I'd like to thank you...

I really just feel pretty bad for you FTS because I know how much you put into getting it all together, and I thought the CLDL was really the place where the other people I saw in it would show what their really made of. I was looking forward to debating Matt Fox. I had been anticipating that one since the schedule was released because I thought he would be one of the more challenging debates. I can understand how it's not for everybody, as it's a more formal type of debate though.

It's not over by a long shot, and I know I've got some serious competition coming. I've been pretty fortunate so far but I am disappointed that I have not really faced much of a challenge yet. I already know where those challenges are going to come from. Listen to the song for further info.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oDOPGKckXyg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oDOPGKckXyg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I really just feel pretty bad for you FTS because I know how much you put into getting it all together, and I thought the CLDL was really the place where the other people I saw in it would show what their really made of. I was looking forward to debating Matt Fox. I had been anticipating that one since the schedule was released because I thought he would be one of the more challenging debates. I can understand how it's not for everybody, as it's a more formal type of debate though.

It's not over by a long shot, and I know I've got some serious competition coming. I've been pretty fortunate so far but I am disappointed that I have not really faced much of a challenge yet. I already know where those challenges are going to come from. Listen to the song for further info.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oDOPGKckXyg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oDOPGKckXyg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
fixed.

Just a typo/brain fart. C'mon they're both three letter names, and I was still waking up, LOL. My bad, I fixed it in my post too.

I owe you an apology FTS, as I was was one those people you referred to as "******ed ********ing jackasses." I wish I had a good excuse like I died or my dog ate my computer, but truth be told, after week 1, which I lost 35-25, I came to the (correct) realization that I just couldn't even argue something that I didn't believe in, or didn't know anything about, which happened to be the topics at hand. It didn't help when my week 1 opponent pretty much said "go kill yourself," but that isn't an excuse.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies, it was wrong of me to not continue, or at least tell you that I can't continue.
I didn't post in my first debate, thinking that T-Diggle had skipped it as well. Not an excuse, I should have posted anyway. But it is the reason why I didn't. I was waiting for him because the affirmer goes first. If my opponent doesn't look like he's going to show up, I've learned that the correct thing to do is post, even if it doesn't look like my opponent is going to do so. For not doing this, I applogise to T-Diggle and FTS. I will not no show again without notice.

Stormtrooper, I fucking PMed you to get in on our debate, telling you I didn't want to beat you by default. Kind of a hint that I wanted you to show up, and thus wouldnt abuse you for doing so. If you didn't believe in the side you were debating you could have asked for a swap. I'd have happily switched sides (unless I'd already posted), and I did so against Supercrazy. You have no excuse for not showing up.

I just looked at my user cp and noticed that I got a ton of green rep from a bunch of you for what I did in that debate. I have to say I was really surprised to get that, and not to be the mushy type, but that meant a lot to me. Admittedly I am a green rep junkie, that's part of what I do this for, I want to be the best, or recognized as one of the best. Rep is a way for all to see that, and so I try my best most of the time to get it. I just wanted to thank everyone for applauding my efforts there, as I was really caught off guard by that response in a very positive way. Thank you again, it means a lot to me.

You know guys, I may not have showed up, and my debates in here may come across as half assed, but I've honestly never debated or done anything somewhat serious like this before. I joined up to give it a try and see what it was all about. I realize in doing so , FTS has probably wanted to shoot me as all my debates , including the first one I did, were all shit. I'm truly sorry for it FTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back