IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.14.11

Thats your problem, You are seeing him as bubba ray dudley, the studdering piece of crap that wwe produced. Hes far from that now. He actually has a good gimmick and is playing it quite well.

He is always going to suck to you cause you cant be past the studdering bubba ray dudley gimmick.

No, I don't. I just refuese to call him Bully Ray, that name is just stupid.

Something that caught my attention: Fourtune said Ray was taken care of. Possible mole/traitor that was supposed to take care of him and didn't so he could screw Sting or just a misspeak?

Oh yay, another swerve is just what they need. :rolleyes:

Bully Ray is not the epitome of average by any means he's easily one of the most entertaining things in all of wrestling right now, far above average, in fact I would rather see him vs. Angle for the TNA title at Hardcore Justice than either Anderson or Sting

Cody Rhodes
The Miz
Samoa Joe
Crimson
C.M. Punk/John Cena/Vince McMahon
Christian/Orton
Zack Ryder's webshow
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Sting

11 things off the top of my head that entertain me more than Bubba.

The show turned out a hell of a lot more entertaining than I thought. I thought it would be all messy. But it had a nice flow to it. I don't see why Sting needs the title back, but it made Fortune and Angle look awesome.

I wasnt here. But I seent it.

probably the best episode of Impact I have ever seen.

thought it odd to reveal the identities of teh clownz tho

*reads results*

*sees that Sting is champion again*

*continues to not watch TNA*

Your loss.. to judge an organization based on an Icon becoming champion once again.

Why anyone would not watch a great wrestling program with great wrestlers simply because of one person.. is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back