformed about how the "rest of the world" truly operates, behaves and what they actually believe. I hope you can see the blatant hypocrisy in not doing such.
Take care now, and peace be upon you.

Yea okay, I've read just about enough of this too. I mean really dude, just how fucking ignorant are you and just how stupid do you think we are?

Osama Bin Laden and his group of cave dwelling moron's, took credit for the planning and execution of the destruction of the World Trade Centre. Are we just supposed to go, "Oh yea, right, you're lying" or are we to believe them, due to the fact that it isn't the first time they've committed terrorist acts against the Allies. Bullshit.

Blackwater or Haliburton or whatever they call themselves these days, are an arm of the government, not recognized of course, and yea God knows what they do, but more power to them.

By the way any sources you have to prove what's happening there?

No one here said that Islam teaches terror, but the fact remains and I can't remember who said it, "All Muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorist's are Muslim".

Then you know what, Bin Laden and his group shouldn't be sticking their nose is our business. People who do that usually get a damm good punch right back. Don't blame North Americans, blame Bin Laden, why doesn't Pakistan get rid of him instead of allowing him to hide there? I would be interested in the answer to that.

Yea, yea Mormon's do the same thing. It's against the law in North America. You know if you want to move to another country at least have the dignity to obey the laws. If someone doesn't like it, then move back, simple really. Actually I'll make a deal with you. You can have as many wives as you want, and we'll all go to Pakistan and walk around nude. If your okay with that, then so am I.

Your just the life of the party aren't you. No one said that having sex and having kids at a young age is the greatest thing, but dude it happens. No one has blamed Islam for that, as far as I know. Blame it on the booze.

Where the hell do you live? I don't remember seeing anyone nude walking down my street in well, NEVER.

Women and men should be allowed to wear whatever clothing they want and screw anyone who say's they can't. You shouldn't give a rats ass about what people are wearing either. Don't get all hypocritical about Muslim women being slammed for what they wear, and turn around and talk about others. That's the height of irony.

I don't hear many people saying that. In fact that has never come up in any conversation that I've ever had with anyone. Where are your sources for this, or are you just making it all up?

Sorry can't say anything about this other than.....Wow. All religion's teach peace and those that don't usually end up in a mass suicide. So really it's nature's way of clearing the playing field.

Then you should really practice what you have learned. You have spent most of your post telling us just how horrible the world has treated Muslim's and in my opinion, you've been the quickest to judge others. You know, honey, this isn't a perfect world and therefore, none of us are either.

I watch the news and make up my own mind about what's happening in the world. Most news organizations, with the total exception of Fox, are pretty much down the middle. They will call it as they see it. If Muslim's blow up the buses in Paris, what is CNN supposed to say? I mean really, now, let's get real.

Just for the record, I don't have a gripe with any religion in any way, shape or forum. It just bug's the shit out of me when someone, who professes to be a devout Muslim or Christian or whatever, starts preaching about how good or great their God is, will bashing another. That's just something I won't listen too.

If your going to shit on others, then right back at you.

Yea okay, I've read just about enough of this too. I mean really dude, just how fucking ignorant are you and just how stupid do you think we are?
I don't think he's calling you stupid, however both are you correct here and let me begin by saying that I am a Muslim in Australia and have been subjected to criticism and prejudice, and can say first hand that yes, in recent times there has been an attack on Islamic figures and idealogies and I'll begin by replying to each and every one of your comments made.
Osama Bin Laden and his group of cave dwelling moron's, took credit for the planning and execution of the destruction of the World Trade Centre. Are we just supposed to go, "Oh yea, right, you're lying" or are we to believe them, due to the fact that it isn't the first time they've committed terrorist acts against the Allies. Bullshit.[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you have been, but in retrospect, there is now PROOF, did you read that, PROOF, that the bombing of the World Trade Centers was not masterminded by the Taliban nor was it done as an act of hate towards the American people. There have been many documentaries that have explained that Bush was full aware of the bombings, the day before, Osama Bin Laden was in talks with Bush before the Bombings and furthermore, there were explosions heard in the buildings after the Planes hit the trade centers.

You ask how? How did the Meridian Plaza building burn for 19 hours and not fall, yet the WTC, fell within an hour perfectly in a downwards position similar to a controlled demolition? Never seen a controlled demolition? Youtube it.

[/QUOTE]No one here said that Islam teaches terror, but the fact remains and I can't remember who said it, "All Muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorist's are Muslim".[Quote/]
Your flaming the guy your replying to for not giving you sources for his info yet your mentioning "you can't remember who said it"? Sounds like your pissing in your own pocket.

[/QUOTE]Then you know what, Bin Laden and his group shouldn't be sticking their nose is our business. People who do that usually get a damm good punch right back. Don't blame North Americans, blame Bin Laden, why doesn't Pakistan get rid of him instead of allowing him to hide there? I would be interested in the answer to that.[/QUOTE]

First off, if you knew that Bin Laden was actually dead a couple years back you would not even continue to argue. Bin Laden is dead. A long time ago. The tapes sent to Al Jazeera were pre-recorded. Did you also know that there is no hard evidence proof that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the WTC attacks? Did you also not know that Bin Laden was in corporate talks with Fucking Bush long before the WTC fell fucking down? Did you also know that Bin Laden was a CIA Asset and Bush Partner stretching back 10 years? What do America have to gain in doing this you ask yourself? Well Afghanistan. Where you guys are still there fighting untill today and losing. Why are you guys still there? Do your research into the Agriculture of Afghanistan and then form your own judgement.

The same trend happened with Iraq. Where were the WMD? Have you guys found them yet? Or are you guys there for the benefit of the Iraqi people? Dunno. Oil anyone?

Iran is next. Why? Research.

[/QUOTE]Your just the life of the party aren't you. No one said that having sex and having kids at a young age is the greatest thing, but dude it happens. No one has blamed Islam for that, as far as I know. Blame it on the booze.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[/QUOTE]Where the hell do you live? I don't remember seeing anyone nude walking down my street in well, NEVER. [/QUOTE]

I suppose you haven't been to a Nude beach or been to College.

[/QUOTE]Women and men should be allowed to wear whatever clothing they want and screw anyone who say's they can't. You shouldn't give a rats ass about what people are wearing either. Don't get all hypocritical about Muslim women being slammed for what they wear, and turn around and talk about others. That's the height of irony.[/QUOTE]

True. Very true. However in France, Denmark and now here in Australia the government has billed to Ban Muslims of wearing their traditional clothing due to its Intimidation to people. I though we lived in a country where we enjoy freedom. Why don't they ban the Gothics who shave half their head, die it purple, have piercings all over their bodies and wear 4 inch stiletos in an All-black uniform. That is intimidating to many people and down right scary to some. Should we ban them from wearing as they please? I don't have a problem with anyone. You could wear whatever you like, fuck whoever you like and eat whatever you like, cos you can and no one should tell you what to do. Agreed?

[/QUOTE]I don't hear many people saying that. In fact that has never come up in any conversation that I've ever had with anyone. Where are your sources for this, or are you just making it all up?[/QUOTE]

I don't think he's making it up. If you experience it then you will know, and only then you will know. After the WTC bombings happened, women were spat on, called terrorists and continue untill this day branded as bombers. Its fucking ridiculous. You want imperical psychological proof? Try the Implicit Associations Test with both Islamic and Anglo-saxon names and tell me it isn't scary that we have formed these sub-conscious associations with Islamic people due to largely what we have been fed in the media.

Another example. A guy down here in Australia was Muslim and was accused of Rape. Did 52 years for it. An Anglo-saxon guy committed the same thing, 13 years. Tell me where the justice is there? Thats proof as it was well documented down here in Australia. I'm not defending the guy, he deserves 100 years for all I care, but where's the equality and fairness?

[/QUOTE]Sorry can't say anything about this other than.....Wow. All religion's teach peace and those that don't usually end up in a mass suicide. So really it's nature's way of clearing the playing field.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[/QUOTE]Just for the record, I don't have a gripe with any religion in any way, shape or forum. It just bug's the shit out of me when someone, who professes to be a devout Muslim or Christian or whatever, starts preaching about how good or great their God is, will bashing another. That's just something I won't listen too.[/QUOTE]

I whole heartedly and defenitely agree with what you just said. We should learn to accept each other for what we each believe and just live with the fact that we are different yet we share the one main quality, humanism.

[/QUOTE]If your going to shit on others, then right back at you.[/QUOTE]

Come on now, I'm sure you've seen Jackass 3D. If you haven't you should. There's alotta shit throwing right there.

I don't know where you have been, but in retrospect, there is now PROOF, did you read that, PROOF, that the bombing of the World Trade Centers was not masterminded by the Taliban nor was it done as an act of hate towards the American people. There have been many documentaries that have explained that Bush was full aware of the bombings, the day before, Osama Bin Laden was in talks with Bush before the Bombings and furthermore, there were explosions heard in the buildings after the Planes hit the trade centers.

You ask how? How did the Meridian Plaza building burn for 19 hours and not fall, yet the WTC, fell within an hour perfectly in a downwards position similar to a controlled demolition? Never seen a controlled demolition? Youtube it.

Sorry I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories. It has been mentioned time and time again that the US government was responsible, but where is the proof? Do you actually think that the American people would put up with that kind of shit for two seconds. There would be an uprising the likes that has never been seen before.

Did you actually see the planes fly into the buildings? I did. I watched it live on TV. If this was a cover up then that means all the people running screaming down the street were in on it. And President George W. Bush should be arrested and put on trial for mass murder. Over 3,000 people died when the WTC fell.

And yes I have seen a controlled demolition.

Your flaming the guy your replying to for not giving you sources for his info yet your mentioning "you can't remember who said it"? Sounds like your pissing in your own pocket.

The quote I quoted, came from someone on CNN that was talking about the destruction of the WTC. I've tried to look for it and can't find it anywhere.

First off, if you knew that Bin Laden was actually dead a couple years back you would not even continue to argue. Bin Laden is dead. A long time ago. The tapes sent to Al Jazeera were pre-recorded. Did you also know that there is no hard evidence proof that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the WTC attacks? Did you also not know that Bin Laden was in corporate talks with Fucking Bush long before the WTC fell fucking down? Did you also know that Bin Laden was a CIA Asset and Bush Partner stretching back 10 years? What do America have to gain in doing this you ask yourself? Well Afghanistan. Where you guys are still there fighting untill today and losing. Why are you guys still there? Do your research into the Agriculture of Afghanistan and then form your own judgement.

The same trend happened with Iraq. Where were the WMD? Have you guys found them yet? Or are you guys there for the benefit of the Iraqi people? Dunno. Oil anyone?

Where is the proof that he is dead? I mean like really do you really beli9ve all the stuff you wrote there. Yes at one point he was an ally of the US, they gave him training and weapons, but that relationship ended a long time ago when he turned against the US.

Why is the US still there? Don't ask me, Obama promised to end the war and he hasn't eat. The WMD's were just an excuse to launch the war, that's already been proven.

I suppose you haven't been to a Nude beach or been to College.

I have been to a nude beach. I'm was talking about people walking around the city nude. Where do you ever see that? I don't.

True. Very true. However in France, Denmark and now here in Australia the government has billed to Ban Muslims of wearing their traditional clothing due to its Intimidation to people. I though we lived in a country where we enjoy freedom. Why don't they ban the Gothics who shave half their head, die it purple, have piercings all over their bodies and wear 4 inch stiletos in an All-black uniform. That is intimidating to many people and down right scary to some. Should we ban them from wearing as they please? I don't have a problem with anyone. You could wear whatever you like, fuck whoever you like and eat whatever you like, cos you can and no one should tell you what to do. Agreed?

I can fully understand why there are limitations on the clothing, especially in secure buildings, like banks, government offices and the like. What's the use of putting in expensive security camera's if you can't see the person's face under the veil. At home wear whatever you want, but outside if security is involved I don't blame them a bit.

I don't think he's making it up. If you experience it then you will know, and only then you will know. After the WTC bombings happened, women were spat on, called terrorists and continue untill this day branded as bombers. Its fucking ridiculous. You want imperical psychological proof? Try the Implicit Associations Test with both Islamic and Anglo-saxon names and tell me it isn't scary that we have formed these sub-conscious associations with Islamic people due to largely what we have been fed in the media.

Another example. A guy down here in Australia was Muslim and was accused of Rape. Did 52 years for it. An Anglo-saxon guy committed the same thing, 13 years. Tell me where the justice is there? Thats proof as it was well documented down here in Australia. I'm not defending the guy, he deserves 100 years for all I care, but where's the equality and fairness?

You're talking about racial profiling and it happens all the time. It's just not in the media it's everywhere. Do I agree with it? No I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back