Impact Support Club House

Yeah Dreamer and Steiner are getting pay per view matches. Not someone on the roster, but two guys who combine to be 101 years old.

I don't even care. I'm sold like a speed auction on this image alone:

26734273_1978432875520083_8194472165210723011_n.jpg

I heard Richard Justice was at the tapings. Consider this man erect.

If they let Steiner just be his batshit crazy self, then I'm okay with it. He can't really wrestle anymore, but Steiner with a platform to speak straddles this line of being absolutely fucking mental while still (usually) making pertinent points in his ramblings.

I heard Richard Justice was at the tapings. Consider this man erect.

If they let Steiner just be his batshit crazy self, then I'm okay with it. He can't really wrestle anymore, but Steiner with a platform to speak straddles this line of being absolutely fucking mental while still (usually) making pertinent points in his ramblings.

True, but why not let, like, someone already there do something like that and get a future star out of it instead of someone who isn't likely to be at every TV taping etc?

True, but why not let, like, someone already there do something like that and get a future star out of it instead of someone who isn't likely to be at every TV taping etc?

Not that your point is bad, but 1) This company is still technically TNA. Can't build a new guy up when we still have the decaying bodies of stars from twenty years ago on speed dial. 2) Steiner's mental state is legit warped and I'm not sure how well someone could emulate that. 3) I'm not sure they would accept someone playing a character like Steiner without controversy. This isn't a Dean Ambrose is a lunatic cause he makes funny faces deal, this is a guy who likely has lost some brain function from steroid abuse and head injuries. 4) Who else do they have? A lot of it may be a lack of development, but they have almost no one who isn't currently in a program that has any personality. You can't just throw anyone in with Drake and expect Drake not to overshadow them character wise.

Yaz does have some solid points. Work with names you can as HoH does draw it's own fans so I can see why reaching out to Tommy can make sense. Seems like they lost their cream of the crop so to say so they gotta try what they can.

The four corner ring is nice.
No more green ropes.

The titles look like shit still. They didn't decide to change Impacts logo which needs to be changed as it has the 6 sided ring in the design still. Seriously, Impact should hire IDR & Killjoy for these things. They have great attention to detail unlike Impact with minor but yet important things.

Not that your point is bad, but 1) This company is still technically TNA. Can't build a new guy up when we still have the decaying bodies of stars from twenty years ago on speed dial. 2) Steiner's mental state is legit warped and I'm not sure how well someone could emulate that. 3) I'm not sure they would accept someone playing a character like Steiner without controversy. This isn't a Dean Ambrose is a lunatic cause he makes funny faces deal, this is a guy who likely has lost some brain function from steroid abuse and head injuries. 4) Who else do they have? A lot of it may be a lack of development, but they have almost no one who isn't currently in a program that has any personality. You can't just throw anyone in with Drake and expect Drake not to overshadow them character wise.

It doesn't have to be Steiner's character. See what ideas these people have and go from there. I refuse to buy that a roster as good as TNA's can't come up with something people would want to see.

Roode has won some gold in the E. He is now United States Champion. I'm quite happy for him and his success outside of TNA.

Well looks like Sienna might be out for a bit, in the hospital with 2 blood clots in her lungs. That's a potential big blow to the knockouts division.

Well looks like Sienna might be out for a bit, in the hospital with 2 blood clots in her lungs. That's a potential big blow to the knockouts division.

What happened with this? I saw something about her being hospitalized at the tapings on Facebook, but the link to the story just kept freezing when I tried to open it and then I kind of forgot about it.

She went to the hospital "suspecting a displaced rib or collapsed lung".. turned out it was a blood clot in each lung. Given the time frame for most pro athletes with clots, it's a minimum of two months recovery. Likely longer. She also may need blood thinners, and won't be permitted to wrestle while on them, either.

Yeah IDR beat me to it. I didn't know she'd be out 2 months though. That's a big blow to the division considering her, Rosemary and Allie are easily the best of the division.

Shit, does the mean Gail Kim comes out of an early retirement? If so, I think KB just might have a stroke, heart attack and a seizure all at once.

Stayed retired, Kim!!! The world needs KB.

Shit, does the mean Gail Kim comes out of an early retirement? If so, I think KB just might have a stroke, heart attack and a seizure all at once.

Stayed retired, Kim!!! The world needs KB.

Just to make it clear: I don't dislike Kim. I dislike TNA treating her like she's the biggest star in the history of the promotion and shoving her down our throats at a Jeff Jarrett level.

Yeah IDR beat me to it. I didn't know she'd be out 2 months though. That's a big blow to the division considering her, Rosemary and Allie are easily the best of the division.

I'm no doctor. I'm basing it on every blood clot diagnosis I've read about at the pro sport level. It's just a slow, grueling process to disolve the clot which often requires blood thinners, which no company on earth will allow a physical competitor to compete while taking.

I don't want to be grim, but it was blood clots that basically ended Chris Bosh's NBA career. Granted, he is still dealing with them almost two years after they were first discovered, but the Heat refused to clear him. They did the decent thing and gave him his release so he could try to find a new team, but no one even took a look at him due to the medical issues involving the clots.

Sure, and the same is true of Tomas Vokoun and Pascal Dupuis on the NHL side. But it's not a career death sentence. Steven Stamkos and Andrei Vasilevskiy have also experienced them in recent years but came back to play (and are still playing). The location of the clot, the response of the body to surgery and/or blood thinners, age, and a slew of other factors all play major roles in determining a possible future here.

Was not a big fan of Barbwire Massacre III. It has some fun spots but both teams looked lost and confused. Sami guy is not that impressive either but hey, Twitch exposure is good.

Alberto claims he's "made peace with WWE" and hopes to do something with them when his contract is up, "as soon as 2019 before [he] retire."

Of course, he also said in the interview "As you know, I'm a stand-up guy" so it smells of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back