If Cena Turns Heel + Miz Face

Awesome

Occasional Pre-Show
Right this is my first thread so I apologize if i cock it up. But Im curious, even though I seriously don't think Cena will turn, what if he did? Will the Cena haters become his fans? I'm just thinking, cause I always want him to lose because I really hate his character, Yet for some reason I want to cheer the guy. So If he does turn, will the "Cena Sucks" fans become the "lets go Cena" fans and vice versa?

That is just what Im thinking about what will us fans do, but what would it actually mean for the E? Raw heels - Miz, Barrett, Sheamus, Cena, Face - Orton, Trips (maybe). Does the Miz turn face? To me its a matter of time. Im genuinely shocked he's managed to stay heel for so long because the fans really want to cheer him. I love the Miz as heel, but as face the Miz will be money and if we all want Cena to turn is this the way to make it so that everyones happy? We get heel Cena and will still love the Miz because we'll he's Awe...u know the rest and at the same time Miz's story and rise to the top gives the kids a hero.

It's tough to say. I don't see Cena going heel anytime soon. Until they can find someone that is a legitimate threat to his spot as the top face of the company, Cena is still going to be rocking that purple "Never Give Up" Barney shirt. I personally have no gripe with Cena. Only REAL issues I share about him is his Superman no selling comebacks, and his gimmick being uber stale. I think the hate for Cena by the smart marks will DEFINITELY die down by a large margin.

As for a Miz face turn, it will happen one day. I just don't think it should be right now. He's got something going with this heel run as the champion, and I think we should wait maybe another year before turning him face. But Miz as face will happen, and it more than likely will work IF you allow him to reign a decent run as a Heel WWE Champion.

The Miz is a fucking dick. He is currently a dick, and he always will be a dick. The way he talks, walks, and thinks he's better than every other person around him, he will most likely never be a face. If he does become a face, it will probably be a bad move. Just because The Miz is amazing on the mic, and the IWC worship his balls, doesn't mean he needs to become face. Why try to fix something that isn't broken? The Miz is one of the top heels on RAW along with Sheamus and Wade Barrett. Take a look at my sig. Could you really see The Miz catering the crowd like Rey Mysterio or John Cena? Nope.

And turning Cena heel just wouldn't work. He's currently in a feud with Barrett and the feud more than likely, will continue even after his fireing. Cena showed a lot of heart doing what he did at survivor series and it really went with his character. it showed us how much respect Cena has for the WWE Championship and the WWE Universe. Cena turning heel just to please some older adult fans is just foolish. Especially since the WWE are focusing their product to younger fans. Cena isn't turning heel and The Miz turning would be a massive fail..

Take a look at my sig. Could you really see The Miz catering the crowd like Rey Mysterio or John Cena? Nope.

Actually I could, and I imagine many other people can see it too. Dont get me wrong, Heel Miz is the reason Im still interested in WWE, but his story is the real ultimate underdog story. So he can win the kids, and he's a good looking guy, so the women wont be a problem.

I stopped watching WWE just before the invasion and came back last year. The first Raw I watched I saw the Miz and thought The new Rock. Once I got on sites like this I realized I was one of many thinking that. The guy screams out superstar. He has all the ability to connect with the mainstream in a way that hasnt happened since the great one.

The Miz is a fucking dick. He is currently a dick, and he always will be a dick. The way he talks, walks, and thinks he's better than every other person around him, he will most likely never be a face.

The Rock was the same way when he started his rise in the WWF. He was an arrogant asshole with the NOD, even kicking out the leader to take over the group. He turned face for a couple months, only to have a long run as heel WWF Champion before finally turning back face. When he was a heel he was berating fans, being an asshole, much like The Miz does now. I think if they give him a solid run as champion, sooner or later fans will start cheering Miz on more, especially in a fued with Cena where half the crowd typically hates Cena anyway.

I can see Miz being a face after a decent run at the top as THE heel on RAW which right now you'd have to consider him the top heel on RAW being the WWE Champion.

I'd like to see this actually. Could be interesting.

Miz is the Champ, say until EC, then Cena comes out, beats him down, for no reason. This happens again over the next couple of weeks, turning Cena heel & Miz face. At WM, they have their ME.

Anyways, that aside, I believe that this would be a breath of fresh air for WWE. Having their top face turn heel & their near-to-top heel turn face. Would be something different and possibly more enjoyable.

This to me could never work because for one, John Cena is all the kids superhero. They market more towards kids, so making their superhero the villain and turning The Miz (villain) into the superhero just could not work in any way you look at it.

The Miz's character just screams heel. As a heel he's great and making him the good guy just look stupid having him face dominant heels like Wade Barrett, Sheamus, and if Cena was turned, it would just be a Miz pinball beatdown.

Before I saw Cena's "farewell speech" on Raw this week (and after he counted the one-two-three for Orton at SS), I would have loved to see Cena turn heel. However, I think that promo alone cemented him as a face; at least for the next little while.

I know, I know...Cena's face-status already WAS written in stone (at least it seemed that way before he got involved in the Nexus angle), but I think his promo on Raw swayed at least a few of the Cena haters. Look at it this way: Cena will have (at least a few) more 18+ males cheering for him when they see him next, if only because of that promo...and the women & kids aren't about to start booing him.

Hell, the promo swayed me...I was never a big Cena fan, but I like his character a lot more after hearing his promo this past Monday. The run-in at the end of the show was a bit much, but not completely over-the-top. I absolutely loved the "LET'S GO CENA!/CENA SUCKS!" chant that he led, I'd find it hard to believe if someone said they weren't thoroughly entertained by that, or at least got a smile out of it (even if they were rolling their eyes a bit).

Now the matter of the Miz as a face: This coming Monday, I believe that the live crowd is going to fucking explode with an INSANE amount of heat for the Miz as soon as they hear his intro (I mean the "AWESOME!!" sound-byte that happens before his music hits). The fans at Raw are going to boo him out of the building. It would be crazy for the creative-team to even consider turning him face this early, although I do think the Miz is eventually going to have a fantastic run as a face.

I don't think now (or any time in the immediate future) is the time for Cena or The Miz to turn. I do think that we'll see The Miz as a face before we see Cena as a heel though. My prediction is we'll see a face (or maybe a tweener) Miz sometime in 2011, but not until after Wrestlemania is a distant memory.

if cena turns heel, miz should stay heel so it gives someone in the mid card who is a face the opportunity to move up the ME scene.

Plus turning miz heel would def hurt his credibility as a champion big time (he gets boo'd as a heel, becomes a champ as a heel, then turns face cause of a heel cena jus doesn't sound right)

plus if miz turns face then you'll get miz vs sheamus, but a heel miz u get (vs jomo, DRAGON, christian, hhh, orton, coffee, bourne etc...

I want both of these guys to turn but not in the same storyline. Cena should turn heel just to make things more compelling (but we all know this won't happen), and the Miz should turn face because the way he is now he can be money and everyone, myself included, wants to cheer him (hell I cheer him anyway.)

It shouldn't be connected though because usually in a turn storyline you want the one turning to win their first feud to cement them in their new role. If Cena and Miz both turn then it will hurt one of them.

For those of you thinking I'm crazy saying either one of these two could be hurt think about it. Cena loses then people lose interest and assume he can only get it done as a face and the kids are happy that the great betrayer has been beaten and just don't care anymore. If Miz loses (and I think he would in this case) then he loses all of his momentum and would end up as just another upper mid-carder who gets occasional title shots or he'll be in limbo like Jack Swagger.

Cena turning heel is another "shake up" that needs to happen, just like Miz winning the title on RAW and not a PPV (side note: I looked at my girlfriend when Miz came out and cashed in and told her I would LOVE to see a title win on RAW since its been forever).

I MTFO when Miz won and thought about him being a heel champion. But Cena is sooooo close to turning heel that I think its just a matter of time. WWE could've done it at least 4 times on Monday night that Im just waiting for it to happen. Its all about shock with Vince and WWE and they have done a good job of keeping the fans on the edge of their seats.

I need an Advil. The smell of so much BS is giving me a headache. JC won't turn heel until he is way off the hill and needs one final reason to stay around (a la Hogan). He is the face of the company and sells barney shirts by the cratefull, it would be bad for business, so that immediately means it won't happen.

As for the Miz, yes, a face move is possible, creative will need to work overtime to keep this mediocre talent as legit ME. It won't make a difference if he's a face or heel, he's not the uber villian says Trips was before PG, so the kiddies won't be crying or confused if he changes 'sides'. If they come with someway for him to sell merchandise like Rey or JC then there's reason to keep him one way, but besides that, he hasnt got the talent to be chosey about his character. PV

What does it matter? If the switch happened I'd give it 3 months before people on here are saying "miz needs to go heel, he'll turn at this ppv jus watch". And other people will say cena as heel isnt working. I get that the whole point of a forum is to express an opinion but it would be nice if people just waited to see what happened next instead of constantly discussing the future, no offence to the OP but I personally think miz's success is down to being heel so why would you want to change that just because you enjoy his character. Look at orton, yeah he's over but his character isn't as interesting in my opinion.

I'm not trying to troll the Miz, but the dude is handicapped by his need to have people hate him. Little kids are never, never going to like the guy and I can't think of a way to make them. I'll admit that my imagination might handicap me, but the Miz is too one dimensional to ever be a face, IMHO.

As for Cena, I used to be just as guilty as anyone of wanting to see him turn heel, but after Survivor Series I've realized that he's not going to and that I don't even want him to, anymore. It's no longer in his character; he's one dimensional too. If he ever turned heel, it would just be uncomfortable. Nobody would know whether to cheer him or boo him, and that's the last thing you want out of a guy. As of now, everyone has an opinion of Cena and it's obvious that WWE is going to keep it that way, because that's Cena's way of staying relevant.

I'm not sure about The Miz, but there is absolutely no chance that Cena will be turning now. If he was gonna turn, it had to be at SS. At SS, he did the ultimate face thing, sacrificing his carreer for what he thought was right and I just can't see him turning anymore.

I think the way the Nexus storyline has progressed there is no chance in hell that John Cena will turn heel as long as he is involved in this feud. Frankly this tease of when Cena will turn heel is bringing in more viewers than ever so it would be good if WWE keep teasing it for the time being rather than actually turning Cena heel.

But the thing is that if you want Miz to be the top face of your company Cena would have to turn heel for that move to be a success. Cena is extremely over as a face currently and it does seem that no one will be able to challenge his popularity unless he turns heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back