If you were on creative who would you hire/fire

Bobby B

Time to play the game
Just wondering if you were in the creative team , given the recent "purge" who you'd hire/fire in the WWE. Or at the very least change the character of.

As I don't really know much about the independant/development scene I won't insult you with naive hire suggestions , but here's who I'd fire.

- Great Khali
- Mike Knox
- Snitsky
- Jim Duggan
- Jamie Noble
- Deuce
- Val Venis
- Jesse And Festus
- Umaga - Never really liked his character , and I'm not sure that he would suit anything else.
- Steve Richards
- The Boogeyman - if he's still on the books.
- Mark Henry

Lets be honest , none of them are (or should be) going anywhere. Just filling up space where others could be. The one person who escaped that list would be Matt Striker , for the simple reason that he seems like a good commentator.

As for character changes

- Jillian (get here wrestling)
- Shelton Benjamin (give him a manager - please).

I'd much rather see a more condensed roster, with talented wrestlers in it. I like what ECW are doing alot , the likes of Kofi Kingston (although obviously he's on Raw) , Evan Bourne etc... Lets hope for more of the same in the near future.

i don't really know much about the Indies as well but if given a chance on creative here is what i would do:

Fire:

Mike Knox: waste of space
The Highlanders: when the hell was thier last match
Jim Duggan

Hire:

Joe Anoa'i: This is the only person i would hire that comes to mind. he is part of the Anoa'i family. He is 6 ft 3 and has an amzing look. On July 2007 WWE was interested in signing him to a developmental deal so obviously im not the only one who likes him. He is only 23 and to me would be a great WWE champion if they mold him the right way.

I didn't know the Creative Team were the ones who fired/hired people...anyway.

Who I'd fire? Mike Knox, Jim Duggan (would tear that "Legends" contract of his to pieces and shout "HO!" at his face), Khali and Chuck Palumbo. That's pretty much everyone in WWE who are completely useless in every aspect of the word.

I'd hire Bryan Danielson, no matter how much money he'd want. One of the greatest in the business today.

I'd completely change the character of Cena - enough of the stupid kiddie jokes, ass-kissing, no-selling and four moves. Tweak his character back to the Prototype gimmick - that kicked ass, seriously. I'd also turn him heel and have him do something to make every kid in the world hate him, like kill SpongeBob or something. Then he'd be likeable.

I'd also tweak Bob Holly's character and make his every match a no-DQ match and have him go on a rampage (rookies beware!) through everybody and everyone as his final WWE storyline.

I'd hire the MCMG the second they become available. Them verse Morrison and the Miz would make beautiful matches. I'd also have their gimmick be somesort of renagade tag team, challenging all teams on Raw, SD and ECW. I think since WWE can't make either RAW or SD tag division any good, they should just form them as one and I think this is would be wicked way to do it, MCMG being the Tag Champions of all shows.

Guys I'd fire, the usual already listed names, Knox, Palumbo, Deuce, Duggan

I would fire Knox, Snitsky, Hornswoggle, & Mark Henry. Knox & Snitsky are not over an cannot wrestle with crap. Khali cant wrestle either but its a reaction so he stays. If your a bad wrestler but the fans still cheer/boo than you can stay. As for Hornswoggle he can stay but just not wrestle. He makes any opponent that he beats look bad. As for Henry after this title feud I would fire him, he is pretty useless.

As for the people I would hire...I would try and "sway" the MCMG & LAX over so they could help the tag division out. Even if they would be wattered down(both moves/characters) they would still be valuable to the tag division. ODB & The Beaitiful People would both be hired since I see they helping the Women's Division(they might not be the best wrestlers but seem over with the fans). Also Cheerleader Melissa who plays Saaid in TNA would be brought in, since she is a great talent, that many dont no about. Also Christian would come back and Angle since both can kill it in the ring and on the mic.

As for Indy guys I would hire Austin Aries, Roderick Strong(tag team together), Brisco Brothers, and I would hire Teddy Hart back even though he's an ass. All would help their respective divisions if written properly.

Also I would fire most of the creative team, and hire some better writers.

i don't really know much about the Indies as well but if given a chance on creative here is what i would do:

Fire:

Mike Knox: waste of space
The Highlanders: when the hell was thier last match
Jim Duggan

Hire:

Joe Anoa'i: This is the only person i would hire that comes to mind. he is part of the Anoa'i family. He is 6 ft 3 and has an amzing look. On July 2007 WWE was interested in signing him to a developmental deal so obviously im not the only one who likes him. He is only 23 and to me would be a great WWE champion if they mold him the right way.

You have to keep in mind, though, that the reason the Highlanders haven't been on television in forever is because one of them is injured, and using the other as just a singles wrestler wouldn't fly too well.

I do agree that they should let Duggan go. He hasn't done much of anything in a long time.

As far as Knox, I think they're finally giving him a chance by giving him this angle with Finlay. If that doesn't go anywhere, I'd probably think about releasing him, but they can't really do it, IMO, until they see how well the feud's getting over.

FIRE:
Deuce(i doubt he'll ever be good in singles competition and he hasnt fought since the draft)
The Highlanders(these guys cant even get filler matches anymore and i havent seen them in ages)
DH Smith(umm do i need a reason?)
Vickie Guerrero(she is soooo annoying and i know im no the only one who thinks so plus whats shes done with edge whats she going to do?)
Boogeyman(i dont even know why hes still there hes not a good wrestler the only reason people like him is because he eats worms and sometimes smashes clocks on his head)
Mike Knox(basically everyone says him which is a good reason)
Hornswoggle(its soo unbelievable hes still there now that finlay is a face superstar he doesnt need Hornswoggle to interfere and Finlay should be going for the ECW title soon)(and no he shouldnt be in the cruiserweight division either he just makes people look bad and it annoys the hell outta me)
Hire:
Shanon moore(any other good cruiserweights):(they need a cruiserweights title and put it on ECW and start getting them back in action i always liked cruiserweight matches plus itd be another way to get Kendrick an actual rivalry since theyre giving him a push recently)

FIRE:
Deuce(i doubt he'll ever be good in singles competition and he hasnt fought since the draft))

They're probably just repackaging Deuce for something good. Otherwise they would've let him go with the other 6. Lets see where he goes.

The Highlanders(these guys cant even get filler matches anymore and i havent seen them in ages)

One of them is healing an injury and the other one can't wrestle singles matches well. They're just waiting for him to heall his injury and then they'll probably be back.

DH Smith(umm do i need a reason?)

I agree here. They haven't done anything with this guy. Why not just release him so he can actually do something?

Vickie Guerrero(she is soooo annoying and i know im no the only one who thinks so plus whats shes done with edge whats she going to do?)

No. Vickie Guerrero draws a ton of heat. She is doing her job perfectly. Smackdown needs a GM and she's playing the role perfectly. She's the one who was fundamental in the taker Edge storyline and she still is. After the storyline finishes, maybe, but we'll see what happens first.

Boogeyman(i dont even know why hes still there hes not a good wrestler the only reason people like him is because he eats worms and sometimes smashes clocks on his head)

I'm amazed they didn't release him with the other 6 guys. They aren't going to use him if they do, they will use him sparingly. I say get rid of him now.

Mike Knox(basically everyone says him which is a good reason)

He's in a storyline right now. A feud with Finlay could be good for him and he might improve a lot. But I still think they should release him because he doesn't excite the crowd.

Hornswoggle(its soo unbelievable hes still there now that finlay is a face superstar he doesnt need Hornswoggle to interfere and Finlay should be going for the ECW title soon)(and no he shouldnt be in the cruiserweight division either he just makes people look bad and it annoys the hell outta me)

Hornswoggle does nothing for me or anybody. Release him now.
Hire:

Shanon moore(any other good cruiserweights):(they need a cruiserweights title and put it on ECW and start getting them back in action i always liked cruiserweight matches plus itd be another way to get Kendrick an actual rivalry since theyre giving him a push recently)

This is a good idea. The WWE needs something eciting like the cruiserweight division instead. It oculd replace the Diva's title. This could give the WWE a ratings bounce as well and give a few wrestlers something to feud over and shoot for.

I'd hire MsChif, been watching her lately and she'd help out the Women's division alot
Maria, she is gorgeous, but she can't wrestle; keep her around for gimmick matches that don't really matter
LAX, they would add alot to the WWE's tag division, and Homicide has had some great matches with CM Punk, some more would help them both get over big
Motor City Machine Guns, they wouldn't hurt either
Hornswoggle, him wrestling is just a joke
Super Dragon, his matches are always fun to watch
Davey Richards, he would help out ECW alot

Those are the only people I can think of right now.

Fire:

Jim Duggan - Useless now because he's too old and can't wrestle anymore. I'm sick of him.

Chuck Palumbo - His character is old and just not entertaining, after 'Taker stopped using it he shouldn't have re-used it.

Funaki - He never wrestles. No point in having him on the brand unless he is going to be used.

Hire:

Sting - Fantastic wrestler/character. Many fueds that could happen. Would only be for a year or 2, but he could still have some very good matches.

The Beautiful People - Highest rated part of TNA, so it makes good business sense.

LAX - They could help to re-invent the tag team division. Great wrestlers and an awesome stable.

Kurt Angle - Only if it was possible. Argubaly the greatest technical wrestler to grace the squared circle.

Fire:

Jim Duggan - Useless now because he's too old and can't wrestle anymore. I'm sick of him.

Chuck Palumbo - His character is old and just not entertaining, after 'Taker stopped using it he shouldn't have re-used it.

Funaki - He never wrestles. No point in having him on the brand unless he is going to be used.

Hire:

Sting - Fantastic wrestler/character. Many fueds that could happen. Would only be for a year or 2, but he could still have some very good matches.

The Beautiful People - Highest rated part of TNA, so it makes good business sense.

LAX - They could help to re-invent the tag team division. Great wrestlers and an awesome stable.

Kurt Angle - Only if it was possible. Argubaly the greatest technical wrestler to grace the squared circle.

I agree with everyone you'd fire. I MIGHT give Palumbo a bit more of a look, but it wouldn't break my heart to see him go.

As for who you'd hire, though, I have some issues. Sting, like you said, is only going to be around a year or two at best. Add to that the fact that he doesn't do a full schedule. He wouldn't do house shows, he'd probably RARELY do tv. So, the only time anyone would get to see him is on PPVs. While I like that from a business standpoint (paying to see the guy), it doesn't do a lot for building heat and matches.

The Beautiful People aren't the highest rated part of TNA. That entire Knockouts division is. I agree that the women in TNA are light years better than the ones in WWE, but the Beautiful People, at least in my opinion, aren't a part of that goodness. Kong and ODB would be great in WWE, though.

LAX? No argument here whatsoever. I'd love to see them in WWE. Whether that actually happens or not, we'll have to wait and see. I think I've heard that they're not thrilled in TNA. I may be mistaken about that. But, I think they'd be a wonderful addition to the tag team division in WWE, especially to go against Rhodes and DiBiase.

Divas
Hire

Gail Kim- Can compete for top face diva in the company
Beautiful Poeple- Not best wrestlers, But can be the top heels easilly
Shelly Martinez- Turn her into the Hardcore Diva has experience in WEW

Fire
Cherry
Eve
Lena
Maryse
I know some of these girls havent been here for long but with the other girls coming in they would be dead wieght

Tag Team

MCMG- Best tag team in TNA being misued so could be persuaded
LAX- Great Tag team could thrive in the E

Other

Fire
Val Venis-Get off the main roster give a desk job or have him train the youngins
Hacksaw- Off main roster give Legend Contract
Chuck Palumbo- Stale boring havent been on tv
Colin Delaney- no good use for him
Hornswoggle- Annoying and getting rid of him to make finlay serious again by taking his "son" out of the picture

Hire
Petey Williams- allow him to keep his finisher could have a great IC/US run
Teddy Hart- dont care how much of an ass he is he is amazing and could still start Hart Foumdation 2.0 on smackdown DH Smiths doing nothing right now
My big acqucition would be Christion Cage has a fan base here shows can be a world title holder

The one other thing id do is move Tony Chimel to Raw and move Lillian to SD!

The only reason i didnt say dugan is because hes a hall of famer, you dont just fire someone like that when they cant fight you let them retire....itd be like them firing Shawn Michaels, or Undertaker, or HHH, etc. when they couldnt fight anymore(which hopefully doesnt happen for awhile)but that just wouldnt be right.

And i cant see TNA giving up LAX too easily WWE would probably have to offer them A LOT because they are in my opinon the best in TNA right now(aside from kurt)
and as for the Knockouts on TNA id rather see them stay there these chicks take more hits than some of the guys in WWE, i like seeing them be in real matches and not lame bra and panties matches for a specialty womens match

HIRE
Nigel McGuiness - He is a great talent and can go o ECW and play a CM Punk like role.
Teddy Hart - He is an amazing talent and would help out ECW.
Bryan Danielson - He would go to ECW too and play a Benoit like role.

FIRE
Boogeyman - No one cares for him and he hasn't been on TV for months.
Carlito - Carlito is a great talent but he isn't going to get anywhere is WWE.
Chuck Palumbo - I forgot he was in the WWE and frankly I don't care for him.
Hornswoggle - He isn't there for anything besides comedy purposes and he isn't even funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back