IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.04.11

Devon is so fuckin' slow anymore. Guy takes like a minute and a half to get from one side of the ring to the other.

Same. Can't imagine that match is gonna do much for anyone. Screams dark match.

Not so much that but does that sound like a match you would want to pay to see? At the end of the day it's Elijah Burke vs. D-Von Dudley. That sounds like a Heat opener, not a PPV match.

Speaking of Matt Hardy... wasn't he supposed to be taking "a few weeks off"? Since when does "a few weeks" equate almsot a month and a half?

Not so much that but does that sound like a match you would want to pay to see? At the end of the day it's Elijah Burke vs. D-Von Dudley. That sounds like a Heat opener, not a PPV match.

That's why I was saying it screams dark match. When Devon is being advertised for a match on a PPV, the PPV already sounds weak.

Speaking of Matt Hardy... wasn't he supposed to be taking "a few weeks off"? Since when does "a few weeks" equate almsot a month and a half?

You mean Matt Hardy wound up meaning nothing in his first like 5 months in TNA and was last seen in a tag team with no time table yet for his return due to his injuries? I guess WWE is somehow holding him back still right?

That's why I was saying it screams dark match. When Devon is being advertised for a match on a PPV, the PPV already sounds weak.

Makes sense. For the life of me I don't see why TNA is pushing the Dudleys as singles guys. Ray has done well with it, but I'm having a real hard time believing that they expected it from him.

You mean Matt Hardy wound up meaning nothing in his first like 5 months in TNA and was last seen in a tag team with no time table yet for his return due to his injuries? I guess WWE is somehow holding him back still right?

I never said that, did I? I hope I didn't. I've never been a huge fan of Matt Hardy. Jeff I always enjoyed, but Matt was always just kinda there.

Either way, though, what's the deal? Is there something else going on that I've not read about or something? He have major heat? Surgery? Why so much time off?

Makes sense. For the life of me I don't see why TNA is pushing the Dudleys as singles guys. Ray has done well with it, but I'm having a real hard time believing that they expected it from him.

Ray made it work. I was hugely skeptical of it myself, but Devon is drowning big-time. He's definitely the Chris Harris of their AMW.

I never said that, did I? I hope I didn't. I've never been a huge fan of Matt Hardy. Jeff I always enjoyed, but Matt was always just kinda there.

Either way, though, what's the deal? Is there something else going on that I've not read about or something? He have major heat? Surgery? Why so much time off?

You didn't. I find Matt to be incredibly overrated and someone that blames everyone else for his problems. The same stuff is happening to him here and in WWE he blamed management for holding him back. It's looking more and more like it's him, not anyone else, that is the problem. He's meant jack so far in TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back