Impact Support Club House

In theory Anthem wants their own people running things. If so, that's quite the bad way of thinking as like you said, Borash is a big piece for them. Getting rid of him means getting several people because he does so many jobs.

Good. The Global Championship was an awful name and stopped making sense when the final name change took place.

Yup. I mean, they had no real choice. I believe they were still working with months' worth of taped content that referred to it as such, but it's another step in the right direction.

That's true. It is a good step in the right direction. I kind of liked the impromptu Aries Eli Drake match. It makes since in the promo given why Drake would allow the match due to the belt shot to the head. Now Aries can go to other promotions with the Impact World Heavyweight title and try to bring some prestige to it. I hope they give him a sold run and keep him a face during its entirety.

You could argue that Impact will give them more exposure than only taking the indie bookings, but that isn't even a strong of an argument as it once was because a lot of the more well known indie promotions have streams and iPPV and DVD releases these days.

None have a nationwide TV deal, but Impact barely has that as is, so it seems like any potential gain in exposure is minimal these days.

It is still a cool moment for some of them. Pancake knows the guys who wrestled the Cult of Lee on the last episode, so that made a cool moment for him, but I imagine most of the name guys would make more taking constant bookings as opposed to the Impact taping schedule.

I don't get it. They're an indy company with a history and really, that's it. Throw in every single problem that always pops up and it must get old fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back