Identity of the Mystery "Biker" at TNA's Victory Road PPV

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
ProWrestling.net is reporting that Lisa Marie Varon, aka TNA Knockout Tara, was the mystery "biker" at tonight's Victory Road PPV. After a brief hiatus from the company, it appears that Varon and TNA have reached a new deal and she is now back with the company.

Well this should make an interesting storyline, Tara getting Rayne for costing her her career. Who called this again during the Victory Road Live Discussion?

I did.

Makes no sense to have it be anyone but Tara, who's been rumored to be returning for weeks now. Question still remains as to how they'll justify her return seeing as she was "retired" by Rayne over a month ago, but one way or another it was quite obvious it was her if you ask me.

I am just hoping it is Tara, I miss seeing her on TV every week :) One of the best female wrestlers in the world, and hot as hell :)

Still, a 1 month retirement is a bit short even by wrestling standards!

I did.

Makes no sense to have it be anyone but Tara, who's been rumored to be returning for weeks now. Question still remains as to how they'll justify her return seeing as she was "retired" by Rayne over a month ago, but one way or another it was quite obvious it was her if you ask me.

Eh I missed it I Just saw Madison 'Naked 'Rayne sitting there in disbelief, She probably had her hair out. I was looking at the stream at the time.

I am just hoping it is Tara, I miss seeing her on TV every week :) One of the best female wrestlers in the world, and hot as hell :)

Still, a 1 month retirement is a bit short even by wrestling standards!

It's Tara, man.

Two dead giveaways:

1. Size of her tits. Von Erich and Sky both have D-cup's, and Sky's implants look like implants. The mystery attacker on the bike looked all natural, and much tanner than either Erich or Sky.

2. That ass! Are you kidding? What self-respecting man who's been watching Tara wrestle for the last decade can't tell her ass from his own left hand? Tara's got an ass that just won't quit – the moment she turned around I knew it was her just by seeing that voluptuous apple bottom.

As for the retirement angle – well, hopefully they drag this out for another few weeks and hold off on the reveal to build intrigue. Even if they don't, it won't matter much, as a Tara return would garner a lot of interest either way, but I'd rather they really build on it while they can.

It's Tara, man.
As for the retirement angle – well, hopefully they drag this out for another few weeks and hold off on the reveal to build intrigue. Even if they don't, it won't matter much, as a Tara return would garner a lot of interest either way, but I'd rather they really build on it while they can.

Lets just hope they don't keep it as long as the masked man in the S.E.S.

Quite Frankly I just don't care anymore. So let's hope the Tara thing is only like a month wait.

The only reason for the retirement agnle was because her contract was running out and they never came up with a new deal for her..so she is abck now..and I'm happy, she'll be feuding with Rayne I hope soon and the other BP...as for Angelina Love, who does she feud with now??

All I can say it WHAT AN ENTRANCE, Tara looked smoking HOT on at motorcycle, I hope thats her new gimmick, the bicker chick. I'm also very happy that Tara is returning as a heel, she's 10 times more entertaining that way. Her last month before she was retired, she was playing a heel and she was doing a great job, I'm glad she's continuing it.

I wonder how TNA is going to explain this, maybe madison can say that she needed help since velvet and lacey were out and she needed someone who hated angelina as much as her, so she made a deal with Tara to take care of her.

you guys do realize that since Tara was the one on the motorcycle, that Madison is still the knockouts champion since the stipulation said that Madison would only lose her title if velvet or Lacey interfered. I'm guessing Madison will get her title back this week on impact

34283_411582371025_31695961025_4669528_131110_n.jpg

....Yeah that is Tara no doubt. And damn does she look hot. I believe we have seen Tara wear those exact pants in the ringbefore as well.

Two dead giveaways:

1. Size of her tits.

2. That ass!

Hell yes! Yeah it was reported that it was, in fact, Tara. Good thing too. I have my own opinions about women "in" wrestling. But the Knockout division has always been good, and Tara has always been a reason for that ever since she came to TNA. We've gotten to see what she can really do in the ring with no strings attached from the WWE's style. Now the tension has been eased between her and TNA, and we could get a nice feud now between Tara/Rosie/Angelina vs TBP. Now if they can only get Mickie James...

Of course it was Tara, and yes Madison will prove it wasnt the BP so she will get her belt back,,,and she can also allow Tara back because she was the one that retired her. But the real thing here is, this allows the BP to reunite...Madison out Love back in. So look for BP to fued with Tara and Madison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back