• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Back. And I still hate you, Thunder Dave.

Lariat, I have a question about the infraction you gave me. I wasn't playing mod, I was simply making fun of the Royal Rumble slogan for this year, which is 'I AM...THE ONE' or some stupid shit like that. So since everyone was getting banned, I thought it would be funny to say "I AM...the bant hammer".

Do you get my funniez?

I like Lariato, he shares the same dreams of justice that I do. Mainly ones which involve people like you making sneakers in my factory for no money.

You still suck, JKO.

Nevermind JKO, the internet is serious motherfucking business man. Making a joke is paramount to sodomizing an infant.

This thread is quickly becoming an epic fail.

It had potential for an awesome flame war. But it went down hill after Justin and FTS stopped posting in here. I hope Justin and Macca go at it, just for shits and giggles. That would be epic right there.

Holy shit, Doc... my buddy made the same comment to me an hour ago over text message... HAHAAHAHAAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back