If you were the creative team, What would be the FIRST FEW THINGS you would do?

STL

Dark Match Winner
There's been a lot of chatter in the forums ripping the WWE Creative Team. So, I'm wondering what would happen if you guys were the creative team. What would be the first few things that you would make changes to?

The first thing I would do is actually an omission more than an action, and that would be having Cena and Swagger hold the world titles for a long time without any quick title changes or pointless reigns that last a month. I would love to bring back 2007 Cena this year and have him go on a several-month reign, feuding with various different midcarders and elevating them, and having great matches that make those guys look like gold in the ring. The last five or so Cena reigns before this one have lasted anywhere from three weeks to three months, but not more than that. It's about time that changes, because I'm tired of having a new champion every month and having it not mean anything.

Swagger I would compare to 2004 JBL in how I would want his reign to be booked. I remember Bradshaw won the title out of nowhere after being stuck in a tag team for years, and people asking how on earth this guy was going to have a successful reign. But WWE stuck hard with him and he got incredibly over, while using dirty tactics to fend off all his challengers. They took a big chance with Swagger having him go from a midcarder to a main eventer in a week's time, and it will end up being pointless if they don't stick to their guns on this one. The retirement of Shawn Michaels is the most concrete proof yet that the WWE is in need of new stars, and they need to have some patience with this guy, as I like what I've seen of him and I do feel he has big time, long term main event potential. The best way to do this would be not hotshotting the title to Edge or back to Jericho after a month, but having him hold the gold and build heat for a long time.

The first thing I would do is a MAJOR TALENT AUDIT. I would sit down with the complete roster of WWE talent including the developmental wrestlers, NXT rookies, RAW & SD! superstars, and the Divas. Instead of suggesting that so and so should be released, I would try to find a way to get the most out of every superstar we have. From John Cena to Jimmy Wang Yang. Every superstar has potential. I would evaluate their gimmicks, their previous story-lines, and then ask for suggestions from the stars themselves. I would make sure each wrestler had a significant gimmick. They should have a signature look, signature moves (that have names) Jack Swagger needs a name for his Gut-wrench Power-bomb or Dr. Bomb. In this way, I would brand each character from top to bottom. I would then try to project their characters up until Wrestlemania XXVII. With the draft coming up, it would be a perfect time for creative to revamp and repackage.

Continuing with the Draft. I would be absolutely sure that each show had a balance of the following: Heels & Faces, Main-Eventers, Mid-carders, Divas (both "eye candy" and in a wrestling capacity) High-flyers, Monster Heels, and Tag Teams. There would be no explicit divisions recognized on TV, but I would definitely create a hidden structure of lower-card, mid-card, upper-card talent. This would necessitate bringing back local talent, enhancement talent jobbers. That way each superstar, no matter how low on the card, would still look like a superstar instead of constantly getting squashed (i.e. Jimmy Wang Yang, Santino Marella, Slam Master J, etc.) I would like to see what every superstar can do when given the opportunity.

I would also try to make sure that every superstar on the main roster gets featured somehow each week. If they are on the roster, they should get on TV. Whether that includes using more battle royals, tag matches, lumberjack matches, run-ins, backstage skits, interviews, promo videos, etc. Superstars need to get featured consistently so you can "build their brand."

Lastly, as I brought up in an earlier thread, I would introduce several stables or alliances. For instance "The Empire" (featuring Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, and Mason Ryan from developmental) All 4 of them are around 6-5 250lbs. It would be fun to watch a dominant stable of men from England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales respectively. Also, I'd bring up the Polynesian Power Pack stable from FCW w/ Donny Marlow, The Uso Twins, G-Rilla, and Tamina. I would bring Primo, Carlito, and Orlando Colon together as either the Colon Cartel or the Puerto Rican Nightmares. And finally, I would have Abraham Washington go back to his Abraham Saddam Washington "President of WWE" character and have an Administration that included Vickie Guerrero as his Secretary of State and an almost endless supply of Secret Service Agents including local talent, developmental talent, and main roster talent. For example Big Show puts on a suit and shades for a day and becomes "Agent B" or Tyler Reks who is nowhere to be found, cuts his hair puts on shades and becomes "Agent T" You could have nobodies as agents, and also big superstars masquerade as agents. It would get major heat.

That's it for now.

Starting off I would like to say that the Guest Host thing and the Brand Split thing have run its course.

First of all, I would make a big time roster cut. Out the door would be: Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Chavo Guerrero, Hornswoggle, Dolph Ziggler, Finlay, Ezekiel Jackson, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Funaki, Slam Master J, and the Great Khali. Some may be saved as jobbers or to include in a new tag team division.

Second I would merge the brands and the writers. 6 heads are better then 3. Have them focus on getting back to basics and utilizing the undercard in theier own storylines. Not just as feeders to the main eventers. Also, they do not have enough main eventers to have 2 world titles anyhow. Cena, HHH, Batista, Undertaker, Jericho, Orton & Edge cannot make up 2 world title divisions.

Would unify the WWE and World Heavyweight titles. Jack Swagger shocking the world and going over John Cena cleanly earning the respect of the roster, fans, and John Cena himself. As a result, Jack would have the confidence to defend the title against all challengers STILL BEING HEEL. Defend at least once every 2 weeks on either RAW or SmackDown! In a good clean WRESTLING match that lasts more then 5 or 6 minutes. Main event title match would take up the last 25 minutes of the show.

Third, I would get rid of having two tag titles since they unified them anyhow.

Fourth, I would have scouts out all over the country finding new tag teams to revamp the division.

Fifth, I would turn Triple H heel and feud with some younger stars because he is 'keeping his spot' or 'holding them down'. Losing a bunch of times but ultimately winning the feud. Not only would he keep his credibility, but he would be giving the rub to some of the younger guys hoping that they could take off in popularity.

Sixth, I would never again go through 20 world champions in 2 years. Once in awhile somebody needs to be a transitional champion, I get that. But the championships are NOT pretigious at all when everyone is like a 7 8 9 or 10 time champion. It's pointless. My world champions would BE WORLD CHAMPIONS! All comers, all the time. Whether it be an undercard guy trying to break through, or a main eventer trying to get the belt. That is the only way to rebuild the prestige of that championship. Good solide title defences and long title reigns. No one NEEDS to be a 4,000 time WWE Champion. In 2 years on top of it. It would make its rounds eventually, but, that adds to the mystique and grandeur of the title. HARD TO GET, HARDER TO KEEP!

Lastly, in the beginning, at least, I would create an actual BUILDING to house the Hall of Fame and the World Heavyweight title would rest there permanently. At one time it was a very prestigious title and it belongs in hallowed halls. Just like all of the WWE Hall of Famers, fans would LOVE to have a place to go and take the stroll down memory lane. In addition, I would take that POS spinning title and some how explode it on national television and bring back the winged eagle title belt.

That is just a small portion of what I would do. Not enough time in a day to say everything. But, they need to reclaim the basics of WRESTLING!! Not TELEVISION! We have TV. We don't have wrestling!

I almost forgot.

I would fix the big BOTCH on Kofi Kingstons push.

He was a superstar on the rise when he started showing the tough guy mean streak against Randy Orton. Like him or not, Kofi can go with anyone. Decent, not great, on the mic. That will get better. Kofi should have went over Orton on PPV.

Saying that, I mentioned HHH turning heel and keeping guys down. Kofi would be the guy to feud with H and actually WIN the feud.

Guy has big star potential and he almost got there but as usual, WWE dropped the ball.

First order of business, remove the Special Guest Host and hire someone to be an actual General Manager. Perhaps Coach. I'm starting to see these "celebrities" aren't drawing in enough fans. It was a new idea for 2009, but this is now and it got old quick. I don't know anyone who really enjoys seeing these people unless they were former superstars.

Second, I would start setting up another tag-team or two because that division is really lacking and there are too many superstars doing nothing as it is.

Then I would have the Intercontinental and United States Championships defended more often. They are an asset on their respective shows and shouldn't just be ornaments for nothing.

And finally, taking a note straight out of WWE's playbook from 2002, I would have the shows feud against each other. Yes, it wasn't as memorable as WWE vs. WCW, but it did have its moments that were unexpected. I mean come on- they have named their video games Raw vs. Smackdown for the past what? 5 years maybe more? Why not have a feuled rivalry that could see many a superstars' push and some creative storyline?

1. Roster cuts: Barreta, Croft, Vickie Gurrero, Great Khali, Mike Knox, Slam Master J, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Finlay, Goldust, Curt Hawkins, Chavo Gurrero, Hornswoggle, Mark Henry, Primo, William Regal

2. Unify the World Titles, and have the champion appear on both shows.

3. Turn John Morrison and MVP heel. Both are better as cocky heels, and especially with MVP, their pushes have stalled recently and need a jump start.

4. Re-invigorate the tag team divison, firstly by taking the belts off ShowMiz. They're just a lesser version of the JeriShow team. Have Daniel Bryan cost the team the belts, thereby starting a feud between Bryan & the Miz. The Hart Dynasty would have the belts for now. Bring up the Fortunate Sons team from FCW, add a member to the Straight Edge Society to team with Gallows, maybe team Sheamus with Wade Barret (British themed team)? You could even put Evan Bourne in a team with another high flier. But find a way to create a few teams and make the divison mean something.

5. At a PPV, maybe SummerSlam, have the IC champion & US champion compete in a match, with the winner of getting a future world title shot. Maybe the world title match could be held @ the Royal Rumble, since everyone forgets the world title matches held @ the Rumble. At every other PPV, the US and IC titles must be defended. Neither was defended @ Wrestlemania. This devalues them.

6. Less creative, but more from the business side: hold 4-5 PPVs per year. Make the Survivor Series a special that airs on USA or NBC Thanksgiving night (it would be taped of course), but keep the classic survivor series format. Make Night of Champions a TV special in the Summer, air it on a Sunday night. There's nothing on in the summer anyway, don't you think NBC or USA would love to put a 2 or 3 hour special on? With every title defended, it would get good ratings.

Ok there is a lot of things i would do .There would be an old look coming back such as the doctor of thuganomics.... John Cena. I would aslo turn Chris Jericho back into a face I know it sounds crazy but still A heel Cena and a face Jericho would be great. I would also like to bump up Zack Ryder to Raw and have him have a battle with mvp for the IC.and kofi I really would'nt have anything for him other then have a rivalry with the HEEL Edge for the world heavyweight championchip. When Shaun Micheals comes back to the wwe near summerslam turn him into the C.O.C. which stands for the catholics of christ. Basically a heel group just like the S.E.S but it involves no cutting hair and its music coming out is some tipe of catholic jiber jaber. Shaun beleives that every night god comes in to him and tells the peaple about how shaun is the best at everything and is better than everybody. THE people of this group include to TNA stars such as Brian Kendrick and the pope. But pope tradeds on yhem and the crowd loves it!!! (replacing the pope is william regal) then the pope would diffeat the C.O.C at WM. Matt Hardy would also fight RKO for the WWE championchip in a long battle that will last over 4 months because Matt falls in love with Myrese that will be a face for about 2 months and then turns on him for RKO and its basically just like the edge lita matt thing a couple of years back. OOH yeah and the theme for there rivallry is last to know by Three Days Grace check it out!!!

1. Roster cuts: bella twins,chavo,hornswoggle,santino,khali,kozlov,finlay,goldust,mark henry,funaki,curt hawkins,slam master j,jimmy wang yang and mike knox

2.at first i thought to tag titles great but now i think its better with just 1 tag team champions as ONE title

3.have at least 4 tag teams/stable such as SES,Hart Dynasty,ziggler and the gold standard AKA shelton benjamin,i like the dude busters,also turn mvp and r truth heel and make them a tag team,and the fortune sons

4.have an established lower card,mid card,and main eventers
lower cards-tatsu,ryder,regal,primo,carlito,masters
mid carders-shad,jtg,big zeke,hardy,kane,McIntyer,swagger,show,bourne,kofi,and all the tag teams/stables i mentioned
main eventers-miz,morrison,taker,HHH,batista,shemus,orten,cena,christian,Y2J,edge,mysterio,and punk

5.i would some make the champions like this
wwe title-cm punk
world title-orten
us title-swagger
IC title-McIntyer
tag team title-ziggler and shelton

6. i would bring back the cruiserweight and hardcore title give the titles to
cruiserweight-bourne
hardcore-kane

The first thing I would change is the world title reign lengths. its like saying the Yankees are world champs for the month of October, but then turn around in January and say the Red Sox are World Champs. Doesn't make sense. Secondly, I would do the brand PPVs, to pro-long the feuds and make sure we are not getting a title change as quick. Thats all I can think of at this time

There's been a lot of chatter in the forums ripping the WWE Creative Team. So, I'm wondering what would happen if you guys were the creative team. What would be the first few things that you would make changes to?

First, a list of the current champions

Raw:

WWE Champion: John Cena
United States: The Miz
Divas: Maryse

SmackDown:

World Heavyweight: Jack Swagger
Intercontinental: Drew MacIntyre
Women: Michelle McCool

Ok, I assume I get to work with what I have, so first up, the draft, and who's brands I would switch:

To SmackDown:
1. Sheamus
2. Kofi
3. Christian
4. William Regal
5. Cody Rhodes

To Raw
1. John Morrison
2. Kane
3. Matt Hardy
4. Dave Batista
5. Shad

Now, I'd look over the characters, and re-fit some of them.

For one, I would redo some characters.

Matt Hardy- goes back to the heel Mattitude gimmick, joins up with Kozlov and Chris Masters as his MF-ers and gets a massive singles heel push towards the Main Event, he would also take Yoshi Tatsu and Santino under his wing, but in a Matt is exploiting them for being clueless sort of way.

The Royal Empire Stable would form:

King William Regal: Leader/Mouth Piece
Sheamus: Muscle/current top of the card guy
Drew Macintyre: Mid-card champion
Wade Barrett: up and comer
Finlay: Teams with Regal/also a mentor

Jack Swagger would then turn face as his All-American American gimmick would be perfect to fend off the Royal Empire

HHH would stay face, but stay off tv as well, he'd work an Undertaker/HBK schedule where he's only around for 6-8 months every year so we'd still be able to see him, but he would not dominate. Also, he'd rarely if ever get close to a world title.

R-Truth and JTG would reform a Cryme Tyme like group

The Fortunate Sons would make their debut. Brett and Ted with Joe Hennig

The SES, Hart Dynasty, ShowMiz, Masters and Kozlov, a reteamed E&C, DudeBusters, Brett DiBiase and Joe Hennig, CT2 would reform a successful tag division.

other than that, I think it's a matter of going with fan reaction to see what works.

Also, no more 3 weeks and done with title reigns. And, I'd put occasional World title matches on free tv where the champ might lose.

example:

hypothetical, but at SummerSlam

John Cena defends the WWE title against Matt Hardy

Cena wins by making Matt tap to the STF, but Matt's foot is under the rope.

Matt gets a rematch because of poor officiating the next night on Raw

Matt then defeats Cena [with help of the M-Followers] to become WWE Champion

Also, I'd get rid of some of the gimmick PPVs

My PPV schedule would be as follows

Jan- Royal Rumble
Feb- No Way Out
Mar- WrestleMania
April- Extreme Rules [one of the few gimmick PPVs]
May- King of the Ring [KotR winner gets title shot at SummerSlam]
June- Night of Champions
August-SummerSlam
September-Breaking Point [keep the name, but no theme]
October- Cyber Sunday [fan voted stipulations]
November- Survivor Series [traditional survivor matches* more below]

ok, for the themed PPVs,

Extreme Rules: mostly WM rematches with stipulations

King of the Ring: the tournament would have 16 going into the PPV, 8 Raw/8SD

there would be a Raw Bracket and an SD Bracket, the final match ONLY would be a Raw v SD match
the winner challenges for his brands world title at SummerSlam

Cyber Sunday:
in order to not have to rig the voting, the matches would be set, but the stipulations would be voted on by the fans, example

on Smackdown, Jack Swagger is engaged in a feud with Sheamus over the WHC.

at SummerSlam they had a draw after both a Small Package roll up had both guys being pinned at the same time.

at Breaking Point, they had a double countout as both men battled up the entrance way and could not get back in time.

For Cyber Sunday, each competitor would name a stipulation, for example

Swagger asks for a Submission Match
Sheamus asks for a Last Man Standing Match

The fans would then vote on what they want.

Survivor Series:

There would be world title matches and all but there would also be a 6 on 6 survivor series brand warfare elimination match as the Main Event

the teams would be as follows

Each Brands:
WWE/WHC Champs
IC/US Champs
World/WWE Tag champs is 4 [I'd never book double champs around this time to avoid this]
then, each GM would get one nomination
also, each brand's superstars would have a battle royal, so the raw winner and SD winner would get in.

Winning this match would allow the Brand to draft first, the Draft would take place on Raw in April after Extreme Rules.

My storylines would be more long term in this respect.

I think its funny how people think that creative is control of the business end of the business. They don't cut wrestlers, they dont control how and when ppvs are run.

The first thing i would do is make sure that everyone knows that in the big scheme of things, we are building towards wrestlemania. PPV's, fueds and pushes should be used to have blow offs at WM. On the day after WM have a plan who will be in the main event next year, and build towards it, pace yourself in story telling, and everything will fall in place.

the first thing I would do is drop the guest hots crap once and for all and turn Raw from a entertainment show to a wrestling show like smackdown.

Raw champions:
WWE champion-kofi kingston
US champion-Evan bourne
Divas champion- Gail kim
HIGH FLYERS FTW

Smackdown champions:
World champion-Jack swagger
IC champion-Matt Hardy
Womens champion-Serena(her grow would be grown back)

unified tag champs-The Hart dynasty

I would then release all the useless talent like Santino, primo, Chavo, and MVP and start looking at the indies for talented new stars and divas

I would Turn KANE BACK INTO A MONSTER AGAIN AND PUSH HIM HARD AS A HEEL AGAINST JACK SWAGGER, I might even put his mask back on with a storyline with his face being burned again. I would break up the SES by turning Punk babyface and sending Serena to the womens division. I would turn Cena heel and have him fued with babyface Orton

I would make a new show for the undercard talent to get some spotlight(like a ECW third brand type show) and it would be on Wednesdays

I would keep NXT just the way it is but I would sign only the talent that I feel have what it takes to be future champions like justin gabriel, Wade Barett, David Otunga, Heath slater, and Daniel bryan

i would cut all the losers from FCW that just plain suck

i would then make the womens division more serious and put them in more serious type matches like street fights and hardcore matches

I would give wrestlers more mic time to develop personalites and characters

I would makre sure every division gets proper build up when it comes to fueds, storylines, and everything

last but not least, I would go on the internet a lot to see how fans view my new product and make changes from what majority wants

Great thread topic by the way.....
1.) Bring Randy to Smackdown and have him have a fued with Swagger for the champ whil Edge and jericho could continue their fued without the champion
2.) Turn HHH heel so he could fued with the young stars mainly Kofi or MVP
3.) Make a major heel stable with Sheamus Regal Drew Ncintyre and prolly Wade Barret
4.) Drew Loses the champ to C M Punk so his satble actually looks good.
5.) Make Cena and Swagger keep both their championchips for a long time, either continue cena and Batista or make Cena start a fued with Christian
6.) Make dibiase fued with Taker
7.) Make Miz lose the champ to Morrison with Morrison coming to raw, then he starts a fued with HHH which leads to Morrison main eventing

Theres more but dont know right now

The 1st thing is splitting tag titles, and get REAL tag teams!

Then I would give the world titles to Raw and then mid titles to SD. Not because is Raw is better
I would then get rid of worthless ppl. Then make all the Big wrestlers and ME to Raw and the mid-carders to SD
That way since now World Title on SD, US and IC title would be the only titles to chase, giving it more importance! And therefore SD making new MEs! Also so Raw is for buff wrestler lovers and SD for fast-paced, high flying wrestling!

I would change a lot within the first week

NEW Pay Per View Schedule-

Royal Rumble (January)

No Way Out (no need to call it Elimination Chamber that's stupid) (February)

WrestleMania (late March or early April)

Extreme Rules (April)

Breaking Point (May)

King of the Ring (June)

Night of Champions (July)

SummerSlam (August)

Cyber Sunday (September)

Over The Limit (October) [if it's any good it can go here]

Bragging Rights (October)

Survivor Series (November)

TLC (December)

NEW Rosters for the Draft and CUTS-

RAW
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
MVP
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Edge
John Morrison
Drew McIntyre
Ted DiBiase
Brett DiBiase
Mike DiBiase
Kane
Christian
Chris Masters
Tyson Kidd
R-Truth
Carlito
Primo
D.H. Smith
Luke Gallows
JTG
Shad
Deuce
Domino
Evan Bourne
Matt Hardy
William Regal

Mickie James
Melina
Layla
Natalya Neidhart
Beth Phoenix
Michelle McCool
Eve
Cherry
Serena
Rosa Mendes

SMACKDOWN!
The Undertaker
John Cena
Triple H
The Bigshow
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Zack Ryder
Dolph Ziggler
Ezekiel Jackson
Vladmir Kozlov
Jack Swagger
Santino Marella
Goldust
Cody Rhodes
The Miz
Sheamus
Trent Berreta
Caylen Croft
Shelton Benjamin
Yoshi Tatsu
Kung Fu Naki
The Great Khali

Alicia Fox
Kelly Kelly
Maryse
Jillian Hall
Tiffany
Gail Kim
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Vickie Guererro

FIRED!
Katie Lea Burchill (total waste, absolutely hate her she has nothing to offer)
Jimmy Wang Yang (a nobody and waste of space)
Finlay (needs to go, not interesting, offers nothing new)
Mike Knox (the beard jokes arent funny, he's just some guy who unless he becomes a Caveman in the ring will be uninteresting for life)
Curt Hawkins (why is this guy even still listed? he shouldve BEEN fired!)
Slam Master J (no future)
Ranjin Singh (the false translations arent funny and he's a waste)

Getting Real Again & Resurrecting Old Things-

NO MORE PG- TV-14 for Raw, SD! & all PPVs & Specials

Blood is back and no more black and white edits on bleeding in old vids on tapes, DVDs and WWE OnDemand

Chair Shots to the head are legal

Bra & Panties Matches, Lingerie Pillow Fights etc are back, no banned matches!

WWE Divas Magazine returns again each Summer annually!

Babe of the Year is brought back

Win A Date with a Diva Contest is brought back

The Attitude Era style of entertainment is brought back

Kane gets his edge back and becomes extremely demented

Stephanie must make a televised appearance atleast once a month

Shawn Michaels as General Manager of Raw for limited time only
though I personally would like to see Co-GMs (Steph & Shawn) with them being rivals as Co-GMs with HHH torn between the two

HHH is allowed to do what he is planning on (beating Flairs 16 title streak) but is forbidden from going past 20 world titles

Cryme Tyme has to get back together

Deuce & Domino must be brought back with Cherry

Vince finally does the incest storyline he wanted to do with Stephanie after convincing her they need it for a new edge in the MNWII

Sunday Night Heat is brought back and is an hour and a half featuring a live performance by a celebrity and atleast one main event star has to appear each week and to ensure views and Heat's immediate rise after resurrection, Kelly Kelly's Expose is brought back and is exclusive to Heat and they strip every PPV Sunday so every Heat before a PPV

NEW SHOWS-

Hornswoggle will no longer appear on Raw or SD!
They'll be a new show Saturday Morning called WWE Juniors where The Juniors (remember them?) compete along with Dink, Hornswoggle and Little Boogey etc and it'll be an hour long show with Raw, SD! recaps and about 3 matches

I'd make another new show called WWE Divas or WWE Divalicious for Wednesdays where they can cut promos, get heard more weekly with a show focused entirely on them, develope their characters more show their in-ring stuff longer as it would be a 2 hour, yes, 2 hour show with 4 matches and extensive promos with limited recaps and stuff like that. This would be mainly about them getting more mic time and in-ring time in lengthy bouts and take it to the point where it's common to see them in cages, ladder and submission matches etc

NO MORE BANNED MATCHES-

I said this already but wanted to say this not only means bringing back sexy Divas gimmick matches, but doing stuff WWE never has like Deathmatches (I mean all the brutal ones) and Barbedwire Matches etc

No More Limited Weapons as well- TVs, Cheese Graters, Pool Sticks, Light Bulbs, anything can be used. Let's get switch ups not the same old weapons

TITLES-

Raw
WWE Championship
Million Dollar Championship
United States Championship
Womens Championship

Smackdown!
World Heavyweight Championship
Intercontinental Championship
Hardcore Championship (under the 24-7 rule)
Divas Championship

Both-
Undisputed Unified Tag Team Championships

MAJOR PUSHES-
Into the main event scene permanently with the rest-
Ezekiel Jackson
John Morrison
MVP
Ted DiBiase
Christian
Chris Masters
Kane
Cody Rhodes
The Miz
Kofi Kingston
Jack Swagger (continued)
Sheamus (continued, even though I dont like him)

for Divas-
Layla finally gets a title and becomes distant from Michelle
Alicia becomes the first black Divas Champion
Eve wins a title
Kelly Kelly wins her first title

with more in the main event scene the title matches have more options and becomes more interesting

Kung Fu Naki would be fired but he could be useful tagging with Tatsu and then be released after year when Yoshi doesnt need him anymore and they split

but we'd have many tag teams anyway-

Deuce & Domino
Cryme Tyme
The Hart Dynasty
Show-Miz (which would split and Miz would become a huge heel on SD!)
Edge & Christian potentially for limited time only and here and there one night only reunions on Raw and 5 second poses
The Colons
Yoshi Tatsu & Kung Fu Naki
Cody Rhodes & Goldust (which would be split later)
Trent Beretta & Caylen Croft
Brett & Mike DiBiase stable tag
Shelton & Kofi as a tag team in their stable
Dolph & Zack another stable tag team

Stables-

Straight Edge Society
CM Punk
Luke Gallows
Serena

The Hart Dynasty
Tyson Kidd
D.H. Smith
Natayla Neidhart

The Fortunate Sons
Ted DiBiase
Brett DiBiase
Mike DiBiase

The New Nation of Domination
Mark Henry
Ezekiel Jackson
Kofi Kingston
Shelton Benjamin
Alicia Fox

Kelly Kelly's Extreme Expose
Kelly Kelly
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella

The Ladies Men
Dolph Ziggler
Zack Ryder
The Great Khali

This is it for now
I'll think of more though

1) End the Brand Split and Unify the titles.

a) Swagger vs Cena, and Swagger wins becoming the WWE Champion. The World Title is retired and put into the WWE Hall of Fame WCW Wing.

b) McIntyre vs The Miz, and The Miz wins becoming the Intercontinental Champion. US Title is retired and put into the WWE Hall of Fame WCW Wing.

c) Maryse vs McCool, Maryse wins. Divas title is thrown in the trash.

2) Build the tag team division up. Daniel Bryan would interfer in a ShowMiz match causing the titles to be held up. A 8 Team Tournament would be held on Weekly TV to determine the final Two Teams that would face each other at the next big PPV to be crowned the WWE Tag Team Champions, with just one set of belts not two.

Fortunate Sons (Bret and Joe) vs DudeBusters - Fortunate Sons Win
Shelton Benjamin and R-Truth vs Regal Kozlov - Benjamin/Truth Wins
SES Luke Gallows/Joey Mercury vs Yoshi Tatsu/Jimmy Wang Yang - SES Wins
Hart Dynasty vs Beer Money (Signed from TNA) - Beer Money Wins

Fortunate Sons vs Benjamin/Truth - Fortunate Sons Win
SES vs Beer Money - Beer Money Wins

Beer Money vs Fortunate Sons - Beer Money Wins and are the new WWE Tag Team Champs.

3) Create the WWE Television Title, must be defended each week on each show and on every PPV. Would hold a 30 man Battle Royal to determine the 8 finalists that would then compete in a weekly TV tournament culminating at the next big PPV to determine the WWE TV Champion.

8 Finalists would be: Evan Bourne, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, Drew McIntyre, Christian, Big Show, and MVP.

Bourne vs MVP - Bourne Wins
Ziggler vs Big Show - Show Wins
Kingston vs Christian - Kingston Wins
Hardy vs McIntyre - McIntyre Wins

Bourne vs Show - Bourne Wins
Kingston vs McIntyre - Kingston Wins

Bourne vs Kingston - Evan Bourne Wins and is the new WWE Television Champion.

4) I would cut the PPV schedule down to something like this:

Jan - Royal Rumble: Winner gets WWE Title Shot at Wrestlemania
March - Wrestlemania
May - King of the Ring : Winner gets WWE Title Shot at Summer Slam
July - Summer Slam
September - Fall Brawl
November - Survivor Series

I would have additional free TV specials throughout the year as well:

Feb - St Valentines Massacre
April - Hardcore Heaven
June - Great American Bash
August - Bragging Rights
October - Halloween Havoc
December - Christmas for the Troops

5) My Main Event Scene would include: Swagger WWE Champion, John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, Edge, and Batista

6) My Mid Card Scene would include: The Miz IC Champion, Christian, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, Drew McIntyre, Ezekiel Jackson, and Ted Dibiase Jr.

7) HHH and Undertaker would be used to put over the younger talents exclusively. They could still win to not look weak, but their feuds would be about the young guys thinking they were hold them back and such.

The first thing that i would do is -

Scrap the guest host idea, it worked at the start, but now it has run its course. Half of the guest hosts don't make an impact and don't even seem to care about wrestling. In their place i would bring back JBL as the GM for Raw. He has the mic skills and charisma it takes to be in a postion of power.

I would also change things so they were a little more like they were when the roster split first took place back around 2002.
Step 1 i would firstly unify the women's and diva's championship (i don't really know why they bothered establishing this title in the first place) and have the women's champ and majority of the diva's be on Raw. The diva's that go to SD! can be used as Valet's/managers.
Step 2 is to bring back the cruiserweight championship for SD! and give the smaller guys something to compete for. There is a lot of great cruiserweight talent and mostly they are under utilised.

With the CW title back in the picture why not split the tag titles back up and have 1 set on raw as they are, but establish fresh teams to keep on the roster and also a Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship on SD!, this will really help re-establish the cruiserweights.

Also a couple of stables/factions could be intorduced or pushed further, the SES should have a new member for 1 to help push the saviour that is CM Punk. Plus i think on RAW The Miz and Bigshow could become a power stable looking to aquire all the Gold, they could recruit Maryse who eventually gives into The Miz and push show for the WWE Title. The main difference would be that they would defend all the titles on a regular basis not like now where the US title hasnt been defended for who knows how long, they would even defend both titles at a PPV. Have them retain the 1st time to show the dominance of the group.

The last thing i would do is get rid of the PG rating!!

I don't know if this has to do with the creative team or Vince McMahon, but I would:

1) Bring back the Cruiserweight Divison so superstars like Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, Jimmy Wang Yang, and other notable cruisers could really shine.

2) Get rid of the Diva's Championship. It's honestly not that needed. Besides, it's ugly.

3) Un-unify the tag team titles. Put the WWE Tag Team titles back on Smackdown. Start bringing in some serious tag teams. The Fortunate Sons, DudeBusters, The Colons, Cryme Tyme, Hawkins and Ryder, BoD, Jesse and Festus, Rated-RKO, E & C, etc. Are all great, believable tag teams. Unlike ShowMiz or JeriShow.

4) Honestly, I'd turn WWE Superstars into another show and put it on Tuesday instead of NXT. Maybe give WWE Superstars a title or something. Who knows.

5) Bringing back Heat and Velocity are always an option too.

6) I know it wouldn't make much a difference, but it helps. I would chance the set of all shows. Bring back the Smackdown Fist and maybe keep RAW the way it is, but do something a little different or something.

That's about all I can think of so far.

1) Bring back the Cruiserweight Divison so superstars like Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, Jimmy Wang Yang, and other notable cruisers could really shine.
I have no problem with the Cruiserweight Division being brought back and I think it would be a great chance to get some high flying guys a chance to do something other than job to Sheamus and Ezekiel Jackson, but if it ever were to happen Rey should not be included, he is way out of that league by now. He deserves to be consistently in the upper card because he's still one of the best workers around, period, and is over enough to be the world champion.

I am not going to get into everything I would do, because that would take forever. But the first thing I can think of, from a creative standpoint, would be to consolidate and draw back the roster.

Some guys are close to retiring, like Finlay (who I mark out for, always have), Kane (another guy I have always marked out for), Big Show and Chavo. Do I know they are ready? No. But I might give them a little "push" toward the door.

Most people won't agree with this next part, but I don't care...it's my creative department! I would cut several guys. Guys like Mark Henry, MVP, Kozlov, Yoshi, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kunf Fu Naki, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Mike Knox, Slam Master J, The Great Khali. Some of those guys have their fans. Some of those guys can work. But all of them have one thing in common...they aren't going anywhere in the WWE. Some guys I might not fire, but I would make sure they understand they are house-show workers from here on out. There's just not enough tv time to go around. Benjamin is hard to cut, because he's great in the ring, but he's just not as over as he once was. I think his time has run out in the WWE.

I know it seems unrealistic to cut these guys, especially with TNA (sort of) knocking at the door. But who cares. Let them have these guys. None of these guys are real big draws, and TNA already has too many wrestlers as it is. Their storylines are a clusterF**K, and half of the people are not on tv, due to a lack of actual TV time.

After cutting, or not giving any tv time, to those guys, I would consolidate. I would take some guys who are doing singles work, and put them into REAL tag teams. I would put Primo and Carlito back together, same with Ryder and Hawkins. It's going to be hard to put Cryme Tyme back together, but I would do it anyway. I would shave Darren Youngs head, and put him with Gallows as a SES tag team. Dustin Rhodes would no longer be Goldust..he would be Dustin, teamed up with Cody as the Rhodes Boys. I would keep Croft/Barretta together, as well as the Hart Dynasty.

There...that's a tag division that ACTUALLY means something. Break up MizShow, or ShowMiz, whatever the f**K it's called, and put the belts on an ACTUAL team. Putting these teams together also makes 14 stars into 7 tag teams. Doing so will take away from the clusterF**K known as the mid card. Consolidation is needed.

Where to begin...

Guest Host concept gone. It draws in ratings sure. The exact same ratings they get without them. You wanna get more people to watch your wrestling show. Have more wrestling. Have a central figure either Vince McMahon or a General Manager and they can make all the matches and announcements at the beginning of the show. The rest of the show can be dedicated to promos and matches by the talent. The ones people pay to see.

Longer title reigns. The World Championship changed hands multiple times in the last few months. Swagger won it a couple weeks ago on Smackdown. Before that Jericho won at No Way Out. The WWE title was won by Cena at Wrestlemania before that Batista won it at No Way Out. Cena a few minutes before Batista and Sheamus two months earlier at TLC. If your champions only have the title for 1-2 Months then how can anyone take them seriously as a champion? I know I can't.

More entertaining characters. Aside from maybe Orton and Cena everyone else on Raw has a wodden cookie cutter cardboard cutout character. I want some excitement and some differentiality in my characters. I want something compelling I can sink my teeth into. Not this boring ass shit I see on Raw every Monday.

Longer matches on Raw because you know it is a wrestling show.. I'm sure I'll come up with more later on I can almost guarantee it.

1) End the roster split and unify the titles.

The roster split has run its course and served its purpose. Title belts are as follows

WWE Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Tag Team Champions
Television Champion
Cruiserweight Champion
Women’s Champion

2) The PG rating goes, not so there is blood, sex and extreme violence every week, but so when appropriate it can be used.

3) Get rid of the gimmick PPV's.

PPV schedule as follows:

Jan - Royal Rumble
Feb - No Way Out
Mar - WrestleMania
Apr - Backlash
May - Vengeance
Jun - King Of The Ring
July - Fully Loaded
Aug - Summerslam
Sept - Unforgiven
Oct - Vengeance
Nov - Survivor Series
Dec - Armageddon

Each PPV has a four hour slot

3) Raw & Smackdown would undergo the following changes:

Each would be 2 and a half hours long
Smackdown is live on Thursdays
Guest Host is scrapped, one GM/Commissioner (haven’t decided who)
Less backstage crap, more wrestling

4) Commentary

RAW - JR & King
Smackdown - Michael Cole and Matt Stricker (would want Paul Heyman if possible)
PPV, JR, King & Cole

5) Address the HD/Visuals

Yes, HD is great, fantastic (watching sport in HD is almost as good as getting a blowie) but I think the WWE have gone a bit overboard. The universal set for Raw and Smackdown would be changed, still have the LED lights where they advertise the next PPV is a week away etc, that’s fine. The ramp and stage would be like it was in the attitude era, BIG! That’s how it should be, I would model it slightly off the Raw set used for 2000/2001. Also I would get rid of the WWEHD from the barricades and go back to back ring steps and plain black posts (sometimes less is more).

The PPV stages need addressing too. With the exception of WrestleMania, there should be no ramp. Once again, no need to go overboard on HD for stage set ups. Armageddon and Royal Rumble 2000 has two of the best stages ever, no HD at all. Lastly, maybe time for a new WWE logo too.

6) Character changes

Triple H - Heel, nasty heel
Randy Orton - Tweener, like he is now
John Cena - Definite change needed - maybe bring back the rapper, but a shakeup needed none the less
Edge - Heel, so much better at it
Batista - Stay as he is

You could say there are a lot of issues currently with WWE. But I think the most pressing one is ending the brand extension. Here's why I think they should end it and how it would benefit the WWE rather than hurt it:

1. The roster isn't nearly as deep as it was in 2002. In 2002 you had all the stars from ECW, WCW, and of course all of the WWE talent. Now a days, they are struggling to build feuds without using the same pool of guys. Killing the brand extension would allow for anything in terms of feuds or potential matchups.

2. It would get guys over faster and more efficiently. Here's a perfect example of how having two world titles makes it harder. Look at Sheamus, he beat fucking John Cena! If there was just one world title, can you imagine how much better he would have gotten over? He would have been THE guy, the ONLY world champion. It's kind of hard to explain, but it would have made him look a lot better, rather than just the B rate world champion like how Swagger looks right now.

Some people say it would hurt the talent in a way because it would be harder to get air time. Exactly, that's the point. So when these guys do get on TV, they make the most of it. We see the same guys week in and week out on Raw and SD and it's pretty easy to predict who's gonna be in matches and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back