State Funded Muslim Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Are you living in Australia or England by any chance because i agree with you, they are all the things that you stated above they look down on people who arnt like them like we are all going to hell or something, i once got into an arguement with one and in the end i told him "Dude you think im going to hell because im not holy or whatever bullshit your talking about. You agree with the bombings that took place right your going to hell for justifying murder and so are all the people like you SO FUCK YOURSELF" which led to me getting beaten by him and about 6 other of his friends LOL. They think they have a free pass in life because they will find alah at the end of the day and get there 21 virgins in heaven or what not.

SORRY but this brought up a touchy subject with me.

man i live in canada. i got muslim friends but they treat me didffernt when there's like 1 white guy n like a bunch of mulsims together, they act like they are like all brothers, l eman i got no prob with that, but i agree with u about the hell thing( if your not muslim you dont deserve to go to heaven.) no offesnse but thats kinda stupid. kinda telling us we're all racist when they see everyone else the same if there not muslim. i mean this guy gave me like 5 dollars n i told him i would pay him back, he's like no man cuase i just did a deed for u, so that means i will be awared in heaven n u won't. but again i have a lot of muslim freinds like on my hokey team n all of that. so honestly i can;t really say all that much about them. but im reffering to some. but again almost every religion is like that right?

Meh i dunno, In the newspaper yesterday some muslim cleric was going mental because a muslim girl wanted to be a model and blasted her saying she was going to hell for being a bad muslim, If you are not allowed to do the things you wanna do in life because of religion, Then the religion is doomed to fail, because you will have rebels

^^^^ sorry no offense, it is useless to debate with you, you know very little and you've no grip on current affairs. you're not debating here, you're showing your hate to muslims here actually, which you wont admit. it looks you've personal problems with them. i can answer you pretty well on every thing but it'll be useless typing when you wont understand anything. and please, oh please, stop mentioning australia, australia is not important country and got no role in world's politics. so i'd careless what happens to australia.

LOL, that coming from a canadian. And so what if i hate muslims, Most of the world does.
And i know pretty much the same as anyone when it comes to pollitics its all corrupt. And Australia has more of a role in the world pollitics then Canada, You guys are just made cause no one gives a shit about you. And your all half french so basically your all a quarter GAY and you run away from debates and fights much like you are, That about sums it up really.
Australians fight not like you *****es.

And here is a pollitical statement for you THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BLOW EACH OTHER UP SO THAT THA WORLD COULD BE A BETTER PLACE.

I am kind of pissed though that just because I'm Muslim and I'm a girl I can't do a lot of stuff that other girls can do. It can get annoying as hell.

Flames Out
Dragon

^^ That is besides the point, There is good and bad in every race, but you dont see any other countries other then 3rd world african countries running around killing one another.

Yeah, you do. Every country has people that run around and kill each other. It's just the way the world goes. Not that I'm saying it's right to do that.

Flames Out
Dragon

Yes people do kill one another all the time, But not many Catholic countries or what not are overrun by Dictators, and furthermore Iraq and countries like that have been locked in civil wars for the best part of the last 30 years, dont you watch the news, Anyways im done with this shit. Im going to end up saying something that i will regret later.

Well I think your really nice. I like you no matter what race you are. :)

Eternal Dragon said:
I am kind of pissed though that just because I'm Muslim and I'm a girl I can't do a lot of stuff that other girls can do. It can get annoying as hell.

Flames Out
Dragon

LOL, Do you like me.........................Because im a white boy ha ha ha. Oh im just trying to add to this post so i dont get it considered as spam AGAIN.

bro watever u see on the news is usually all bull, there just all trying to make all muslims look bad. if u see a muslim declaring a war against the states, then that guy probably got paid big bucks to say that. but again u have the right to your opinion

Im done with this topic man, It has been made clear i dont think to highly of muslims and im going to leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back