• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could John Cena ever go heel again?

There's every chance Cena COULD go heel in the FUTURE, but not any time soon. John Cena is arguable the number 1 face on the roster and I think John Cena, if he's going heel again, will wait and be a face until WWE goes through the younger guys and manages to find a suitable guy to build up to become the next big superstar in WWE for John Cena to put over.

It won't be for another 4 or 5 years until there is a young guy coming in who is ready.

He would definately be able to do a good job as he seemed perfectly comfortable being the Doctor of Thuganomics on RAW a couple RAWs ago, so I think he would still be able to be very entertaining.

I keep telling this to everybody who I talk about Cena turning heel.

If Cena is the Hogan of today, and Hogan pissed off the world by joining the NWO, then how titanic it would be for Cena to CHEAT and BEAT Taker at Wrestlemania 28.

I know most ppl don't want Taker to ever lose at Mania, and I'm with them on that, but in this day and age where heel turns are soooo rare, the only way to make Cena become the ultimate heel is by having him STEAL Taker's streak. There's no one else left in the WWE for Cena to turn on that would have the impact like this would. Besides, after Triple H, who else would Taker have left to face for his 20th? Cena is the last opponent, and just imagine how he would be the next night on Raw after killing Taker's streak, bragging to the whole world and shoving in their face that he beat Taker. He stole his streak! It would be unprecedented! It would be epic! It would take years for Cena to become a face again.

This is the only way that Cena can become the ultimate heel the WWE needs. Who agrees?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back