Kaedon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaedon: To who? The rest of the ******s on this forum? And even if most of the people on this board arent almost as dumb as a bag of hammers, I dont care what they or anyone else thinks, so I have no need to brag to anyone about anything.

Jake: Oh so the rest of the posters are ******s? And yet when you poster here most of those ''******'' could put up better discussion that you. They didn't need to keep going over the same points again.

He's seriously still edit: whining???? Dude honestly I think he's the retarted one, if he has such a problem he should just go talk to "smarter" people. Damn he calls Jake names and stuff like that, but doesn't seem to get the point that he does not care XD

Kaedon: Thats because I can put crater sized holes through their bullshit smark "logic" and the best most of them can come up with is "DUDE YOURE SUCH A WWE MARK." Well how can I argue with "logic" like that? If more than .0000000000000001% of this board had something intelligent to say, I wouldnt say most of the lot of you are dumbfucks. However it isnt the case.

Jake: Shit your right. I never noticed how stupid all of our posters are. I've with you man. With your ''intelligence'' and my good looks we could dominate the world of wrestling geeks.

Kaedon: Shitty witty remarks, wow. I guess thats what happens when you have nothing relevant to say.....

Jake: You've had nothing relevant to say since you started PM'ing me.

Taken from the stupid PM's thread.

Kaedon: See Shadow, its reasons like that, that make me not want to post around here. If a mod decides they dont like someones post, they can make a case for spamming because the rule is so fucking vague. That there proves my point Jake you half witted psuedo-intillectual fuck.

Personally I dont get how it proves his point. So is he now saying that he did spam, but how was he supposed to know because the rules are so vague?

If somebody could answer that for me, then well that would be just peachy.

I didn't notice he used the term pseudo-intellectual that I take as a huge Insult, I clasify myself either as Intellectual or Geek, never Pseudo-Intellectual. That is one of my Friends and he doesn't watch Wrestling.

Kaedon: Actually I have been responding with very relevant comments to everything you have to say and to the bullshit that is this board. However YOU are hurling around insults and using other fallacies of distraction because you're too dumb to come up with a comeback that cant be shredded to bits.

Jake: With all of your ''intelligence'' you haven't appeared to notice, that the only reason I'm still replying to you is to get your rather strange responses. I dont know if you've even noticed but there's a thread dedicated to you in The Prison. In there is comments from NON mods. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do.

KEADON: Broken Record

This is taken from a Kaedons one and only thread.

Kaedon: I suggest that there be a more democratic and objective way to determine what is and isnt spam. It seems to me around here that if you post something the mods or someone else doesnt like, you get pegged for spamming. How are we allowed to have a free exchange of ideas if you get warned and banned for something someone else randomly determines as spam? I never once gave one word answers, short ones maybe, but not one worders. Ive seen people write less and get away with it.

Take the thread in the Raw section for example, there are tons of posts there shorter than anything I have posted and yet none of those people got a warning or banned. Hell the post itself is a nonsensical rant (which I was told was spamming) but since everyone agrees with it its ok?

Jackson5: Well, heres basically how it is..

The Mods won't just warn you because they dont like you.. Maybe they'll end up keeping a eye on you, but they definatly won't give you a warning for shits and giggles.. Tho, I do agree that somethings considered of spam are blown way out of perportion(sp?) such as one sentence replies and such, I really don't believe for one second you'd be warned just for the fact of you being disliked..

Some things considered spam could be debated tho..

Jake: Is that not spam?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...392#post128392

Answering nope to a question is spam. You might feel hard done by because you got warned but the simple fact is that people who give good detailed answers never get warning's. Why could that be?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...432#post128432

Does that really add anything to the discussion. It's you opinion and you're welcome to it. But could'nt you put why ECW suck's?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...217#post128217

Again it's you're opinion, I feel the same but I and other's would add more to it.

I might be a little bit harsh sometime's when it come's to spam but that's only because I want to get the quality of post's better. If warning people does that then I will continue.

Jonny B: Honestly, there seems to be alot of issues with what is/isn't spam around this place over the last couple of weeks, unfortunately at this time I cant g over everything due to me not having a secure Internet connection. As soon as I am able to get back full time we can look over everything and maybe have a look at re-defining what is/isn't spam. I dont know, but my instinct would be that the Mods are warning people for the right reasons, just because you dont see someone get warned doesn't mean they dont get something.

Jake: I dont discriminate. Everybody get's warned for the same thing's. If I miss somebody that's unintentional. Mod's cant be expected to warn every single poster who spam's. It's near impossible.

Kaedon: But why should anyone post 5 paragraphs of nonsense when a few words will do? Less is more

Jake: Because a few word's resemble spam. Most people could give a simple answer in a sentence but that's not going to lead to more discussion. And the whole purpous is discussion. It make's it more intresting if somebody can pick apart you're post.

It might be easier to give a one sentence reply but who want's to read it? And with a one sentence answer who will value you're opinion?

Kaedon: Actually, in a very bass ackwards sort of way, it will lead to more. A vague answer is left open to interpretation and therefore would lead to more discussion. "Do you think ECW can be saved?" "Nope." "Why not?" "Well heres why, because I think blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Jake: Yeah but why make load's of smaller post's that will inevitably lead to a lot of spam. If you make a slightly larger post it will have the same affect and warning's wont have to be dealt out.

"Do you think ECW can be saved?" "Nope." "Why not?" "Well heres why, because I think blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Also the conversation will get nowhere because if people reply in a post with ''Nope'', ''Why Not'' they deserve a warning.

Kaedon: I understand where you are coming from, I just guess I have a problem with the subjectivity of it all. I dont want mods singling myself or others out just because they dont like what I have to say.

Jake: I would'nt abuse my power and warn somebody if I did'nt agree with what they had to say. I would'nt even warn somebody if they flamed me. It does'nt bother me. Although I'll give out warning's if somebody else is flamed. As far as I'm concerned everybody has a right to there oppinion weather I agree or not is irrelivent.

Jackson5:

Because a few word's resemble spam.

Not in all cases.. Sometimes, a few words can mean more then writing a whole paragraph if done right..

Most people could give a simple answer in a sentence but that's not going to lead to more discussion.

Sure it could.. Lets say the topic is

"Is Bobby Lashley the next Brock Lesnar?"

A poster can simply say

"No, there is noway Lashley at the moment compares to Brock Lesnar.. He lacks mic skills and wrestling ability"

Out of that post, I can pick out a debate of.. How doesn't he compare to Brock? There wrestling talent are equal.. There both powerhouses.. Mic skills can improve etc etc.. Now saying something like

"No"

Then I can see your point..

It make's it more intresting if somebody can pick apart you're post.

Yeah, but sometimes, people just don't feel like writing a shit load, but they do want to get there point across..

It might be easier to give a one sentence reply but who want's to read it?

I can make the same case about a long post.. When a poster posts an essay, that really almost always kills that thread.. People normally just ignore it.

And with a one sentence answer who will value you're opinion?

If done right, it can happen.

Yeah but why make load's of smaller post's that will inevitably lead to a lot of spam.

No matter how long of a post a user makes, someone will aways spam..

Also the conversation will get nowhere because if people reply in a post with ''Nope'', ''Why Not'' they deserve a warning.

Why? If a person states there opinion on a certain issue, even wih maybe a one sentence post, why does it deserve a warning... I would agree if the user goes off topic, but while staying on topic, why can't you post one sentence? Theres almost no logic behind that.. A discussion is people going back and fourth in a conversation.. And I believe, no matter how long the post it, a discussion can be formed..

I believe you both need to put into each other shoes.. I'm sure Jake remembers what it feels like to be a poster, and possibly Kaedon knows what it feels like to be a mod.. But really the definition of spam here is ust a little pushy.. The definition of the term is basically going off topic.. So really, I believe that if you contribute something to the topic, even if its 10 words, it shouldn't be considered spam.. Other then that, it deserves a warning.

Oh my God Jake wasnt lying. THere actually is a thread about me. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why would you waste your time talking about someone you dont know? Do you people have nothing better to do? I dont even know where to start with the stupidity in this thread.

Says the dipshit who took the time to point this out. We're bored. You're stupid. We go together quite well.

That's the best excuse you have? Your opinion of me doesnt change the fact that all of you losers have nothing better to do than to talk shit about someone you hardly know. Then again, considering the baseless insults that get thrown around on this board, I shouldnt be suprised.

PS: Was that word too big for you? "Base-less" there I broke it down for you. As in you have no BASE to call me stupid. It is merely the biased opinion of a mod who has let his "power" rush to his head. I bet you're some loser in real life so you flex your mod muscle. And no that wasnt a baseless accusation, it's a logical assumption.

Why in the hell would someone have the non-smarts to ask people on an internet forum about us "wasting" time talking about "people we don't know?" Now here I thought that's the point of these f*cking forums, man...but what do I know? I'm only a geek who posts here. I don't know any WWE superstars personally...but that isn't going to stop my nerdy ass from talking up a storm about them on WZ's forums. This is a very clueless question coming from someone who also postED on the ON THE SAME FORUM, no less. If you've taken the time to register and pick out an avatar, then chances are you're a big enough turbo-nerd to completely lose any right to single out others for the same shit. I'm a geek and I don't live in denial of it like some folks. Questioning the free time usage habits of a geek is a pretty pointless thing to do, especially when you're one of them. So is placing yourself above them like you're the coolest kid in class.

What an Asshole, he deserved to be banned long ago IMO from what I have read. He seemed like he could have been a decent poster if he stopped bitching for once, but he didn't.

See ya loser, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Kaedon: Why would I read it? I dont give a fuck what anyone says or thinks about me. You people dont matter so tell me why I should care about your opinion?

The last PM I recieved. I'm dissapointed Jonny banned him again. He certainly needs to chill out a bit. Kaedon if your reading, give your mum a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back