The rise of ACW the fall of TNA

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
After the controversy surrounding the Angle/Jarrett scandal. Jeff sold his share of TNA wrestling to Dixie Carter making her the majority owner of TNA wrestling. Under Dixie's control the TNA ratings plummeted even further to the point that on October 18th 2009 TNA held its last event Bound for Glory. Bobby Lashley defeated Kurt Angle for the TNA title. AJ Styles defeated Samoa Joe for the X-Division title and Joe and AJ embraced. Booker T and Scott Steiner dropped the tag team titles to Team 3D and Sting beat Foley for the Legends title. Finally Angelina Love dropped the Knockout title to Tara and everyone said their good byes. Not knowing who wouls till have a job tomorrow all they knew was that TNA's majority stock was bought by a man named Christian Battlez an entrepreneur from Indiana. He planned on changing the name to ACW (Alternative Championship Wrestling) and planned on vacating all the titles as a fresh start. He brought in some indy talent and former WWE,WCW,and ECW competitors. He got rid of the Legends title so Sting was the last champion but kept the X-Division title just renaming it the ACW X-Division Championship. On October 19th 2009. In the arena formerly known as the Impact Zone now known as the Battlegrounds. ACW held its first Tv Taping. Impact was changed to Attitude and the first show was set to air.

Roster

Bobby Lashley
Kurt Angle
Sting
Samoa Joe
Mick Foley
Rob Van Dam
AJ Styles
Booker T
Scott Steiner
Abyss
Matt Morgan
Kevin Nash
Christopher Daniels
Raven
Sabu
Sandman
Elijah Burke
Homicide
Hernandez
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Kazarian
Jay Lethal
Ken Anderson
Eddie Fatu
Jeff Hardy
Amy Dumas
Brother Ray
Brother D-Von
Brother Runt
Stacy Keibler
James Storm
Robert Roode
Eric Young
Brutus Magnus
Doug Williams
Paul Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
William Regal
Sheik Abdul Bashir
Muhammad Hassan
Lisa Marie Varon
Angel Williams
Talia Madison
Madison Rayne
Gail Kim
Christy Hemme
Torrie Wilson
Joy Giovanni

How do I get approved to start a thread for my federation?

My league is called the OWA (Ohio Wrestling Association.) Our budget is minimal, so we won't be stealing any superstars from WWE or TNA. Our current "active roster" is set at 20 total male and female competitors. There are also 5 "non competitor" slots in the company. All wrestlers much be willing to work for under $1,000 per match, unless there is a rare exception. There will be 8 PPVs per year, with wrestlers competing on an average of 5 or so shows. In season 1, we have only one belt, the "heavyweight championship."

Hopefully I can find out tomorrow how to get approved for a new thread. Until then, I will unveil the first 5 characters of OWA. . . . .

#1. Demolition Ax- Hard up for money and 60 years old, Ax has returned to what he does best. Ax is more of a thinker at this point, and will likely try to set up some evil alliance.
#2. Big D- A local 20something with excellent technique and a crafty submission game. He stands 6'1, weighs 220, and is a member of the "Blevins Gang."
#3. Bret Michaels- Nicknamed "The Showstopper", Michaels shows a lot of resemblence to his older cousin Shawn. Bret is in his early 30's, and can wrestle any style of match. He dresses similar to Shawn (circa 1996).
#4. Francine- A former ECW alumni, this could be Francine's final run in pro wrestling. She is now 40ish, but looking to go out with a bang! The guys are still crazy about Francine, especially on the local scale!
#5. Big Kahuna- A local Samoan in his mid 30's, Kahuna tips the scales at 468 lbs, and uses a "Yokozuna type" splash as his finisher.

Here is the next batch. . . . . .

#6. Looney Layne- A local lady that just turned 21, Looney is nimble and super athletic. She's confident enough to wrestle in the male or female divisions.
#7. Eugene Dinsmore- In one of the biggest financial acquisitions, Eugene immediately becomes a Title contender. Dinsmore now has a more aggressive, no nonsense approach.
#8. Dennis- Dennis is an older member of the popular "Blevins Gang", and serves as the primary referee in OWA. He is known to do an excellent job. Dennis fills one of the 5 "non competitor" slots.
#9. Barry "Smash" Darsow- In his mid 50's, Smash has been talked out of retirement once again. Ax has convinced him to reunite in giving Demolition "one more run" against the young guys.
#10. Luke Williams- At 62 years old, Williams is the "OWA Commissioner." This wild character hosts a weekly segment entitled "The Luke Williams Show", in which he interviews superstars, and makes major announcements.

#11. Backwards Billy- Wearing a tophat and goofy green suit, this mid 30-something is mostly useful for comedic relief. He wrestles individually or teams with Looney Layne as the "Lunatics."
#12. Medicine Man- This local is known for always wearing a purple mask, and having amazing recooperative powers! He's a test for anyone, and can wrestle both on the mat and off the ropes!
#13. Bill Alfonzo- Alfonzo is one of OWA's primary referees, although many people still question his "true motive." Alfonzo is 40ish and an ECW veteran.
#14. The Bull- Another member of the "Blevins Gang", this man is the middle of 3 brothers. He's only about 5'8, 150 lbs, but shows a lot of aggression!
#15. Miss Ohio- The younger sister of the Bull, Miss Ohio is known for being beautiful and stirring up controversy. It remains to be seen what she can do in the ring, as she is only 5' tall, 100 lbs!

#11. Backwards Billy- Wearing a tophat and goofy green suit, this mid 30-something is mostly useful for comedic relief. He wrestles individually or teams with Looney Layne as the "Lunatics."
#12. Medicine Man- This local is known for always wearing a purple mask, and having amazing recooperative powers! He's a test for anyone, and can wrestle both on the mat and off the ropes!
#13. Bill Alfonzo- Alfonzo is one of OWA's primary referees, although many people still question his "true motive." Alfonzo is 40ish and an ECW veteran.
#14. The Bull- Another member of the "Blevins Gang", this man is the middle of 3 brothers. He's only about 5'8, 150 lbs, but shows a lot of aggression!
#15. Miss Ohio- The younger sister of the Bull, Miss Ohio is known for being beautiful and stirring up controversy. It remains to be seen what she can do in the ring, as she is only 5' tall, 100 lbs!

stop crowding my thread. you can start your own thread when you get ten non spam posts. go post in the wrestling sections and then when you have ten posts start a thread in the Book This section not my thread. Thank you.

Hey , sorry buddy. I am new here, I thought since this thread was dated 7-27, it wasnt active. When is your next installment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back