If you were the creative team, What would be the FIRST FEW THINGS you would do?

I would do a few things. These are in no particular order. Also, I don't know how much power creative actually has, since VKM has the last word on everything, but if I had the power to do whatever then I would do the following..

1, Smackdown would air LIVE. It would eliminate Spoilers for Smackdown, which I think hurts its ratings.

2, NXT, I don't get it. I would turn it into a Tag-Team Wrestling Show or something. WWE does have a few decents teams, but they are all on different shows, yet there is only one set (albeit Unified) of Tag Belts. Put the tag teams on NXT, give the teams some TV time, and develop some good story lines.
Also, the champs would carry around 1 set of belts.

3, Roster Cuts. There is a lot of dead wood hanging around. Tony Atlas for example, I think we all have a pretty good idea who else needs to go for the most part.

4, Bring in a Raw GM, I am sick of 15-20 minutes worth of plugging crap I don't want to hear about. Seriously, if I want to hear about Hot Tub Time Machine, I would just go watch it, or watch a preview online. The only fun Guest Hosts to watch are the legends, ie Million Dollar Man, Dusty Rhodes, Jesse Ventura etc...

5, HHH Heel Turn, Since Orton is now a face, we need a big time heel. Cena will always be popular with the kids so not him, and HHH is one of the best heels of all time. Maybe he could even mentor Sheamus in some way. Have a triple threat with HHH, Sheamus and Orton, and HHH screws Orton and beats him down with Sheamus.

6, Have John Cena and Darren Young form a tag team called Brothers from Another Mother. Come on, who else thinks they look alike?

7, Have a Cruiserweight Title, WWE needs it, there are a good amount of superstars that can do great things, give someone a long reign with that belt (not Gillberg style) and give it some credibility.

8, PG Era? Goodbye!!

9, Divas, they can wrestle on Superstars. No more 5 on 5 tag diva matches. They can valet people on the main shows, I think for the cocky superstars a hot diva valet works for them, imagine Zack Ryder with the Bella Twins on his arms, his character would be elevated.

and finally...

10, Rival Stables, SES is going places, it needs another member or 2, but it looks promising! The planned Fortunate Sons stable could work well too, but I think a rival stable is needed for both of them to work well, and I think that 2 stables that are the opposite to SES and Fortunate Sons would be easy to create, and could be fan favourites.

First I would get rid of all the themed PPV's except Hell In A Cell, and Elimination Chamber. I would have 11 PPV's a year:
January: Royal Rumble.
February: No Way Out.
March: None-Build up Wrestle Mania.
April:Wrestle Mania.
May:Backlash.
June:Extreme Rules.
July:Summer Slam.
August:Night Of Champions.
September:The Bash.
October:Hell In A Cell.
November:Survivor Series.
December:Bragging Rights.

I would have the WWE Draft sometime in May on a Sunday Night, like a PPV, but without the pay part.
Bring back the Cruiserweight so people like Evan Bourne have something to fight for.
Get rid of these short title lengths.
World Title Holder will be able to be on any show.
Create new Unified Title Belts so there's only two belts, not four. That's so stupid with them walking around with Two Belts, Miz with Three.
Mid Card Belts be defended once a month on Raw and SmackDown.

for starts ONE BRAND! one wwe brand, none of this raw and smackdown bs.

I wouldn't make any cuts unless they were really necessary. If needed to I would get rid of hornswoggle (may do that even if it isnt necessary or at least kep him out of matches) mark henry, kozlov, slam master j, and a bunch of the divas. If the company can afford to keep them then fine, they can be used somehow.

BELTS

With one brand, the whc and wwe titles would be unified, as well as the womens and divas belts and the us and ic belts. I would bring back the hardcore belt and cruiserweight belt. The hardcore belt wouldn't need to be tons of blood and weapons but with a 24/7 rule in effect again the belt would have many title changes and anyone could win it. That means the belt wouldn't mean much but it would give many guys an opportunity to shine, an opportunity for some entertainment/comedy (remember crash holly being chased through the chuck e cheese playground? hilarious) and with the belt changing hands so often it would always be exciting to see who would get it next as well as make the higher belts seem more important.

The cruiserweight belt would be for guys under about 220 or so, which would give a boost to bourne, primo, chavo, etc. could see a quicker paced match with a little more high flying to it while not having any squashes (unless a storyline where big show threatened a wwe official to say he weighed in at 220 to compete, which could work out well)

pay per views:
Jan - Royal Rumble
Feb - Highway to Hell
Mar - WrestleMania
Apr - Backlash
May - Spring Stampde
Jun - King Of The Ring
July - Bash at the Beach
Aug - Summerslam
Sep - Cyber Sunday
Oct - Halloween Havoc
Nov - Survivor Series
Dec - Armageddon

Rumble: same as it is now
Highway to Hell: kind of a crappy name but something that conveys that wrestlemania is coming up
Mania: same as it is now
Backlash: typical repeat of mania matches with stipulations, as it is now
Spring Stampede: bring back some WCW PPV names, generic PPV
KOR: I want to change this one A LOT from what it has been. I took an idea from someone who posted earlier that the winner not only is KOR but gets a title shot at summerslam. This tournament would consist of THE ENTIRE ROSTER WITH BRACKETS! I want to add some realism where there would be a bracket on the wwe website and show the real progression of the wrestlers through it. the PPV would consist of the final 4 wrestlers in 3 matches, along with other matches. I want to add some realism to this and have brackets like everyone follows the ncaa brackets.
Bash at the Beach: typical ppv with the set looking like a beach
Summerslam: keep it as it is
Cyber Sunday: fans vote for stipuations/opponents/etc. Fans may also vote for team captains for survivor series and that can be built up to the series ppv.
Halloween Havoc: typical ppv with the set looking like a graveyard
Survivor Series: for the past month or 2 it should be built up where captains choose their teams of 3 plus themselves. This should be an important ppv where the captains from the winning teams compete in a battle royale the next night on raw for a shot at the IC title which is...
Armageddon: typical ppv, I dont even care if its called armageddon

Wrestlers Characters
not gonna mention everyone, only the ones who really need change and the ones who are perfect

-Orton: perfect as the angry babyface
-Cena: I think his face time is over. he should talk about getting booed and say he tried to be the best role model etc but still got shit on so he turns everything around and becomes an asshole, he could go hollywood where the movies and appearances all go to his head, or he could take his current gimmick to the next level and become REALLY babyface to the point where nobody could stand it, like what happened with rocky maivia, BUT instead of making it turn him into an asshole, he still thinks everyone is cheering for him
-HHH: much better as a heel
-Jericho: perfect
-Miz: perfect
-Ziggler: I have a scenario. someone confronts him while he is in the ring and insults his name, talks about his name for a minute then brings up the fact that he thought his name was "Nicky" and shows a pic of the spirit squad on the tron. They antagonize him, "Nicky? Dolph? who are you?" this would allow ziggler to get rid of the hideous name and reinvent himself. He has so much potential in the ring, he just needs to get the personality of his character over outside the ring.

General
-get rid of guest hosts, get a gm that has been involved in wrestling but knows that they arent going to hog the spotlight (like hogan now in tna) maybe HBK

-move smackdown back to thursays and put superstars on wednesdays.

-make the product a little more adult. not bad enough where parents wont let their kids watch but bad enough where kids might think they are getting away with something by watching

-FIX THE TAG DIVISION Im sure everyones already said enough, but shomiz should lose the belts to hart dynasty. then have teams like hart dynasty, the dudebusters(who need more mic time to get over), and idk who else but more teams are needed, maybe like 4-5 real teams.

-and last but not least, mae young should give birth to a hand again.....................

Make arn anderson the GM

I would turn kane psycho and put the mask back on, give him a run as the monster one last time.

I would have all the guys come to raw for a show and have matches where loser is "fired" and cut the roster that way.

Have Showmiz lose the belts on smackdown to the heart dynesty and keep them on raw..

Turn Cena heal and have him come back to rapping at least till mania..

Have Ted Jr. Form a stable and bring in Psycho Sid to be the body guard and have him pull some of his fathers tricks and put the Million dollar belt on him..

Bring Back the Hardcore Championship that can be won anywhere anytime that was funny...

My first order of business would be to resuscitated the tag team division by splitting up the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship, giving each show its own in order to expand storyline possibilities within each show instead of the watered down cross-brand mediocrity that has become the tag team division. Second, I would give the Divas actual matches and legitimate storylines instead of using them as simple eye candy to distract the many fathers in the audience who bring in their kids to watch their John Cenas and Rey Mysterios, et cetera. Third, I'd give back the United States and Intercontinental Championships much deserved credibility after all the likes of The Rock, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and Kurt Angle were all at one point United States or Intercontinental Champions. The WWE and World Heavyweight Championships would no longer be the default main event material, nor its contenders as everyone would be allowed the spotlight. However, the focus would be to create a main event level atmosphere throughout the program, not just for the final half-hour or so. Storylines, short and long term, would once again have depth and meaning, with a focus on segments in between matches rather than pointless chatter by commentators, or replaying things from two months ago as though it were still hot. I mean, really, how many times do I need to be reminded that Shawn Michaels if gone? Once. At most. Whoever didn't watch WrestleMania XXVI and RAW the night after, well, sorry. I'm not the type to work retrograde to show those who didn't bother to see the outcome of an angle while everyone also who paid for and watched it have to go through the pain of seeing the same thing a thousand times over. Inter-brand interactions would be reduced to a minimum allowing each show to have its own unique focus and follow very different paths. PG or not, a rating system isn't exactly something that creates much difficulty to be overcome. Poor scripting and a lack of interest in actually making the WWE shine is what has nearly killed pro-wrestling, not the aim at broader audiences.

Additionally, there would be no "face of the show/WWE" as the actual show would be it's own face, not a Superstars, and people would no longer have to order lackluster pay-per-views in order to see great matches. Every night filled with WrestleMania moments of their own, everyone given equal opportunity to shine and develop as their own individual Superstars/Divas.

The problem with the WWE is there are a ton of wrestlers that cannot talk on the mic and get themselves over. If you are able to group wrestlers back into factions or stables then you could put talkers with non talkers, big guys with small guys and so on. Here are a few that I think would work wonders

A Nation of Domination --- Teddy Long being the mouthpiece for a heel group of African American wrestlers. Shad and Ezekial Jackson make a dominant tag team. Shelton Benjamin can lose the horrible dye job and get the manager he needs. Throw in MVP, who could lose the cartoon character that he has become and build off his real life background of being a former convict who found his African roots with Teddy long and you are good to go. You have Tag Team, a fringe main eventer in MVP and a US/Intercontinetal contender in Shelton. Throw in Layla as the diva of the group.

A Euro stable ---Regal can make the move to part time wrestler and run a stable of Wade Barret, Drew Mcintyre, Daniel Bryan (who prefers the English way of life) and Maryse as a valet/womens competitor. If you could take the Desmond Wolfe character from TNA, work wonders here.

Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne, Low Ki (Kaval) and Kelly Kelly. Young, Athletic, decent looking group.

The Hart Foundation --- Bret Hart cant last forever as the mouthpiece, Pair up Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, and Natalya with Jericho who has the connection. This elevates them to the main event scene immediatley much like Rhodes and Dibiase did with Orton.

Run with the Fortunate Sons. Dibiase, his brother and the Rotundas. Basically a play off of Money Inc.

Miz needs to be paired up with Otunga. The Big Show can be security.

Make John Morrison and Heath Slater partners, give them an eye candy diva.

Add the Truth to the Straight Edge Society. The lifestyle of rap music has led Killings nowhere. Shave his head, let him be saved and he and Drew Gallows can form a solid team. We also wont have to listen to him rap.

You could also form a Dungeon of Doom type group if you could find the right manager with Kane, Tyler Reks, give a few FCW guys odd gimmicks.

Factions would get a lot of guys not getting screen time just what they need, more screen time.

First things first...We need to stop with the whole "RAW" is the flagship show. Raw and Smackdown are both equally good shows and that should equally reflect on the talent rosters as well. I'm not really liking the "Brand" split anymore and they should just have Raw and Smackdown and the rosters can swap between shows as much as they want to...this will offer more chances for superstars to get more title opportunities and help "shake things up".

I won't go into who should go where...but i'm sure everyone can tell that there is a severe imbalance of talent on the rosters as they currently exist.

Second...belts. We need to get rid of some belts and bring some now defunct belts back...this will help with the TNA "Competition" (If it ever qualifies for competition, that is).

The belts that should stay obviously are as follows: WWE/World Heavyweight Championships, Intercontinental Championship, United States Championship.

The belts that should be modified are as follows: The Women's & Divas Championships should be merged together into one unified championship. They also need to merge both Tag Team Championships and just have one set of unified belts...not idiots carrying two tag team belts (4 tag team belts per team).

The belts that should be brought back are as follows: Cruiserweight Championship....I would even perhaps bring back the Hardcore title.

See...the thing here is that if TNA has anything that one-ups WWE is the X-Division. There are a lot of high-flying, risk-taking, exciting up and coming superstars that make the show high "impact". By bringing back the Cruiserweight belt, you can bring back that high-flying, non-stop breathtaking action with high-flyers and show-stoppers like Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu, and the like. If we brought back the Hardcore Title...the only way it would work would be if they brought back the "24/7" rule...meaning that 24/7 the title can change hands anywhere, anytime.

That's it for the belts...here's my next gripe...THE BELTS NEED TO CHANGE HANDS MORE FREQUENTLY!!! I'm sorry, but I'm sick of seeing John Cena hold the belt for almost years on end! There should be more storylines, and an average storyline should only be about 3-4 months max...otherwise, they usually tend to get very stale. This also gives the WWE Universe (and the superstars) a chance to see how other superstars carry themselves as champs, by creating more opportunities for the superstars who seem to be permantley stuck in the middle of the card and job all the time. P.S.~~ HAVE THE BELTS (EVEN THE BIG BELTS) CHANGE MORE OFTEN ON A RAW OR SMACKDOWN BROADCAST! We understand you need your buy-rates and whatnot for pay-per-views, but if you bring back the unpredictability of when a championship belt will change hands...people will be more inclined to buy in to the ppv because they want to see what happens next! (instead of knowing that this is usually the only times people will see big belts change hands).

And one more thing...STOP WITH ALL THE COMMERCIALS...WE KNOW YOU HAVE TO PAY THE BILLS! But between all the promos, recaps and commercials...a 2-hour wrestling entertainment program becomes basically about an hour (maybe a little more or less) of solid in-ring wrestling and an hour or more of usually unnecessary garbage. STOP ALL THE COMMERCIALS AND PROMOS AND RECAPS/VIDEO FOOTAGE! WE WATCH FOR THE WRESTLING...NOT ALL THE DIALOGUE...IF THAT WAS THE CASE I'D GO AND WATCH A SOAP OPERA OR TELENOVELLA!

Here is what I'd do differently:

1) Stop referring to wrestling as "sports-entertainment" They're not tricking any non-wrestling fans in to watching. This includes referring to wrestlers as "wrestlers" instead of "in-ring performers" or "superstars" etc. I equate this to being on par with calling a garbage man a "sanitation engineer" or a janitor a "master of the custodial arts."

2) End the brand schism. This can be done without eliminating too many jobs too. Get this, what do the wrestlers all dream of? An off-season? Periodically through the year give the wrestlers 2-3 months off to heal from injuries, train and make occasional local public appearances or do movies. This can also enable them to have more spots in their matches due to the fact they have an off-season.

3) Get rid of most of their belts. Half the roster does not need to be a champ. In fact all those champs devalue the titles. They really should have a World Champ, Tag Champs, an IC/TV champ and a Cruiserweight champ.

4) Get rid of the women's division. This division is their weakest division. The girls they have can't wrestle and they can't get them naked, so why have them make fools of themselves? The girls could be better utilized as vallets.

5) Focus on good wrestling rather than some poorly made soap opera. Make wrestling a sport again. This is important as I can't stand the ******ed drama they make. If I wanted to watch a soap opera, I'd TiVO General Hospital.

6) Get rid of the wrestlers who can't wrestle. Bye Bye Cena, Khali, Sheamus, Hornswaggle, Otunga, McIntyre, Chavo, Jackson, etc.

First order of business, remove the Special Guest Host and hire someone to be an actual General Manager. Perhaps Coach. I'm starting to see these "celebrities" aren't drawing in enough fans. It was a new idea for 2009, but this is now and it got old quick. I don't know anyone who really enjoys seeing these people unless they were former superstars.

Second, I would start setting up another tag-team or two because that division is really lacking and there are too many superstars doing nothing as it is.

Then I would have the Intercontinental and United States Championships defended more often. They are an asset on their respective shows and shouldn't just be ornaments for nothing.

And finally, taking a note straight out of WWE's playbook from 2002, I would have the shows feud against each other. Yes, it wasn't as memorable as WWE vs. WCW, but it did have its moments that were unexpected. I mean come on- they have named their video games Raw vs. Smackdown for the past what? 5 years maybe more? Why not have a feuled rivalry that could see many a superstars' push and some creative storyline?

I agree with the Smackdown vs. RAW idea. Right now, Smackdown and RAW are 2 different shows with different superstars. I don't understand why the WWE isn't capitalizing on that. Smackdown should hate RAW and RAW should hate Smackdown.

I think if I were the WWE, I'd would realize the differences between the two brands of Raw and Smackdown. Raw has become the brand full of glitz, glamour, and pizazz. I would recognize that Raw has developed in the the E of the WWE, RAW is Entertainment. I would move Raw to an hour earlier, to help increase viewership among the younger audience. I wouldn't change the programming to cater to them, but let's face it, Raw HAS started to cater to the younger audience. The comedy skits, Hornswaggle, it's all for the kids and for entertainment. Let Raw be that, entertainment, and commit Smackdown for something else.

What is Smackdown, then? It is the middle W of WWE. Smackdown is Wrestling. Cater it more to the wrestling fans. First, take it off of Fridays. Friday is a ridiculous time for a wrestling program to air. What are the majority of the REAL wrestling fanbase (men in their 20's, 30's, 40's) doing on a Friday night? Going out and not watching wrestling, that's what. Move Smackdown back to it's Thursday night slot to draw more fans back to watching Smackdown. Also, move the wrestlers and the people good for helping develop stars over to Raw. I'm talking about Christian, Kane, and (yes) Randy Orton (despite his recent "face" push, he pushes and demands the best wrestling-wise out of his opponents). Have them help develop stars for Smackdown, real wrestling stars. Develop Morrison, Miz, the Hart Dynasty. Develop the future of the WWE. Develop the TAG TEAM division!

Keep the HHHs, Cenas, and Undertakers on Raw. Perhaps down the road Raw could be developed into more of a wrestling program, but right now the split between Raw and Smackdown has been seen. Take advantage of these differences between programs to develop two products that can cater to two different audiences!

I've thought about this idea quite a few times in my life (and what fan hasn't) but as a true wrestling fan I always come back to one thing I would change and it may sound odd. If I could time travel, I would go back to the year 2001, and on the final episode of WCW Monday Night Nitro, when Shane McMahon came out and said he, had bought WCW and would use it to rival the WWE, and show he was better than his dad, I would've made it true, and WCW would still be here to this day and this why.

Right now the WWE has three shows which is great, Raw, Superstars, and SmackDown!. My problem is, the shows have their own rosters, which does two things, some of the young guys that need some veteran leadership in their career to point them in the right direction may not get it because the rosters are halved. Also with one title for each show, it weakens the belts because they change hands all the time, which if the the rosters were one, you could have better stories build-up and see these stories develop daily as opposed to weekly.
Also WCW at the time it was bought had some great, great wrestlers who after the merger...simply vanished. Some were older veterans but there were some really good young guys there, that have fallen to the wayside, I mean just off the top of my head, Lance Storm, Hugh Morrus, Sean O'Haire, Shawn Stasiak, Billy Kidman, Ultimo Dragon, Mark Jindrak, Stevie Ray, Disco Inferno, Prince Iaukea, Konnan, Brian Adams, Wrath, not too mention all the cruiserweights they had and the legends, Macho Man, Luger, the Steiners, DDP, and sure some of them stuck around, but not one of those guys is still around. Sure this list isn't amazing or anything, but it's a solid group for a pretty good start, not to mention you've already got the writersand everything, and now WCW can still be your competition keeping your flagship company, WWE, sharp and on top, but now WCW could be your publically televised, proving grounds, a minor league if I may, with a few guys like William Regal, Finlay, Mark Henry, Goldust as the "coaches" backstage, but have enough of a name to interest the true hardcore wrestling fans.
Also, some great belts died off when WCW died and they all need to come back.
1. Television Title - The title was simply there for one reason, gave young guys TV time. Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, Dolph Ziggler would benefit 100% from some TV/Mic time, not to mention to learn how to carry yourself as a champion.
2. Hardcore Title - In both companies, this was one the best belts there were. Does anyone remember the 20 man battle royal in WWE, when the title switched hands like 30 times, and it ended when Hardcore Holly hit Crash Holly with a glass jar to win in at the end? Still one of my favorite matches ever. But PG has killed this belt, but hopefully not for good.
3. 6-Man Tag Titles - Tag Team wrestling is dead, which is awful, so this wouldn't stand a chance unfortunately.

WCW had a ton of good tag teams, a ton of amazing cruiserweights, some great mad-card guys, but yet no Cruiserweight title, there's ONE true tag team left and it's sad that the art of the tag team seems to be dead.

So you asked what I would do, how's that? Bring back a Vince Russo-less WCW, I understand TNA is up and coming, the Monday Night Wars, aren't exactly the same as they used to be.

I hope when you ready this you do notice I put valid points how this would imrpove the roster on WWE, not just a bunch of ramblings about WCW, and I've always been a WWF/E guy so.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

First and foremost... Vacate every championship. I would literally freeze every championship in it's place...Then I would take the following steps:

1. Resign Booker T. Yes you heard me. Booker T. Booker T is an incredible worker that WWE never gave his just due. Yes they gave him the belt. But look at that ridiculous gimmick he had to go with. Bring back the HARLEM HEAT Booker T. The take no prisoners, and I'm going to whoop your @$$ Booker T.

2. Destroy the Diva's title, and obliterate the Diva's division. Let's face it. Without athletes like Lita, Trish, Victoria, Jazz, Molly Holly, and Ivory the divas BLOW (and not in a good way). My only argument to this is if you can re sign any of the above ladies to a legit contract and they can still go. then keep a women's title.

3. Get 2 Cool back! Rikishi is approaching 45 I know, Scotty is 36, and Lawler's kid is 38 but I'm almost positive the 3 of them could still perform at a decent level.

4. Bring JR and JBL back. Demote Michael Cole to SmackDown, pair him back up with JBL, put JR and King on Raw, Joey Styles and Matt Striker on NXT. It's that simple. Good effective television programming may not START with a decent announce team, but it sure as hell makes a difference!

5. MNM need to reunite (yes I know that requires resigning Mercury but rumor had it that was going to take place anyways), Basham brothers, and reunite the Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

6. Have a tournament to crown new Tag Team Champions with all the decent tag teams being placed in it. Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Basham Brothers, 2 Cool, MnM, ShowMiz can stay together (simply because eliminating them would be a shame since they are the current tag champions), Hart Dynasty

7. Cruiser weights need to make a big comeback because their division is fast paced, and EXCITING. Nunzio, Funaki, Kidman (bring him back), Mysterio, Paul London, Juvi, Super Crazy, Psicosis, Akio, Taijiri, Chavo and any others over the past decade that have played a big part in showcasing what the Light-heavyweights/cruiser-weights are all about.

8. Give all the stars that have been denied a push a push. Not all at once obviously. But let's get Cena, Batista, HHH, Undertaker away from the WWE/WHC Title pictures. Cena because he doesn't need the title to be important. He can be CHASING the title and failing to recapture it but at the same time elevating a new star up.

9. MVP= HEEL. Him as a face works about as well as Mark Henry at a salad bar. Not saying the man doesn't eat salad, but let's face it...man's gotta have his beef too..

10. "Lemme Holla atcha Playa!" 3 words Theodore R Long! Get this man back as a manager/mouthpiece to a heel stable. The man can draw heel heat! Have him reunite with Mark Henry and MVP. They could do wonders in the tag team division!

11. In regards to my Tag Title Tournament above. Whoever wins the Tag Titles, let them successfully defend the titles over and over on a consistent basis. And not against the same team every week! Mix things up!

12. Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Miz, Chris Masters, Carlito, Primo, and any other mid card superstar that is on the rise. I wouldn't waste their talents. Let them battle it out for the US title. This would be able to create new and exciting feuds as well as entertaining stuff. I can just see it now! Miz: You're the "masterpiece"..but I'm AWESOME!!!

13. Get rid of Hornswoggle. I mean F-I-R-E him.

14. Slam Master J= John Cena's Protege? This would be an awesome way to turn Cena back into the true Doctor of Thuganomics. You could even form a heel stable with them. Slam Master J, Cena, R Truth, & Shad. This point continues onto #15...

15. We've got the Straight Edge Society. We've got the Hart Dynasty, throw in a stable of Slam Master J, Cena, R Truth, & Shad along with perhaps another group later to be determined. That could become very interesting.

16. Stop with all the damn month long title reigns. It's getting to the point where being a 16x champion will be on EVERY ONES resume. I'd make it so the champion successfully defended his title through at least 4 PPVs per reign. Some longer but nothing under 4 months. This will establish the person as a legitimate and CREDIBLE champion.

17. I would observe the IWC. I would have one of my people on these websites soaking in the opinions people are presenting. And I would have a separate department focused solely on looking at these ideas and developing based on what the people want to see. This of course all sounds well and good...provided they don't have to answer to Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Right now those are the BASIC changes I would personally make. Essentially giving the WWE a major overhaul. Because right now they've got a wealth of talent and nothing doing, people getting denied pushes they deserve, undeserving people getting the pushes. I personally think WWE could be doing so much better than they are right now.

So those are my basic ideas. Tear away at them :)

EDIT: And of course I'd sign a bunch of former legends, and talented wrestlers (Lance Storm, Dean Malenko, Stevie Ray (since he's retired since 2002)) and a bunch of others to help mentor and train the new and developmental athletes that are up and coming.

I'd release the no hopers, including Hornswaggle. Then I'd reintroduce a cruiserweight title. I think that'd be it for me, less backstage filler, more match time, and give the smaller guys something to really contend for.

This should be fun! First, I'd put Cena through a damn gauntlet of title defenses to elevate the rest of the roster. Yeah he'll beat Batista at Extreme Rules, followed by defeating Sheamus at Over the Limit. Then there's the Fatal 4 Way ppv in June. This is the chance to elevate not one, but two guys up. I'd have Cena defend against Kofi Kingston, Christian and Batista. Batista and Cena get two fresh faces to fight against for the month as the ppv develops and the main event scene gets two guys in the title match. I would however have Cena retain in the end, but this is a good way to keep a heel (Batista) in the title picture, yet have two fresh faces (Kofi and Christian) in to keep it exciting.

Second, I'd put some air time in for the mid carders. Make some feuds over the #1 contendership and make it mean something again. For a long while now it seems two guys have a feud and then feed the challenger to the champion is the end result. The journey to the top is just as exciting, if not more so than the title matches at times depending on whos in the title match. Really make the mid card title (U.S or I.C) worth holding and not as a tool to push someone into the main event. Those titles can be almost the same value as a world title. The have rich histories that shouldn't be devalued anymore.

That said, I'd make ShowMiz drop the tag titles to the Hart Dynasty and have Miz defend to Daniel Bryan for starters and then have him face Tatsu, Rhyder, MVP, Henry and Masters. The titles need to be defended more often to make any title or champion credible, period. Entertainment aside, this is still a wrestling business and should be treated as one.

1. trim the fat: drop any wrestlers you dont intend to use in the next 90 days.

2. bring back the cruiserweight title and let your lighter guys like yoshi and evan feud over the belts. it'll result in some exciting matches and tv that people really want to watch.

3. the pg rating is fine, but drop the kiddie stuff. no more hornswoggle. no more gimmicky divas matches.

4. drop the guest hosts. it was a good idea in the beginning but it has long since worn out its welcome.

5. move cena to smackdown and make orton the top face on raw.

Pretty much everyone agress with the longer title reings, get rid of the guest hosts, fire bad wrestlers, work on peopls mic skills. I completely agree!!

One of the things i would do is clean up the Divas. Get rid of the ones that cant wrestle. And yes I know that means about 99% of them. But thats a good thing. I'm really sick of the crappy Diva matches. They just aren't good anymore. Find Divas like Lita, Stratus, Holly. Women that look good and can wrestle!

I agree with whoever said get one belt for the tag team champs. Four belts is to many.

I would change the PG rating to PG-13. That way you can do more things with it. I'm not saying bring back the attitude(even though I loved it), but the whole stop matches cause someone bleeds to bullshit. And you can bring back the hardcore championship, which was the most exciting to watch, especially the 24/7 rule.

Bring back cruiserweight championship. Give it to Bourne, the man deserves it.

PG-13 new rating.It make everything better.
Bring back Cruiserweight Championship.So that Bourne can finally be a champ.
Release Santino Marella.All he does is play with Guest Hosts
Drop guest hosts.Make Vickie Guerrero RAW GM.
Sign Christopher Daniels.He could be in a fued with somebody for the 2nd Tier Title on SD! OR Raw
Make Shelton and Swagger a tag team called the All-American Americans.I would love to see these go as a Tag Team

I don't know why everyone wants poor Chavo to be released. He has become maybe the biggest jobber in WWE, including to Hornswoggle, but he is a very good cruiserweight technical wrestler and high-flyer. He just needs a gimmick. He is a Guerrero after all, why can't he be a face? Have him turn on Vickie for disgracing Eddie's memory. Maybe put a mask on him and feud him against Mysterio again in a friendly competition/mutual respect type angle, or a tag team for a while, and try to get a small luchador division going and actually start using some of these guys like Dos Caras Jr on TV, maybe bring in Mistico, get back Super Crazy, Psicosis, but maybe not Juventud since he's too wild backstage from what I've heard. But really a cruiserweight division with a strong lucha libre component would go over very well, with both technical wrestling fans and with kids. Look how much they love Mysterio, with his small size, high-spots and colorful masks. This time they just need to leave the midgets out of it, although that short-lived juniors division was pretty funny.

First, I would somehow make a Batista and Ted DiBiase vs. John Cena and Randy Orton rivalry. Why Ted? Because I think he is ready to move up to the next level. Second, I would keep the Morrison and Swagger thing going, and give Morrison the title he deserves. Third, give Matt Hardy the IC championship and make a Hardy vs. McIntyre rivalry. Fourth, get the US title away from Miz. Maybe Evan Bourne vs. Miz? And finally, get the tag titles to the Hart Dynasty, and then maybe have them get in a fight with the Dudebusters (I know thats crappy, but there aren't very many good tag teams.)

Well (and I don't need telling how sad this is - I know, but I am enjoying it - gives me a bit of escape from uni work at the moment), but I've been writing my own WWE Storylines over the past few weeks. It's only for my own amusement - but if you want a look - https://bobbybamber.wordpress.com/

Anyway, that is fictional, fantasy, what I would do actually if I were in creative would be as follows:

The Draft - before it happened, don't allow the talent haemmorhage that allowed Edge, Jericho to leave Smackdown, and not be replaced at all. Aside from the Undertaker there is not a single person on the roster who could realistically headline Wrestlemania if it were tomorrow. On Raw - Edge, HHH, Cena, Batista, Orton, Jericho. Short of Kane vs Undertaker - I'm really not sure there's much option on a fued on the Smackdown brand.

Tag Team Titles - been done to death already. But, make some tag teams, and keep them together. Not sure why they split Cryme Tyme - would never have let it happen, no where near over enough/time in the WWE to be a credible split that people would be interested in. I'd try not to force so many teams together, bring the talent through, and let them be tag teams, don't always throw people together.

Keep a few decent wrestlers - again, been done to death, but would've given Shelton the push he needed - and a manager/valet too. I know to be a complete WWE wrestler, you need mic skills, and his weren't great (they weren't that bad though). I'd also try and sign Kurt Angle back.

Womens Divison - Everything about it is wrong. Very little wrestling talent, very little reason to watch. Personally I don't understand why would you'd have Layla/Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly (so awful they named her twice) Maryse over Melina/Mickie James (both far sexier).

Make Smackdown the PG show - an unorthodox idea (and yes - it's one I've just come up with, and I've no idea how it would play out at the PPV's - given me a storyline idea though!!). People complaining about the PG, which personally doesn't bother me that much, it's simplified the product a bit, and maybe limited creativity, but I don't think it's doing a lot of harm. But this may be a nice balance. Send Cena to Smackdown! to appease the kids, then maybe push a slightly more risque product on Raw. Radical - but may provide a balance that people are seeking.

Major titles - Balance up the rosters, send Cena to Smackdown, get Edge feuding with HHH, and Cena with Undertaker (not saying I'd do all these - just throwing ideas out there). Freshen things up a bit that's all.

Sort Smackdown out a bit, make it Live - not sure how possible it would be, and Smackdown being taped has it's advantages (as is proved with the double taping to allow for a 2 week tour of NZ/Aus. But I think they should stop treating Smackdown like the secondary show.

A permenant Raw Heel GM - One of the first ideas that made me create my fictional WWE story. I think they're missing out on a lot with Guest Hosts. I'd rather see someone else other than Vickie Guerrero - as its been done to death before, but I'd like to see a heel GM.

I don't agree with:

End the roster split - bad idea, I think both shows are light on talent at the moment, but merging them really make it hard for mid carders to make the move up as there would be a lot of congestion at the top. Besides, financially having two brands is much more viable - so I don't think it will ever happen.

____

On a general point (you'll see I've got 50 posts on here), but haven't followed Wrestling for about 2/3 years up until last month. I really think the WWE is in a good place right now. They were unlucky that Kennedy's issues, Benoit's death curtailed two very big storylines before they even began. But even with the PG stuff going on, there's plenty of reasons to like the WWE at the moment.

I would fire all the WWE raw hollywood writers and reinstate jr and jim cornette to creative team.
By doing this, we would have more wrestling than more saturday night live, who really wants to see guest host who are way past there care by date, santino doing pointless comedy, and the pathetic diva matches, less cena is better also.

1) Make feuds last longer. its no coincidence that every great feud that we can all think of is one that continues and continues for several months, hell even a year like in the 80's. I would even accept it if the two stars in the feud never came to blows physically in the ring before their ppv bout, keeping it fresh and to builp up the anticipation of the match each week, at least with the main event feud anyway.

2) drop the PG rating. am not saying this to re-introduce chair shots etc but mainly to enhance the promos by using the odd bit of foul language (on RAW at least). spices things up, makes it more believable.

3) less title changes. Make the title reign mean something.

4) RAW heel GM ( candidates, Vicky Guerrero, Vinnie Mc, even HHH)

5) Think of the format for RAW & Smackdown when the brand extension kicked in. The first hour had a main event and the second hour had a main event. Bring this show format back, Make these main event matches last 15mins minimum.

I would re establish the mid card division. Of all the divisions, even the tag team, this needs the most work. I'd put together a 16 man tournament on Raw or SmackDown for the respective brands title. Let's go with Raw for now since that brand is in dire need of it.

It would take over a large portion of Raw over the next couple of weeks since there could only be 2 or 3 matches a week for it, perhaps one on Superstars as well to speed it up. The winner "facing" Bret Hart at the Fatal 4 Way PPV. The seeding would be as follows: 1.The Miz vs 16.Primo, 2.Ted DiBiase vs 15.Goldust, 3.John Morrison vs 14.William Regal, 4. R Truth vs 13.Mark Henry, 5.Tyson Kidd vs 12.Carlito, 6. David Hart Smith vs 11.Vladimir Kozlov, and finally 7.Yoshi Tatsu vs 8.Zack Ryder.

This would be a great way to get everyone involved for the most part as the weeks went by. Jericho or Miz could cost Kidd and/or Smith their matche(s) to further the tag feud and some other faces could advance in the tournament. It's a start and the Mid Card Titles need to be exposed more often and defended a hell of a lot more.

I would re establish the mid card division. Of all the divisions, even the tag team, this needs the most work. I'd put together a 16 man tournament on Raw or SmackDown for the respective brands title. Let's go with Raw for now since that brand is in dire need of it.

It would take over a large portion of Raw over the next couple of weeks since there could only be 2 or 3 matches a week for it, perhaps one on Superstars as well to speed it up. The winner "facing" Bret Hart at the Fatal 4 Way PPV. The seeding would be as follows: 1.The Miz vs 16.Primo, 2.Ted DiBiase vs 15.Goldust, 3.John Morrison vs 14.William Regal, 4. R Truth vs 13.Mark Henry, 5.Tyson Kidd vs 12.Carlito, 6. David Hart Smith vs 11.Vladimir Kozlov, and finally 7.Yoshi Tatsu vs 8.Zack Ryder.

This would be a great way to get everyone involved for the most part as the weeks went by. Jericho or Miz could cost Kidd and/or Smith their matche(s) to further the tag feud and some other faces could advance in the tournament. It's a start and the Mid Card Titles need to be exposed more often and defended a hell of a lot more.

King of the Ring is coming up soon - so I doubt we're going to see something like this on top of things.

The main reason why I think the mid-card belts are misused is that I think their respective champions are moved on too quickly. Very difficult to build up respect for a belt when its champion is using it as a springboard onto the next level.

Another is that I think the storylines for them are written particularly well. Take McIntyre vs Kingston - this one has had zero build up. Maybe Matt Hardy is going to get invovled - but it's hard care about the belts when the writers don't seem to either.

I would...

1. Get rid of RAW hosts
2. Send Teddy Long to RAW as GM
3. Place Vickie Gurrerero as SD! GM
4. Turn Morrison heel
5. Take the WWE Title off Cena at the PPV, maybe to Edge, Orton or Sheamus
6. Keep the Brand split but send a big name like Orton (after the Edge feud), Sheamus
7. Call Bryan Danielson up to SD! Push him for the IC title and give him a Jeff Hardy style push from when he was on RAW-Won IC Title, feuded for WWE Title, come up short, give solid performances and win WWE Title. Also, I expect WWE to give Bryan a bad theme. Give him an version of Final Countdown without the lyrics (like what TNA did with Wolfpack)
8. Shave Punk's beard & chest hair. He looks like a hobo!
9. Listen to the fans! Bring in stars from the Indies like Tyler Black, Austin Aries and ofcourse Christopher Daniels.
10. He may be washed up, but send Punk to RAW and bring back.... RAVEN! Loved his work with the Flock, plus the similarity between Raven's Flock & SES are there! Team up or Feud!
11. Push deserving guys like Christian, Matt Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Kozlov, Regal etc.
12. NEVVVVERRRR Have Edge & Vickie Gurrerero on the same show!
13. Send Michael Cole to SD! in swap with Striker to RAW. Make Striker Play-By-Play, Make Grisham Color.
14. Call up Abraham Washington to SD!
15. Turn Jericho face.
16. Give Dolph Ziggler a Johnny Nitro-JoMo make over. Change his name back to Nick Nemeth and give him a more cockier gimmick where he dosen't touch his hair as much
17. Bring Back the Lord of Darkness heel Undertaker gimmick. Perfect for people like Ezekiel Jackson, Kane, others that aren't doing anything. (I know Jackson is injured, I just can't see him being pushed!)
18. Re mask Kane
19. Turn Matt Hardy back Heel. After his storyline with Jeff, he developed a cheating heel persona. He reminds me of Owen Hart, let him step out of his brothers shadow like WWE tried to do with Owen.
20. Rehire Viscera/Mabel/Big Daddy V

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back