State Funded Muslim Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Considering that nearly all terroists that have been caught are muslims, i dont think the news needs to portray much.

I don't really like the idea of Muslim schools, even if I am Muslim (they'd be boring) but, if you're gonna talk about segreation and religion than they're shouldn't be so many Catholic schools either. I'm glad I go to an intergraded school- it's much more fun.

Flames Out
Dragon

grungy72 said:
^^^ Considering that nearly all terroists that have been caught are muslims, i dont think the news needs to portray much.

By the way the terroists that they capture- they're not really Muslims. Just because they say they are doesn't mean that it's true.
Flames Out
Dragon

No offence to you eternal, because you are cool but i have never really liked a muslim person that i have met in aus, They all come across and grrrrrr, Seriously in Australia there was a whole race riot between australians and muslims because they try to take over our country with there beliefes and what not, so i have a biased opinion of them.

Well, I don't know what kind of Muslims you've got in Australia but, believe me there not bad people. Or all terriorists. It's because of statements like that, that I got beat up after 9/11.

Flames Out
Dragon

grungy72 said:

you dont understand, if you're reffering to current UK hijack attemps, it was just to divert world's attention from Israeli war. Israel killed hundreds of innocent kids mostly infants, women in the current war and they were getting heat for that. it was important to put this drama, it served two purposes, first to portray muslims as terrorists and killers again, second to hide Israeli defeat in the war.

if you must know, they tried to portray that, ten planes were going to hijack the day that news got break. they were investigating it for almost a year, that so-called hijack plan was in the initial stage. the "liquid explosive" thing is not new, the first idea about it came out back in 1994.

Seriously in Australia there was a whole race riot between australians and muslims because they try to take over our country with there beliefes and what not, so i have a biased opinion of them.

see you answered your own question here. you get angry when they try to put thier "beliefs" on you. same, when yours (Usa/UK/) countries try to invade muslim countries, kill innocent people there, try to put their "beliefs" on them, they get angry too. and when they fight back for their freedom, you call it terrorism. all muslim people want to have a free life as much you do. but US/UK either invade their countries (afghanistan/iraq/lebanon and soon iran) or put undemocratic and dummy governments on them.

so when you make decisions, you have to see both sides of the coin.

Eternal Dragon said:
By the way the terroists that they capture- they're not really Muslims.

i second that, as a muslim, if you kill an innocent person, you're expelled from islam. its in the holy book Quran, if you kill one innocent person, its like you killed all the humanity. the bunch of extremists, you people love to call as "muslim terrorists" are not really muslims. USA made them back in 1980 to fight with Russia. and now those "terrorists" biting back to USA in the ass, USA is tasting their own medicine now, it is what called, karma.

I agree with some of stuff- I don't really have anything aganist Isreal people or anything. And, I hated Saddam Hussein but, I don't like how we- USA started the war there.

Flames Out
Dragon

Salaam

The demand for state funded Muslim schools is in accordance with the law of the land. Muslim schools are not just faith schools but they are more or less bilingual Muslim schools. Bilingual Muslim children need bilingual Muslim teachers as role models. They need to learn standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. They need to learn Arabic to recite and understand the Holy Quran. They need to learn Islamic studies and history to develop Islamic Identity which is crucial for mental, social, emotional and personality development. The children from the sub-continent need to learn Urdu to keep in touch with their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of Urdu literature and poetry.

The state schools have been mis-educating and de-educating Muslim children for the last fifty years. Majority of them leave schools with low grades because the schools have failed to teach them standard English. They suffer from Identity Crises because the state schools have failed to teach them Arabic, Urdu and Islamic suties and History. Pakistani children suffer more than other Muslim children.

Hey, hey I'm Pakistani and I'm not suffering at all. I don't want Muslim schools- I like mixed so I'm able to enjoy people of all different cultures. The school I go to is great we have White, Black, Asian, Buddahists, European, Candaian, Mexican, Muslims- all kinds of people. It's not as fun when you limit that and it takes away from the experiance of going to schoo. My parents are the ones that teach me Urdu, and all of the religious stuff and that's the way it should be.

Flames Out
Dragon

beat up? that suks, i think they went to far. but i kinda agree with u n kinda agree with grungy in the sense they r tring to take over the world( i knoe cause i knoe a lot of muslim people). like they will try to convert everyone they meet n there freinds who r not muslims. its weird that my college is now 1/2 muslim n the rest is another race maybe less than 50%. n i live in canada. not reffereing to u, but i noe a lot of muslim girls who were in my class n i find them to be very selfish n cares only for themselves( for ex: i helped this girl out in a cal 2 class for like the whole semester, she nevered said thank you or anything, the only thing she told me was if i were u, i wouldnt help anyone. (bitch)lol. its cause of me she pass. anywase u get my point.

^^^ ahhhh racism again, it would never end. why cant you reffer that girl as a 'selfish human being' than selfish "muslim" girl? do you also reffer your other friends or people as christians, catholics or jews?

dragon, you were born in pakistan? which city do you belong?

Its hard not to be racist when Muslims run around preaching DEATH on western people, AND TELL ME THATS A LIE. Extremists or not they still spread the word.

World Trade Centre - Muslims
Bali Bombings - Muslims
Uk Underground - Muslims

^^ All these attacks have been conducted by MUSLIM extremists which still falls under the banner of muslim does it not.

I was born in Washington DC but, I'm from Pakistan. And, I agree with Rookie there- you don't have to view the girl as a selfish Muslim, just a selfish girl. Many people also characterise Muslims in one big group- most extremists are Sunni, and I'm Shia. There's a big differenace between Shia and Sunni. It really makes me mad when people take Muslim terrorists and than under them assume that all other Muslims must be terrorists too, or bad people. It's like Pearl Harbor again- when everybody thought that Japenese people were all bad- just because of what one group of Japenese people did.

Flames Out
Dragon

Im not saying all muslims are bad, But it is bad that alot of newly born Muslim children are under the influence of your radical clerics

Most Muslim kid's aren't- unless they're parents are extremists or something. My parents (and other Muslim parents too, probably) hate terrorists as much as the next guy.

Flames Out
Dragon

Yes, but as you can see alot of muslim parents hate america and the western ways, even in australia people are telling there kids to beat up wentern children, this whole world will die one day and it will be because of a muslim vs catholic holy war, i can see it unfolding now.

I mean absolutely no offence to you because i think your ace. But the way it goes is that muslims try to take over countries and peoples religious beliefes and when they are told no they say its racism and always end up getting there way.

Remember a holy war will kill this world.

No, What i meant by taking over countries is migrate there and try to say there word is the only word.

Look at France - Its been overflooded by muslims saying that there way of life is the only way to live.

England (My country) Is now 1/4 muslim and that is sad, IMO because Tony Blair keeps letting them into our country and giving them English peoples jobs and is slowly killing the country.

Australia - 1 in 4 Australians isnt really australian, That is a terrible statistic and this country is now officially dead too, Australians tried to voice there opinions but were called Racists and Fashists.

I dont hate all muslim people, but the fact that they think they are better and there word is final makes me dislike many of them.

Eternal you can only really talk about muslims in america and they would be in a very minority, In australia they are alot more vocal and whaty not.

People from the middle east are really nice. I seems to make friends with them.

I really dont like you at the moment, Just remember they only want you because they think of you as a possesion.

Oh...

Pretty good darn possesion I say!

grungy72 said:
I really dont like you at the moment, Just remember they only want you because they think of you as a possesion.

woa woa woa ididnt refer to all muslims being terrorist. if i did i mis-interpritated my phrase. i just think that from the muslim people that i met here, i find them to be almost all alike( no racism) i dont hate the people, i just find them very different and very pushy and very demanding. For example they treat u differnt if your not muslim, i can kinda tell a whole story, but i'll save it for another time. ( let me guess thats racism too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back