If you could hire 5 wrestle past and present who would you hire?

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
ive been think lately who would i bring into the wwe for one more match or hire on a full time bases

1.stone cold
id have him feud with randy orton and have stone cold last match against randy orton just think of the pay out we could have.

2.sameo joe
id bring him in full time because he isnt getting used proberly in TNA anymore since hogan and eric took over if built up right he would be a big hit with the wwe fans think of the feuds he could have john cena, randy orton, john morrison,miz, undertaker and edge i think it would be a great signing for the wwe.

3.the rock

omg rock v cena wrestlemaina the payout would be shit hot if this happened

4.kurt angle

id bring him back into the wwe cause the wwe is lacking star power and angle is still better then most of the younger wrestlers today

5.bill goldberg

i know he cant wrestle but wwe needs star power and like him or not people would pay to see him you could have feuds with undertaker, john cena and sheamus

what do you guys think

not bad i could see a brilliant jomo vs samjo fued could really excel jomo my 5 would be

1.eddie guerrero people like him made what wrestling is

2.shawn michaels-his first words when he was a baby was quality and that is what he did

3.ric flair-same as above except his first words were woooooo

4.samoa joe-because if right i think he could be like christian on ecw except he will be a mid-carder on hopefully raw he could really excel mid carders e.g. jomo kofi kingston (that would be sick jamaca vs samoa or evan bourne)

5.randy orton-randy vs skip sheffield (yes hes odd but he is the only 1 of 2 members who is good in nexus yes 2 is david otunga who repreents everything bad about the wwe apart from john cena of course...lol justin gabriel oooooooo brainstorm samaoa joe vs justin gabriel skip can wrestle and is solid on the mic

Is this just people I would bring into WWE? Not people that are already in WWE? If so than...

AJ Styles-I would bring him in as the guy who Vince despises because he represents everything that is TNA. Have Vince book him in impossible situations like handicap matches, gauntlet matches, etc and just go out of his way to make life miserable for him. (Simliar to the CAW Storyline in SvR 2010) Eventually, have AJ win the US or IC Title and then the Royal Rumble or MITB and have him face one of Vince's biggest stars (Orton or Cena) and win the WWE Title.

Mr. Anderson-I love him in TNA right now but at the same time he was really fun to watch in WWE. His theme was good and I really think he could've been big had he not sustained all those injuries. Have him return and say that Orton was the one who got him fired and now he's going to get his revenge or something.

Sting-This would probably be a "one match only" or like a year long stint. If it's a "one match only" I'd have it be against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania but if he was there for atleast a year I'd give him the World Heavyweight Title and say that this title used to belong to WCW until WWE took it over. Have him hold the title until his contract is almost up and have him put over a star into the mainevent (like he did to AJ a few years back)

Christopher Daniels-Have him either fued with Kaval or team with him to reunite "Triple X". I would actually team them up and have them win the WWE Tag Titles. They could seriously bring the Tag Division out of this shit pit that they're in lol.

Teddy Hart-With the Hart Dynasty looking like they're splitting, what better way to bring Teddy into the WWE then to have him attack Tyson Kidd and reveal himself as DH Smith's New partner. So then we'd have Smith/Hart as the new "Hart Dynasty" which means WWE doesn't lose another tag team. Teddy has had trouble in the past with WWE but never say never. He's an incredible athlete and can really put on great matches.

Chris Jericho - he's never been injured and he is absolutely golden in the ring and on the mic... he's the perfect wrestler to build any promotion around due to his quality and his durability

The Rock - he still can get the crowd rolling on the floor laughing despite the PG rating, arguably the best on the mic of all time, the money this guy would make for the company would be ridiculous

Bret Hart - if bret was anything like Ricky Steamboat, Jerry the king Lawler, or Shawn Michaels, than his match at WrestleMania XXVI would've been extraordinary. The problem is he had a stroke so he's almost useless in the ring, but if he could still go in the ring like the aforementioned men, he'd still be a pretty big draw

Triple H - Sheamus hasn't ever won a main event cleanly, and Alberto Del Rio is way too new to be consider a major heel. Triple H arguably is the most successful heel of all time, winning 14 titles and forming 2 of the biggest factions ever as well. With faces like Randy Orton, John Cena, John Morrison, R-Truth, and Daniel Bryan dominating raw, it would be nice to see a major heel feud with them

Kurt Angle - he has my vote for the best professional wrestler in the world today, so there's not even a question of whether or not this man would be a positive gain for any company he works for

Kurt Angle- This man is one of a kind, I was watching WrestleMania 18 the other day and when he executed the moves he did on Kane it still made me go, HOLY SHIT.

The Rock- If you were to bring this man in then he would be able to draw some mounts of crowds and to even see him in a feud with The Undertaker or even John Cena it would be great.

Goldberg- Lets face facts, this man isn't really awesome in the ring but to bring him back to feud with the likes of Sheamus and Triple H would be great.

Shawn Michaels- This man has made wrestling what it is today, his matches against the Undertaker were amazing and to have him come back to have a feud with Triple H and Chris Jericho would be awesome.

Stone Cold Steve Austin- Saved the best for last, this man is the person along with the Rock who made the Attitude Era what it was and to have him come back and to feud with Randy Orton, in a match with "The Rattlesnake" vs. "The Viper" would be awesome, and really just to see who the better snake is. :p

The Rock: He is the best mic worker of all time, and in my view one of the top in ring wrestlers of all time.

Angle: Best wrestler and very good on the mic

Austin: He just has IT, the look of a BA, the attitude, and above all he is a good in ring guy too.

Michaels: One of the best wrestlers of all time, and he can be straight up funny on the mic or he can give one of the most intense emotional promos ever!

Sting: this would be my dream! Sting and I go way back to the early days of WCW when he was before the white and black. I still think that if Vince would offer Sting a HoF spot and a match vs. Taker, it would be the biggest WM main event of all time. I am not saying it would be the best match and it would need a HUGE stroyline, but I am saying, fro myself Sting is the one guy i can see that has yet to appear in WWE and he needs too!

Human Tornado- One of the best gimmicks to hit the wrestling seen. He's retired, but he had the "BALLS of STEEL." You could never low blow him. Also, he made every match fun. A lot of charisma and he stole a lot of finishing moves. We can't forget, ever match starts off with a dance contest.

KENTA - CM PUNK who? The originator of the GTS. CM PUNK vs KENTA would be one hellish match. Both are very stiff and both are junior weights trying to wrestle in the heavyweight division.

WCW International Champion Rick Rude - This is when Rude was at the height of his career. He had great matches in the WWF/E, but, due to certain wrestlers, Rude never got the push he deserved. He had the mic skills, the body and the in-ring ability to lead a company.

The Brisco Brothers (RING OF HONOR) - One of the best tag teams right now. We have not seen a good ol' switch a roo tag team in years. The last tag team we got was the Haas brothers, but RUSS passed away (RIP). We do have the Bella Twins but there is no Women tag divison.

My five would be

1. Kurt Angle I would chose him because he is good on the microphone and just a great wrestler who I would like to see go against the likes of the Nexus, Daniel Bryan and the Miz as he would have great fueds with all off them.

2. A.J Styles I would chose him because I think he is just a great wrestler face or heel and could very well draw as much as Cena given the right televison deal.

3 and 4 The Rock I would bring him back for just one last Match with a great like Shawn Michaels as I think these two could bring the house down in an all out great macth with it being their very last match so I think both would put it all on the line.

5. Brock Lenser now I personally would hire this guy back because lets face it he was just an immense would you thought was going to kill you ever time he stepped into the ring.

1) Ric Flair- Quite simply, the measuring stick. Lex Luger was not the Total
Package, it was Flair. He had all the bases covered, in abundance

2) Roddy Piper- The best heel the business has ever seen.

3) Bruiser Brody- Every company needs the unstoppable monster heel. Brody
was one of the best ever.

4) Undertaker- Every company needs the guy who can stop the unstoppable
monster heel. Best gimmick ever, to boot.

5) Stone Cold- Equally good as heel or face, fits in anywhere, eats up
camera time, and is a license to print money in merchandising.
Hey, gotta feed the kids, don't we?

If you are starting with 5 guys, you wants to go with guys who have the total package. In-ring ability, stick work, and connection with the crowd. Also having a variety is important. Having 5 great players in basketball is great, until you relalize they are all point-guards, so your team suffers.

#1- Kurt Angle- If god was a wrestler, he would be dressed in the Kurt Angles singlet. That's damn true. I choose Angle over Hitman, because Angle just has a larger range of attributes than Bret Hart ever had. More diverse top rope moveset, much more intensity, and the ability to bring the comedy when needed.

#2- HBK- Though, he may be cut from my Fave 5 if i had to accept the backstage poison from his prime years. Shawn over Flair, because i believe HBK surpassed anything Flair did in his prime. HBK matches are just more contemporary.

#3- Austin - Stone cold was a very unique character, and was a bulldozer in the ring. I would use Steve as my dominant force, instead of a man with simlar "take no BS" persona like Taker or even Andre.

#4- Rock- Decent between the ropes, great on the mic- could play heel or face. I pick Rock over Hogan because Rock would not get into politics backstage and was so much better in the ring. I may lose some in "being over" but it's worth it to avoid Hogan's self-positioning.

#5- Styles- he brings the flash and the high spots without looking undersized. This pick is questionable and can easily be replaced by a guy like Chris Jericho who has a better set of skills, but not as good at aweing the fans with some of his moves.

1. the rock!!!!!! its obvious anybody would choose him. hes young hillarious, great in ring abilty and was the reason why wwf ' s ratings were 8.0.

2.Rob Van Dam!!!!! basicly i think hes the greatrest wrestlers in the world, and he sucks in tna, it looks like he dosent even try for tna. and u know the rest of the reasons, and i just want to point out that justin gabreals "amazing" moves are rvds gabreil copy'd

3. sting!!!!!! i would have him face the undertaker in a dream match at wrestlemania and from there they shake hands as they both enter the hall of fame.\

4. AJ styles!!!!!!! u know y. the best that tna has.

5. devon dudley!!!!!! he wanted to come back to wwe but ray didnt becuz they wer tag champs. but since tyhey disbanded this is his chance.

It's my company, I can do what I want. I'm taking 5 tag teams, too.

1) The Road Warriors- They were ahead of their time.

2) The Fabulous Freebirds- Very innovative. It's a rare tag team that can
main event and carry a company, but they
drew huge money for World Class.

3) Midnight Express- what tag team wrestling is all about, plus this gives me
Cornette!

4) The Steiners-Just because I love crazy Rick. He makes me laugh.

5) MCMG- Very talented and can deliver a different demographic. Gotta cover
all the angles

My company is ready to go. I'm hiring Heyman to book, Heenan and Jim Ross to call the action, and I'm taking on all comers.

1. Shawn Michaels. How can you not include the best in ring performer of all time?

2.The Rock. How can you not include the best mic man in the history of the universe?

3.Hulk Hogan. How can you not include the biggest draw of all time?

4.Stone Cold. How can you not include the man who single handedly changed wrestling forever?

5.John Cena. This was the hard spot to fill. But he's basically just a better all around version of Hulk Hogan. Better on the mic, better in the ring(and Cena does the same thing Hogan does, just better), appeals to the same fanbase...you can't really go wrong here. He can be a face, he can be a heel, he can be the champion, he can be the challenger...he's one of the best of all time, even if we don't realize it yet.

Well I guess I have the capital to start my own wrestling company. I want to have a great product... So hear I go...

1. I can't believe no one has said this. This guy is one of the greats, and if he was to stay wrestling for 40 years, he would be the greatest of all time.. Chirs Jericho. I need one of the best workers and mic guys in the industry. He made Evan Bourne look great, and he did wonders for Rhyno in the early years. This is the guy, I know could do so much for my company.

2. Star Power, charisma. The main event. Heel or Face, he could always push merchandise. The Rock! yes, I copied some other guys, but hey, this guy made that wrestling boom. Not so much the nWo, but this guy. His promos could main event and people were happy. Can't beat that.

3. The Heart Break Kid Shawn Micheals. This guy was always dedicated to his craft, and dedicated to his company. He may be no Hulk Hogan, but who needs him when you have HBK. The guy was so Innovative.

4. Bret the Hitman Hart. Great ring ability, and so much great wrestling knowledge from the start. I wished him and Mr. Perfect main evented wrestlemania. Because that would of been amazing. Anyways, this guy always got the job done, and he knew so much about wrestling.

5. Now, this is the tough one. Cause I have so much to fill. The first 4 guys are very powerful picks, so I need to pick wisely on this one, because, well I want a good product. So my finally choice on this one would be... The Undertaker! His size, his dedication, his commitment. That's why I want in my company. His locker room presence can do so much. It can help build a great product, and the respect he has earn, definitely a guy I want on my roster.

Anyone from any time period?
1 Andre The Giant- In his prime he was agile and huge. He was a huge draw then and would be a huge draw now.
2 Macho Man Randy Savage- He was doing things before anyone ever thought of them. When 99% of all wrestlers were ground grapplers he was climbing the top rope and flying. People would still go crazy for the Macho Man today.
3 Stone Cold Steve Austin- No one could brawl as good as the Rattle Snake, No one!
4 The Rock- When it comes down to mic work The Rock is a notch above the best! He makes everyone else sound like they have a speech impediment. He was also one the greats in the ring.
5 Hulk Hogan- In his prime nobody, and I mean NOBODY out drew the Hulkster. I honestly feel that even today the old "say your prayers and take your vitamins" Hulk would be over more than Cena.
Other considerations would be Goldberg, Sting, Flair, HBK, SGT Slaughter (80s NOT 90s),and Taker.

1- Ric Flair. the best of all time

2-Ricky Steamboat- Great in ring performer

3-Randy Savage - Also good in ring and doing interviews

4-Super Star Billy Graham- Man before his time was one of the best

5-Hulk Hogan- Don tlike hogan but he did put wrestling on the map

Ric Flair (circa 1987)- Flair and Steamboat will forever be my favoirte match of all time, and right here Flair was at his best. Easily would be the face of the company and put on amazing feuds.

Bruiser Brody(Circa 85)- I saw where someone mentioned him earlier, I will admit I didn't think about it but it makes sense. WWE always needs a monster heel and he is perfect

Hulk Hogan (Circa 1983)- There are millions of reasons for Hogan but I am going to use my time machine to grab a different version of Hogan. This version is the version that was just about to leave AWA. He was athletic, could move(sorta) was young(well not traditionally young) and had a great look(He wasn't balding yet)

Samoa Joe(Circa 2004-2005)- This Joe would have to be the one that was still putting on 5 star matches. Could be a very marketable wrestler with his size and speed.

The Road Warriors (Circa 1980-1990)- Over tag teams are what the WWE is lacking and TNA only really has 1 over team(MCMG) these guys were so over they were main eventers. fantastic tag workers that could work anywhere from the bottom of the card to the top

In no particular order:

Chris Jericho - he's an amazing athlete, always puts on a good show, has incredible mic skills and dedicated work ethic

Arn Anderson - Aside from his mat wrestling ability, I just say 1 word: Spinebuster

Curt Hennig - he was quite gifted in the ring. A great technical wrestler, with so much charisma. You almost couldn't be impressed with him.

Ted DiBiase - good technical wrestler. Arguably, one of the greatest heels ever. Amazing heel promos - you couldn't not want to hate him.

Eddie Guerrero - like Jericho, he always put on a good show, and a hard worker.

My 5 would like this

1. The Rock: He was exciting in the ring and out of it he kept you on your toes all the time he was fresh and exciting and would bring in the big buck and ratings.

2. Ric Flair: I doesn't matter from what era, he has always remained relevant no matter what and is one of the alltime great characters. I like watching him get "iced" right now in tna.

3. Undertaker: Great leader from what i read about him and as long as he's healthy he will deliver a great match.

4. CM Punk: This would be my number one heel with the SES at his side and the title with Rock chasing it. A feud with the Rock would take him to the next level.

5. Shelton Benjamin: I would have him be my number 2 face that's more about action than words like Benoit, Batista etc. If Jack Swagger could get a title reign i can't see why Shelton wouldn't be believable. What's not realistic about a black super athlete dominating?

1.HBK I'd have him has the face of my company with the world title because it is a great injustice that hbk in the 7 years after losing the WHC never won it again he shoulda had one more run with the belt before his retirement

2.Chris Benoit very underrated wrestler during his time and after his death isnt really spoken of he didnt have the best mic skills but he was a work horse in the ring and was always able to put people in seats

3.JBL now i might be the only one but i always thought JBL put on entertaining matches and he knew how to build up a match and have an ending that would have the fans saying "How the hell did he keep the title?" all in all hes a great heel

4.Triple H he has star power great has a face or heel but id have him has a heel fighting for the title that defines himself like they did in 2004 thought that was a great year for him putting on great matches with that gimmick

5. AJ Styles honestly the bright spot in TNA IMO he has always seemed to be the best performer in that company and if i was in charge of my own wrestling company or wwe id put alot of attention into getting him in my company cause you can put him anywhere on the card

Hogan- The biggest draw of all time, whether you love or hate him

Flair- Greatest on mic and story teller

Rock- super popular, great mic skills

Undertaker- Greatest gimmick of all time. Popular through many different phases of wwe/f

Andre the Giant- Biggest attraction of the 70's early 80's.

Honorable mention: Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Stone cold, sting, harley race

1: The Rock- no point in explaininq that. Self-explantory. The greatest entertainer since 1998.
2: WOOOOOOH. Ric Flair: The greatest before 1998.
3: Stone Cold Steve Austin: Who's gunna feud with The Rock? That's the bottomline because i said so....
4: RVD: The WHole F'in Show. Mr. Monday Night. The most educated wrestler.
5: DX. hehe smart i want them both as a stable. :) :lmao:

only 5? what are we in a global recession or something? lol

Assuming they are in there prime and not current
Austin, The Rock, HBK, Randy Savage, Bret Hart

the best of the best
here you got the best entertainers both in ring and out

The 5 I would hire:

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin

2. Shawn Michaels

3. The ROCK

4. Hulk Hogan

5. Sting (Color face paint)

Assuming these five wrestlers are going to be wrestling within the current context and roster of todays WWE I have a few picks to go with. Not gonna go with guys like Jericho, HBK, or Batista cause they just left it seems like, but here are mine so far. Im sure they'll change the more I think about them.

The Rock: To me he is still one of the top all around performers in the history of the company. He can be serious, humorous, and can feud with anyone. Nostalgic feuds with Jericho, Triple H, Taker, Kane would be fun to see and new fresh feuds with guys like Edge, Miz, Punk, Barrett, Cena, etc would be exciting and new.

Stone Cold circa 1999:
The hellraiser at his prime would be great to have back. Feuds with Rock, Triple H, Taker, and Jericho would be great and again matchups with Orton, Cena, Sheamus, Miz, and certainly Punk would be exciting. WWE needs that loose cannon figure that excites everyone and Austin was that in the Attitude Era

Owen Hart:
Owen should have been a maineventer and never had to deal with the return of his Blue Blazer gimmick. Imagine feuds with Triple H, Stone Cold, Eddie Guerrero, Jericho, Taker, and even todays guys like Punk and Orton. Add in the return of Bret and the Hart Dynasty and he could be highly relevant and a great veteran for Today's roster.

Eddie Guerrero: Another lost superstar taken way too early. He was at his career height before he died and today he could be feuding with Edge, Christian, Punk, Miz, Triple H, HBK, etc... Imagine some of those matchups.... Another veteran who could help fill the gap for upcoming stars...

Sean O Haire: The curveball pick. Always thought if pushed right he could have been a huge superstar. He was big and agile and had a great look. Could have been a top star....

Honorable Mentions: Brian Pillman circa 1996, Sting, Macho Man circa 1989

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back