International Region, St. Louis Area, 2nd Round: (6) Ricky Steamboat vs. (11) Batista

Who Wins This Match?

• Ricky Steamboat

• Batista

Results are only viewable after voting.
Batista and Ricky Steamboat are both deserving to go on but only one can win in this great match. Ricky Steamboat is a one of the greatest in ring wrestlers of all time but as has already been mentioned, Steamboat would have to go out of his way in regards of his move set to keep Batista down. Batista is the animal, and one of the best big men in the history of the WWE and knows how to get the job done in big match situations. The
he man has beaten the best in business and main eventide Wrestlemania. Batista hardly ever loses to small wrestlers either, with the exception of Rey Mysterio and for these reasons, I have to go with Batista here.

SuperSteve16 votes for Batista.

This wreaks of a match where Batista "catches" a guy like Steamboat. Batista controls the early part of the match with raw power. Eventually Steamboat quickens the pace of the match, gains all of the momentum, a couple near falls. Then either steamboat walks right into a spinebuster leading to a Batista bomb or Steamboat gets caught going through the air straight into the Batista bomb. 1 2 3. Blare the heavy metal. Steamboat would look more impressive but Batista gets the pin. Just the way I'd see it in Kayfab!

Vote Batista.

Batista would use his power in this type of match to control Steamboat throughout, but I would see Steamboat use his quickness to gain control. It would be a type of match where Steamboat would catch him off guard at the end of the match, and get the win from him.

Batista was one of the top guys when WWE was going through a transition, and Batista has some memorable moments. However, I can't see Batista coming out of retirement and still having it like Steamboat did at Wrestlemania 25. Steamboat gets my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back