• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Sting truly signed with WWE...

If Sting really has signed with the WWE then none of you WWE loyalist ******s cant say he dont belong in the WWE hof anymore, by the way thats the most ignorant, stupidest, dumb fuck, brain washed argument ever.

I actually think this is better for TNA in the long run. They have more money to spend on advertising and younger talent they can capitalise on and make their own. All these veterans had a pretty hefty price tag attached to them so it frees up some money for more important things that are needed in the company. TNA can utilise the talent they already have which is more than capable already and deserving, losing these veterans is a big blow but it also gives the younger guys more air time and more work put into their characters and the TNA product. Short term TNA has lost a lot of name value and most probably a major storyline but it could work out for the better.

sting in the wwe was long over due i wish he would have done it earlier in his career, he could have had great feuds with the wwe greats, like hhh, hbk, taker, stone cold, rock, edge, eddie guerrero, and then in the last 2 years he could have feuded with orton, or cena. but if he signed for a year, makes you think how vince is going to use him.

Sting won't sign with WWE. I hope he does, because I don't want him back on TV despite the fact that he is "Sting". I'd rather have him as a color commentator or something, he's always had a knack for that thing but not in the ring and not on the mic. Sting, Nash, Booker - all those guys should go to WWE and have a blast. Sting should have that match with 'Taker so the WWE fans will jizz, and just go away from TNA. There's nothing that these guys can do for TNA anymore, they did enough.

Same goes for Steiner. Steiner can be useful right now for the next 6 months to a year. Then go to WWE, retire and that's it. They're legends, they deserve one final big stage.

But Sting is not signing with WWE. I think the guy will retire in TNA. If he wanted to go to WWE he would've already.

Sting won't sign with WWE. I hope he does, because I don't want him back on TV despite the fact that he is "Sting". I'd rather have him as a color commentator or something, he's always had a knack for that thing but not in the ring and not on the mic. Sting, Nash, Booker - all those guys should go to WWE and have a blast. Sting should have that match with 'Taker so the WWE fans will jizz, and just go away from TNA. There's nothing that these guys can do for TNA anymore, they did enough.

Same goes for Steiner. Steiner can be useful right now for the next 6 months to a year. Then go to WWE, retire and that's it. They're legends, they deserve one final big stage.

But Sting is not signing with WWE. I think the guy will retire in TNA. If he wanted to go to WWE he would've already.

First of all, you have no idea whether Sting will or will not sign with WWE. For you to say "I know," when you don't, is idiotic.

TNA needs all the big-name guys they can get at this point. They need exposure. I agree that moving forward, TNA needs to develop new stars. No question about that. But TNA has a pretty small audience at the moment, and we have no idea how many of them actually tune in to see guys like Sting, Nash, Flair, or any other guy from the past.

Is Sting far past his prime? Of course he is, and whether it's with WWE or back in TNA, this needs to be his last time around the block. But to even think Sting leaving is good for TNA is just wrong. They don't have the audience for it.

If Sting has signed a contract, or will soon, with WWE, I think it boils down to one thing; money. Sting may not need the money, but I guarantee WWE is willing to pay a good amount more than TNA. Kevin Nash, on his twitter page the other day, talked about this very thing. He said if TNA wants to get to another level, they need to spend money. He basically said WWE will pay a lot more for the talent than TNA will, and that has to factor into someones decision, no?

Do any of you think it's pure coincidence that Nash says this as he and Booker T re-sign with WWE, and Sting is rumored to do the same? I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back