If i had done all of that bullshit!

little nice girl

Dark Match Jobber
if i was nice and talked with proper grammar and all that other shit, when would i have been released?

P.S shango you still suck and King Jake i hope you die in your own vomit one day

Not now no.

I tried to be nice all the time and politely respond to all the stupid comments that are thrown at me just to take the piss, and it never stopped. Then one day after expressing an opinion one of the mods (i wasn't aware he was a mod at the time) decided to call me ******ed becase of my opinion and rather than try to convince him otherwise like i had others before him, i jus flamed him immediately and now im here, trying to convince guys like Jake that from now on i'll only post sensible, thoughtful posts without resorting to offending anyone, mods especially.

After seeing the number of threads you've started that exist just to slag off guys like Shango (clearly one of the most 'over' posters on this forum) and the amount of abuse you get LNG, as i said in another thread you have X-pac heat. No matter what you say or do, you're never gonna get things to change, meaning you'll never get out of here. I don't have anything bad to say about you as a person (I'd love to hear your thoughts on wrestling because that's why we joined this forum in the first place right?), but i will say, you've brought all of this on yourself, and if you ever want to have a wrestling conversation amongst the IWC where your views are respected (as much as the next random poster's is) then you'll have to join a different forum.

If you want to chat about wrestling properly, i'd be more than happy to do so as i would with anyone on this forum as long as they're civil, but don't expect the gimp jokes to ever stop.

(I bet i become the new gimp now)

To be fair, you weren't exactly given the same treatment as other prisoners. Usually other prisoners are allowed to write a 2000 word essay on some topic such as alien sightings or the theory of zombies (don't ask me, it's just the truth), or something like that. I don't know if they would let you out if you did, but it's always worth a shot.

Basically, it was one of those things where you had to prove that you genuinely wanted to remain on the WZ board. And, 2000 words isn't really that hard, I probably post more than that every day.

You should see if that would help restore some "credits" towards your release. It's just a suggestion.

Probably would have taken longer. I mean, your co-prisoners are still here and they're streets ahead of you.

On a side note, Casey, Cenahr and OIL are both posting some very good topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back