Impact Support Club House

Can ADR wrestle for TNA and then be taped to appear on ROH programing?

He can. He's not under ROH contract. He's not under contract anywhere, the guy is just working everywhere he can/wants. But not meaning to burst the bubble, the major announcement isn't going to be ADR.

Per Meltzer on the forums:

TNA are hyping a major announcement on their social media accounts, no idea what that might be right now but I know it's not Alberto. If it was I know somebody close enough to the situation that I'd know by now. If he signs or agrees to appear they'll make it a surprise, not an announcement.

@TNADixie: Busy day full of meetings w/execs & the Board. Major decisions being made. More to come.

...da fuck?

It's Dixie, remember? TNA probably made the WHC-belt's alternate colour green. Or replaced one of their sound guys.
As long as it's empty - I hate to see wasted beer...
That's the beauty of it! After one gets smashed, you have to create another empty one!

He can. He's not under ROH contract. He's not under contract anywhere, the guy is just working everywhere he can/wants. But not meaning to burst the bubble, the major announcement isn't going to be ADR.

Per Meltzer on the forums:

If it's not ADR, it's going to be Angle stepping down as Executive Whateverhistitleis to face MVP one-on-one as a wrestler.

My hope is that no one is named Executive Whtaeverthetitleis in his place and they simply go with a classic heels versus faces story-telling approach that doesn't require a middle man "manager" or "executive", etc. to book matches.

My hope is that no one is named Executive Whtaeverthetitleis in his place and they simply go with a classic heels versus faces story-telling approach that doesn't require a middle man "manager" or "executive", etc. to book matches.

I know, I know... new stars and whatnot, but I don't think TNA has gotten the mileage out of MVP that the could have.

Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying make him champ, but you paid for him, so use him.

I don't disagree. But what does that have to do with an authority figure? I'm saying, have Angle step down as the authority "running" IMPACT every week and say he's now a full-time wrestler again. His first target? MVP. MVP/Angle feud begins.

What I'm saying is, don't have Angle name a successor. Just have him step down so TNA can move away from this stupid authority shit that's plagued pro-wrestling for the last decade, plus.

10689655_10152745372971026_5190601705131845667_n.jpg

Solid working hand, too. Very loyal to the company.

No doubt. And a very underrated talent by many. In spite of years of shit booking, EY remained over because of the zeal with which he was willing to throw himself into every shitty angle they pitched for him. The guy is every bit the company man no matter what is asked, in the vein of other TNA lifers, like Jeremy Borash for example.

EY has a larger than life personality that is difficult to not like, and TNA is lucky to keep him around, because there would be plenty of open doors in the television business for him if he decided to "hang up the boots". EY has been nothing if not a loyal and dedicated employee, kudos to TNA for returning that sentiment.

Yeah, me too. It's what drew me to Brian Pillman years ago (well, that and the fact that Pillman was fuckin' awesome) as well. They both suffer from the same issue. I think EY goes in twice a year to have surgery to correct it.

Really? I'll have to do some googling then. I know Clint Eastwood had to have callousses removed from his vocal cords, as did my high school biology teacher (who used to be a drill sergeant).

His voice being his trademark and his throat issues: “I actually have the same thing that Brian Pillman had. The late, great Brian Pillman. He had before he passed, he had 46 surgeries on his throat. And I just hit number 16, that’s from 2004. It could be worse. It could be cancer or something terrible. So I look at it that way. And it’s slowing. The easiest way for me to describe it is basically warts that grow on my vocal chords. They put me to sleep, they go in and remove them. Then they’re away and then they grow back. So I’ve had 16 since 2004. It’s kind of a blessing in disguise. You can close your eyes and hear me talk and know it’s me talking. You’re not going to mistake it for anybody. One of my favorite’s growing up, Macho Man Randy Savage, was the same way. I think his voice was just crazy. I don’t think there was any reason for it. Pillman was the same way. Austin’s the same way. That very distinct voice. So I wouldn’t change it. I’m not about to belt out any Celine Dion, but I can sing Johnny Cash very well. And I live in Nashville, so it’s kind of a blessing in disguise.”

http://www.pwmania.com/eric-young-d...-hed-join-main-event-mafia-more#ixzz3O4awIra1

Eric Young is for sure a good hand, but his character and his set of skills isn't exactly what a top star should have. He's not marketable as far as mainstream goes and he's just to lovable in a way, that people may find him kind of a naive person. It's weird. I like Young, but I don't like him that much and his run on top really took me away from Impact.

He needs to tweak his character a little bit. His voice is alright though and him on Destination America just looks like a right match, so, he could transition into a show for the network.

Oh, snap!

PWInsider.com is reporting former TNA Knockouts Champion and WWE Diva Awesome Kong, aka Kharma, is backstage at tonight’s Impact Wrestling tapings in New York City.

Alberto El Patron won the WWL World Championship. Its a TNA afiliate due to Willie Urbina being a booker. Just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back