Interactions that haven't taken place (to any real degree) that you would like to see

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm going through the Roster now, and see numerous WWE superstars that believe it or not, haven't really done all that much interacting with each other, that I think would work extremely well together.

I'd like to hear which pairings you think would work well on TV together.

The first thing that people always think of is conflict and confrontation. And yes, that may be a possibility, but isn't a necessity. It could very easily be two people who you would like to see come together to form a pair to work together, instead.

Simply put, which WWE superstars would you like to see paired together, that really haven't been to any real degree thus far .... be it through a partnership, love interest, or confrontation .... that you feel are capable of producing outstanding television together. Be sure to tell everyone specifically what type of interaction you would like to see these superstars have, as well.

Don't forget to tell us Why you think they would work well together.

I'll start.

John Cena vs Vince McMahon.

Can someone explain to me why this feud hasn't happened yet, especially given the fact that McMahon certainly isn't getting any younger. These two had one lone match together on Raw a few years back before Wrestlemania, which lasted all but 3 minutes, and the real focal point of that match was Triple H and Shawn Michaels handcuffed to the ring posts watching (programs were Triple H vs Cena and Shawn Michaels vs McMahon at Mania).

Cena can be over-the-top on the mic, and usually is ... but he is remarkable when he is actually being serious.

McMahon is also very over-the-top on the mic.

These two are simply magic waiting to happen, if they come together in a program, given their mic skills. McMahon could certainly do one wrestling match on PPV (albeit with heavy interference), but it would also likely require someone to turn Heel to do McMahon's fighting for him, provided that person isn't Randy Orton (which isn't on good terms with Vince).

Triple H would be a good candidate to turn Heel though.

But Cena vs McMahon is $$$$ just waiting to happen, and for the life of me, I can't imagine why it hasn't taken place yet, especially given the fact that Vince is getting older.

Your turn ....

R-Truth and John Morrison

When the WWE brought Truth in, they had such high hopes for him and he became a virtual bust. His in-ring skills, from what i've seen, aren't that bad. I really haven't seen much of him but what I have seen, I did like

Morrison is such dynamite on the mic and in the ring. Truths potential when he entered the WWE hasn't lessened at all, so why not put him in a program with the WWEs top rising star?

One good program with a vastly talented superstar like Morrison could give Truth the leap he needs to become what the WWE intended: A main eventer

And with Smackdown pushing talents like Drew and Escobar, would it be so bad to give Truth a shot?

A possible IC Title run for Truth coupled with a good feud with John could really boost Truths stock. And yes, this would include a heel run for R-T. He could manage it well, at least I believe he could

I'm looking forward to the face off between CM Punk and John Cena, which should eventually happen.
It would be awesome. Both guys have very different types of charisma and I think there'd be an intersting contrast of styles that could make for some very intersting chemistry and promos between the two. Punk, the guy who thinks he's better than the fans vs Cena, the defender of the fans. Now, Cena isn't exactly the type of guy who'd try to defend drinkingand such like Jeff Hardy and R-Truth would. But Cena could give a very passionate speech about how the fans are actually the ones better than Punk.
I think it could create some great tv, interesting to say the least.

Punk VS Michaels. That is a money maker.

PUnk can rant about Shawn's demons from the Past and how he really knows the HBK is the same man he was before.

Punk´s rants would work great with Michaels, Michaels can put out the fect that even if Punk is great he is an hipocrate himself and self-righteous man.

And the matches would be great since they are very good in the ring and the styles does not seem to clash at all.

Edge as Face VS HHH as Face. Thing about that feud is that it has never really happened at all, just a few matches never real interaction between both guys. In this case a raging Edge in his path for the Belt and HHH wanting the same.

Morrison VS Kingston as Brand Captains for Bragging Rights. Both being faces and proud of their brands ending in a 1-1 Match at Survivor Series or being the last two at the Rumble.

Hmmmm. Seems like all of us are focusing on feuds in the ring. And even though that's fine to an extent, I think it would be great if we could think about all types of interactions: love interests, (friendly) competitors, disputes over championship, arguing with a GM or Vince, etc.

I think we need to branch out more.

I personally think John Cena and Melina are another pair that would be phenomenal on the mic together. John Cena is the top mic worker on the roster for the men, and Melina is without a doubt the best woman on the mic.

Divas really need to be brought back into the Men's Division, because as it is right now, they are completely separated from one another ... and prevent great storylines/angles from taking place.

But turning Melina heel and going back to the bitch she used to be, and having altercations with Cena, while getting someone to do the fighting for her, would be golden television.

John Morrison vs. Shawn Michaels needs to happen before Shawn decides to hang them up for good.

The comparisons have been endless. They actually interacted a little bit last year with a couple of tag team matches, with Morrison doing some of HBK's moves, and the commentators trying to put over the fact that Morrison disrespected HBK a little bit. Unfortunately, nothing really ever came of it.

I think HBK and Morrison at odds with each other would really be something to see, and could even work as a last feud for HBK, with him passing the torch to Morrison. Both guys are tremendous in-ring workers, and if they let Morrison to progress as they have, it could culminate at a time where Morrison is one of the top stars in the company. Who wouldn't want to see something like that?

I'd love to see a "passing of the torch" as it were between DX and the hart dynasty. These guys really need the boost and have alot of potential as a heel tag team, and it would be great to see this feud rebooted as it were in a modern era, could even bring in a heel bret hart as manager to spice it up a little. Regardless of whether the belts are involved or not.

These have taken place in the past, but in recent times they haven't taken place to any degree that I think is memorable.

There are two that I am surprised didn't occur to a larger extent in recent years. The Hardys as a consistent tag team and Edge and Christian.

I understand that there are certain pieces that sometimes have to be in place for tag teams to work, but Jericho and Big Show are showing how two superstars can function as a unit, but still keep their identity as singles wrestlers without compromising the continuity of the team. In hindsight, I think it would've been a great draw with E&C working together in some capacity, along with the Hardys as a tag team going for tag gold.

Honorable Mentions:
CM Punk/Cena
John Morrison/Rey Mysterio
Legacy getting a 4th member (some muscle)

EDIT To add I think the formation of the unified tag titles was the perfect opportunity to get E&C together. Was it night of champions? Yeah it was. Perfect time, the crowd was ready for it and it would've been great for tag team wrestling. E&J and Jeri-Show are good, but E&C would've been very very fun to watch.

I'd like to see Evan Bourne and Mysterio go at it. I loved their match from Raw a while back and if they could wrap a decent storyline around them I think it'd be money.

Of course it'd be nice if the WWE seperated the cruiserweights again....

OH and Cena and Orton....no wait a sec....I think I might've seen that one....maybe

I would like to see some interactions between the Hart Dynasty and Legacy. They can go head to head and feud, and where Legacy has been semi-built up due to DX, they can help build the Hart Dynasty. After feuding for a month or two, they have a number 1 contenders match for the unified tag team championships which the Hart Dynasty win. Then the Dynasty, after being built up, can chase JeriShow for the belts. ** Yes I know the Hart Dynasty are heels, but they can easily become faces. I also believe this could work quite well and finally give the Hart Dynasty the jumpstart they need to really put things in motion for themselves. After this happens, they can appear on Raw, and if by some odd chance, DX is still around, or reunited for the 100000000th time, they can feud with them in reference to Bret and the Screwjob to turn heel again.

I am waiting to see Cody Rhodes vs Goldust. There was a little tease to it at the last Royal Rumble but until that fued happen I dont see Cody becoming a singles star. Goldust is one of the best workers in the business and I believe the brothers could put on one hell of a match.

As far as actual confrontations go, I'd like to see Edge/CM Punk. Edge being the face when he returns and CM Punk staying in his current heel role. Think about it, these two have had a couple of "interactions" but nothing really came of it.

-Edge cost CM Punk the ECW Championship after interferring in Punk's match against Chavo a couple years back.
-CM Punk later cashed in his MITB on Edge on RAW to win the World Heavyweight Championship for the first time,then nothing happened as Punk remained on RAW and Edge went back to Smackdown.
-These are the only two men (I think, too lazy to go look) with multiple MITB wins. Or rather, I guess in Edge's case, it wasn't technically a "win" when he got the case off Mr. Kennedy but anyway, you see my point.

I don't know how the logistics would work with Edge being a face, and Punk being the heel and incorporating all of the above history..but I think it'd be an interesting feud at the very least and if anyone can pull off the required mic work, it's these two.

On the non-confrontation type of storylines, I'd like to see some storyline develop between Edge and Maryse if Edge stays heel. I think that'd be the perfect power heel couple.

Not sure if this really applies to what the Lord meant when he started this thread, because what I would like to see involves someone not currently on the WWE roster.

Especially with all of the rampant speculation about Hogan to TNA and TNA becoming competition for WWE and what McMahon will do to counter it (yada yada yada, been discussed to death), what a perfect time to bring in Bret Hart, who has been speculated to be open to a WWE return in some capacity, to be aligned with the Hart Dynasty and put them over as face tag team champions. Interaction between Bret and the young Hart Dynasty guys hasn't happened before, obviously, and what kind of interest would this generate?

Of course, the obvious interaction as well which needs to happen, as someone else has already mentioned, is a HBK/Morrison feud. HBK should win the title at Survivor Series (unless the WWE could pull the ULTIMATE swerve and quietly bring Bret Hart in to cost HBK the match in a revenge of the Screwjob, I can dream can't I). Morrison should win the Royal Rumble, setting up a Morrison/HBK main event at WM 26. Which of course John Morrison wins and finally gets the push he deserves, he's "ready." HBK gets a final run as WWE champion which he deserves, but ends it by putting over some young and upcoming talent for once in his life.

another one i would like to see, but it would mean breaking up a tag team would be big zeke and vlad kozlov....only reason is because before they joined forces, they would try to 1 up each other, and where they are similarly built, but with 2 different styles...i would love to see these two go at it

Hmmmm. Seems like all of us are focusing on feuds in the ring. And even though that's fine to an extent, I think it would be great if we could think about all types of interactions: love interests, (friendly) competitors, disputes over championship, arguing with a GM or Vince, etc.

I think we need to branch out more.

After disappearing into developmental for a while after the broken keyboard angle... I have returned to give Sidious what he is asking for....

A little bit ago on RAW there was a mixed tag match between Chavo/Jillian and Santino/Melina...

During that entrance, the match and post match, Melina seemed to be having a good time and laughing a lot. She even teased Santino to do his split entrance (which hurts my own parts to remember). I thought that they might be going down the road of these two getting together.

Think about it, Melina is one of the hottest women in the WWE. Santino... well sorry man but he's Joe Average (maybe even below with those eyebrows). There could be an angle where they are just friends who are having fun and as time goes on Melina realizes she is falling in love with Santino.

Maryse comes back and starts downing Melina for wanting to be with Santino, saying that he isn't worth it and other negative things and that a beautiful woman should only be with someone who is as AWESOME as she is... CUE THE MIZ... Miz takes over trash talking Melina and Santino. This leads to Santino taking up for Melina and brings a real serious side of out his goofy character.

You could take it any place you want it after that but I think the pairing of Melina and Santino would be golden. Plus you get 2 extra feuds out of it. Win-win.

And potentially as you went forward you could bring Morrison into the mix based on his and Melina's past/present (and potentially Batista too but that's something for another time)... it actually opens up a lot of doors for storylines, feuds and segments that I believe would be extremely entertaining.

Any thoughts about this one?

gotta go with HBK-Cm Punk on the confrontation side because it would be epic, inside and outside the ring, the promos would be great, CM calling HBK a failure to drugs and addiction, you know his usual thing, the matches would be great i expect

on the Pairing up side im going to go with. Cena-Orton! Remember when they teamed up to take on the whole raw roster?! It was AMAZING! they worked so well! i think a tag team between these 2 would be great!

I have to say i love all of these ideas. Morrison/HBK would be great to see and would be a great way for HBK to pass the torch Morrison as well as get Morrison more of a chance to do mic work. Remember when he was on ECW as a heel? his promos were golden. If he can combine that with his in ring abilities he is the next big thing

I somewhat agree with CM Punk/Cena. The only reason i dont agree is that for CM Punk to be a successful heel, he needs to have a opponent who is somewhat open to say he drinks/smokes. For Cena being the face of WWEPG it wouldnt work. I think a heel Cena (also necessary to save Cena's fanbase) against a Face Punk or even a face Morrison would be great

That being said this is my ultimate dream interaction. A long rivalry between:

A heel John Morrison and a face Edge.

The reason being..Edge is an absolute hilarious face. John Morrison is one of few people who can match what Edge does as a heel. They have similar personalities and would maybe bring out some of the old Edge as well as elevating Morrison. Obviously no-brainer culmination of this match would be a Ladder/TLC match for a World Title

Some good ideas floating around. I personally would like to see something happen between Chavo and Rey. Chavo as a face maybe and taken seriously because Rey turned heel insulting Eddie or something. I dont know if its been done before in WWE but Chavo is actually a really good technical wrestler and the two could tear the house down with their history.

Another idea involves Jeff Hardy coming back and should of been done last year sometime when Matt was heel. Matt and Edge vs Jeff and Christian would be sweet. Matt and Edge as heels but thats more of a dream match because i couldnt see a feud before it of after it.

I love the idea of heel Morrison vs. face Edge. Edge was incredible as a face, and Morrison was god as a heel. They could cover all aspects really, promos, matches, everything. I'm talking ECW Morrison, the cocky, amazing promo cutting Morrison. Not the Dirt Sheet Morrison. That sounds amazing. CM Punk/HBK sounds great too. As well as Morrison/HBK. Just on so many aspects. HBK's demons and bad past history is well known to the older crowd, why not make it known to the newer crowd. Of course the Morrison/HBK has to be done, it's insane to NOT do it.

Cena vs Taker - The Deadman vs The Posterboy. At mania This would be awesome to watch. I am not a huge fan of either of them, but I also not dispise them. It would be an unpredictable match because I could see Cena kicking out of the Tombstone (maybe more than once), and Taker won't tap to the STF. I guess Taker would win, but it would be a fun match to watch.

Edge vs Kofi- Heel Edge vs face Kofi. Preferable if Kofi won the title, and defended it against Edge, but it would be a fun match regardless.

HBK vs Miz - Could you just see Miz trash talking HBK. Man he would draw heat if he went after HBK. This would be just what he needs to get over fully, and just what he needs to be taken seriously. HBK usually puts on stellar matches, so there's not doubt in my mind that this would be a good fued.

I really wanted to see a Jeff Hardy-Shawn Michaels full length feud. Jeff Hardy is (well, was) the new flashy guy, and comparable in THAT regard to HBK was in his prime. Didn't equate them as in-ring performers, just as the breath-taking stunt man for lack of a better term, so there's no need to get riled up over that.

It would be past-generation vs modern generation, both of them mixing up who would work heel and face, because this type of feud would grant that type of flexibility and something that would have the audience heavily into it, while providing substance outside of the ring.

Hornswoggle and Humour. but I think Humour's filed a restraining order on the leprechaun.

But I'm going to echo HBK and Morrison (for the same reasons as listed previously) and add Galloway and Slam Master J. J was either enabling Luke's drug use, or dealing (as defined by the law of giving him the tablets) to him. Since Luke's a hardline straight edge guy, I cant see him taking the sight of his 'partner' too kindly. Should be fun to watch J get slammed from (the) Gallow's pole.

I'd like to see a CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels feud. Shawn obviously has a history of being less than straight edge, Punk can always call into question whether or not he's really any different. I think it would interesting to see how it really plays out. Plus they're great wrestlers, and could probably put on some match of the year candidates together.

Jimmy Yang dropping the cowboy gimmick and tagging with Yoshi Tatsu, THE NEW ORIENT EXPRESS, with manager Master Kung fu naki. Might be a little too politcally incorrect, but not if they do it as a tribute.

William regal and Danielson would be a good tag team, 2 technical wrestlers

Matt hardy and Eve as love interest. when edge comes back, after seeing all the photos on the website of his and Eve's promotional trip to austrailia, maybe eve saying she go impregnated by edge on the trip, and Matt goes into a downward spiral at edge once again takin his girl and becomes Matt V.2, basically a rip off of Raven's ecw/wcw character.

I think Edge should take a girl from Matt Hardy on a yearly basis. Without Jeff, that's the only thing to make Matt interesting.

I would love to see the Cena and Cryme Tyme stable actually get going. For a good month they were funny, they worked well together, and they were interesting. I would love to see them battle Legacy for an extended period once Cena drops the belt. The limited interaction with them was promising, and then it disappeared. Eve could be their valet.

I would love to see Edge vs. Christian, but that's been covered by everyone at some point.

Finally, I think a feud with McMahon backing Punk would go miles toward making Punk interesting. I see McMahon telling the crowd that one man in his company is not an embarrassment. One man in his company stands up for what's right.....and so on. Punk could do whatever he wanted about anyone's behavior. It's kinda cool when he lectures the crowd. He does it wish such venom that you know he means it. It's probably everything the smug asshole ever wanted to say. Anyway, that interaction could go a ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back