TripleH'sBestOneEva

Technicaly, anyone who gets pissed up and has a punchup in the street after a night out is a street fighter.

Doesnt give you much street cred :p

This will shoot your street cred through the roof

hat2.jpg

suck my dick just cause someone writes ther age as 15 on here doesnt mean they are hey i culd be 16 or maybe 17 maybe im 98 i mite even live in peru you no what is abosutley pathetic people who abuse people who they think are bout 10 years younger then them i bet ur about 28 years old living in your parents basement dreaming about the things i do with women and maybe hoping one day u'll leave ur computer move ur 300kg arse down to the street corner and loose ur viginity to ur sister
peace out

suck my dick just cause someone writes ther age as 15 on here doesnt mean they are hey i culd be 16 or maybe 17 maybe im 98 i mite even live in peru you no what is abosutley pathetic people who abuse people who they think are bout 10 years younger then them i bet ur about 28 years old living in your parents basement dreaming about the things i do with women and maybe hoping one day u'll leave ur computer move ur 300kg arse down to the street corner and loose ur viginity to ur sister
peace out

Jake. Where do you keep finding these kids? They are HILARIOUS! You should make me a Prison mod so I can butt fuck him for the hell of it. lol

why are these people so ******ed. Why would we need to get up to do things to family members when they live in the same house. ******

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back